Unexpected Chicken?!

His Dubuness

       "I know you met some strange princesses, but this is over doing it.." Jonghyun said as him and Onew stared out the window with blank faces.
Light fluffy clouds were scattered throughout the sky with rainbow connecting them all.
Unicorns and fairies were prancing about the area without a care in the world.
       "Are they even supposed to exist?" Jonghyun asked.
       "I don't know.." Onew replied, scratching his head and feeling just as confused as Jonghyun was.
The castle came into view and Jonghyun sighed,"Oh geez.."
The castle was pink with a purple roof.
       "I have to go... in there?" Onew asked.
       "Yeah.. heh.. have fun." Jonghyun said.
Onew stepped out of the carriage and turned to Jonghyun.
       "Are you sure I have to enter.... there?" Onew asked again as he pointed at the castle.
       "Just go!" Jonghyun said.
Unlike the other castles, this one made Onew feel.. awkward. Like he shouldn't be here.
Onew walked up to the castle and entered. What an uncomfortable feeling.

This time, Jonghyun didn't even bother to unpack. He had a gut feeling that Onew wasn't gonna stay there long.
Right after Jonghyun thought this, Onew rushed in.
       "OH. MY. CHICKEN. I cannot believe you!" Onew yelled at Jonghyun, grabbing his suitcase and going back outside to the carriage.
       "Well hello to you too!" Jonghyun said as he grabbed his bag and followed after Onew.
       "Hey! What happened?" Jonghyun asked Onew as they entered the carriage and shut the door.
Onew picked up Deaner and started him, completely ignoring Jonghyun.
       "Seriously dude! What happened?!" Jonghyun begged Onew, completely ignoring the face that Onew was petting Deaner to make him angry. After a moment of an uncomfortable silence, Onew finally spoke.
       "Man! I thought for sure petting Deaner would make you mad.." Onew sighed.
       "I don't care about him right now." Jonghyun replied,"Tell me!"
Onew grumbled to himself and started to tell Jonghyun about what happened earlier.

_ _ _

Walking into the castle, Onew was really confused about what kind of kingdom he had just entered and what kind of princess he was about to meet. Dress up clothes, fake jewelry and dolls covered the floor in messy piles.
       "Wha--?" Onew started to say until a voice caught his attention.
       "Ah! So you must be the new babysitter?" a man said. Onew jumped back.
       "Uhm.. who are you? And are all these things yours?" Onew said. The man chuckled.
       "I am the King! And no, there are my daughter's things.." the King replied.
A look of disbelief washed over Onew's face as a feeling of uncomfortable realization filled him.
       "H-how old is she?" Onew stuttered.
       "She's six!" the King replied happily.
Onew's mouth dropped. Jonghyun sent a letter to a six year old?!
       "DADDY!!" a girl yelled prancing towards them.
       "Hi sweety!" the King said as he lifted the girl up,"This is your new babysitter...?"
       "O-onew.." Onew finished.
       "Hehe.." she giggled,"That's a funny name!"
Onew's mouth dropped. The girl jumped out of her dad's arms and ran off.
       "How rude.." Onew whispered.
       "We are going to visit-" the King started.
       "I'm sorry, but this is a big misunderstanding. Please call another sitter, I can stay until they get here.." Onew said.
The King seemed confused,"O-okay..?"
Right after the parents left, Onew went to the stairs and sat down, waiting for the new sitter to come.
The little princess came up and sat next to Onew, and copied the way Onew was sitting.
       "Are you leaving me?" she asked.
       "Yes. I'm sorry." Onew replied.
       "Oh." she pouted,"But why? You just got here and I wanted to play!"
       "I'm sorry, but I have to go find my princess.." Onew explained.
       "Ah.." she continued to pout,"I wish you could stay longer.."
       "Tell you what.. I will come back when I find my princess, I will play then!" Onew said.
       "Pinky promise?" the girl asked, holding out her pinky finger. Onew smiled.
       "Pinky promise!" he replied as he crossed his pinky finger with hers.
After the new sitter got there, the little girl hugged Onew as they said thier goodbyes.
Before he opened the door, the little princess called out.
       "Don't give up! You lonesome flower. Find your princess soon so you can come back and play!" she smiled.
Onew smiled back at the little, sweet princess and left.

_ _ _

       "I don't understand why you are so mad.." Jonghyun said. Onew looked up.
       "You sent a letter to a SIX year old!" he said. Jonghyun shrugged off Onew's comment and blurted,"Look on the bright side: You go a pinky promise out of it!"
Onew sighed,"If I find my princess.."
       "You will Onew, you will." Jonghyun replied.
Onew faked a smile and added,"I hope so..."