Muscular Chicken What??

His Dubuness

       "Onew... Onew... Onew... Onew..!" Jonghyun called.
He was trying to wake Onew up. Jonghyun had woke up a few minutes ago because of a huge bump in the road.
He was unable to move because Onew was sleeping on him.
Onew was tightly gripping Jonghyun's arm like a pillow and his head was resting on Jonghyun's shoulder. But the worst part was that for one, Onew was petting Jonghyun's arm as if it was a chicken, and two Onew had made a big drool spot on Jonghyun's sleeve.
       "O-onew.. Onew... Wake up..." Jonghyun said poking at Onew's cheek.
       "Don't move Deaner.. you'll mess up.... your feathers..." Onew mumbled.
Jonghyun's eyes filled with rage. Not only was he just called a bird, he was called THAT bird. DEANER.
Jonghyun poked Onew in the cheek really hard and yelled,"YAH! WAKE UP CRAZY!!".
Startled, Onew's arms flung up into the air hitting Jonghyun in the face.
       "Don't eat me!!!" Onew screamed like a crazy person with his arms still raised into the air. Onew slowly looked at Jonghyun and he was confused. Onew's arms dropped to his lap.
       "Well what happened to you?" Onew asked innocently, wondering why in the world Jonghyun was holding the side of his face and glaring intensely at Onew.
       "I was taken out by a sleepy King who compared me to a chicken..." Jonghyun said with his voice filled with irritation.
       "Oh my chicken!" Onew squealed,"Who? Where is he?!".
Onew looked around the carriage only to find that him, Jonghyun, and Deaner were in there. Jonghyun raised his eyebrows waiting for Onew to get it.
       "Ohhhhhhhhh.." Onew said. He looked at Jonghyun,"Sorry.".
       "It's fine, but jeez you are strong when you sleep!" Jonghyun said, rubbing the spot on his cheek where Onew hit him.
The carriage came to a stop and Jonghyun looked out the window.
       "Oh hey. We're here already!"
       "Really?" Onew replied while sleepily rubbing his eyes.
Jonghyun flattened Onew's hair, fixed up his clothes, then pushed him out of the carriage.

Onew sleepily looked up at the castle and his brain couldn't really comprehend what he was looking at. While walking up to the castle, two men carrying a stretcher passed Onew. On the stretcher was a prince covered in bruises, along with a broken arm. None of this affected Onew, all he was thinking about was chicken.
Onew's eyes widened with much suprise when he realized what kind of kingdom he just walked into.
       "Holy... CHICKEN!!" Onew yelled, suprising even himself,"Jonghyun didn't send a letter to a prince did he?!".
Not knowing where he was going, Onew wandered aimlessly through the castle, and found himself outside.
       "Okay, this is definitely a prince's castle.." Onew said.
He looked around what seemed to be a football field. There was a black track surrounding a green field. On the feild were different tools and machines for exercising. All of a sudden, Onew jumped out of his skin when a loud roar pierced the air. Onew slowly turned around, a person was sprinting as fast as they could towards him.
       "Wha--" Onew started.
The person got to Onew, lifted him up into the air, and slammed him onto the ground, face first.
       "Woo!" The person screamed while throwing their hand up into the air.
Onew still layed face down on the ground. He didn't know what was going on, but he just got a face plant into the ground. He lifted his head up and spit out the grass and dirt in his mouth.
       "What the chicken?! That was not very nice!" Onew said to the person who was still cheering. Onew's eyes followed the person carefully.
       "Oh my chicken.. YOU'RE A GIRL?!" he screamed.The person stopped and looked at Onew.
       "Yes.. but why are you talking to me so casually, peasant..?" she asked.
       "I'm not a peasant..!" Onew pouted,"I'm am King Onew!". dropped.
       "Oh my goodness! Are you okay?"
She approached him to help him out of the gorund. Onew leaned away, he was scared of the muscles on her arms. Onew stood up, but the girl still towered over him.
       "A-are you like.. a crazy person?" Onew asked. The girl laughed at Onew's crazy statement.
       "No.. I am the princess..".
Onew backed away, this princess is huge! Her muscles are really big and not to mention she is super tall.
       "Umm..." Onew stuttered."I don't think this will work out...".
The princess blushed and looked down.
       "Lousy first impression right? It's okay! I love sports and such way more!" she smiled.
Onew felt really hopeless.
       "Don't worry!" she patted his back a little too hard.
       "Ow!" Onew bursted aloud.
       "Sorry.. heh.." the princess said as she scratched her head.
The princess sent someone to go get Onew's carriage and companions.
On their way inside, Onew told the princess about all of his other meetings with the different princesses.
       "...and the first thing that happens when I come here is getting my face slammed into the ground!".
The princess laughed and then sighed.
       "I'm sorry! But it seems you have had no luck so far.."
       "Yeah.. Maybe I will stick with chicken.." Onew sighed as he looked up and saw his carriage waiting outside.
       "Well bye!" Onew stood up to walk away. The princess quickly stood up and held out her hand.
       "Um..." she mumbled. Onew turned around and looked at her hand.
He put his hand in hers as she said,"Don't give up! You lonesome flower. Even though your body is not, you have a strong will!"
Onew smiled. "Thanks.."
       "Now get outta here and go find your princess!" she cheered.
Onew ran to the carriage and jumped in.
       "Minho-yah! Next Kingdom!".
Jonghyun glared  at Onew from across the carriage.
       "And no sass from you miss!" Onew said in a playful tone.
       "I didn't even have time to breathe! How did you mess this up so quickly?!" Jonghyun screamed.
       "She threw me into the ground..!" Onew whined.
       "I don't care where she throws you! You are running out of options here.." Jonghyun reasoned.
       "I know.. but hopefully I will find her soon.." Onew smiled to himself.
He was losing hope fast.
Is there really not anyone for Onew?