The princes, the servant and the note

When Krystal is with Amber

Hola!!!! xD

I'M BACK (Maybe I should sing Danson's song? ;D)...after a long time. Sorry for the wait. My brain was drained by my middle term exams. Yeah! University sometimes u.u I will be updating 2 chapters now :D and I had posted 2 more drawings (I don't know if the word it's right, I don't know how to translate ''DIBUJOS'') Well, Thank to my 26 subscribers =D. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The door opened. A small blonde girl came in.

 ‘’Ssul! Turn on the TV! Amber-unnie program is about to start!’’Luna shouted.

Victoria and Sulli were in the kitchen. The elder one was preparing some sandwiches and the younger one was helping her.

‘’Hyung? Oh, right!’’ Sulli looked at the leader’’ Vic-umma, let’s go’’

Sulli went to sit on the sofa in a hurry leaving alone Victoria in the kitchen. Luna was already on it. Jin Ri the TV. The program was passing some captures of the last episode.

‘’Hey! Thank you for helping me’’ Victoria said sarcastically.

But the other two didn’t bother to listen to her. She sighed and passed each girl a plate with a sandwich.  The three girls focused on the TV.

20 minutes later…

The door opened again. This time, the maknae came in. But Victoria, Sulli and Luna were so focused on the TV that they didn’t even bother to look at her.

‘’Hey! What are you doing?’’ Krystal asked.

‘’We’re watching Amber-unnie’s program’’ Luna answered

‘’Amber’s…? Has it already started?’’

‘’Look! Look! Hyung will compete with Hyo Yeon-unnie!’’ Sulli shouted

‘’With Hyo Yeon?’’

Krystal went near the TV.  Hyo Yeon was dancing in a funny way and Amber too. Then the showman told them to come near. They had to fight like sumo and put her arms in the other’s waist.  But Hyo Yeon hugged Amber’s waist and d Amber’s .

‘’Hahahahaha. Hyo Yeon-unnie caressed Hyung’s . Hahahaha’’ Sulli exclaimed.

Luna and Sulli couldn’t stop laughing. Victoria giggled too. Amber pushed the girl off her. But the showman made them come nearer each other again. He took Amber’s hand and put her on Hyo Yeon’s waist. Hyo Yeon took advantage of this and caressed the koala’s again.

‘’Look! Again!’’ Luna shouted

They kept laughing until their heart’s content. Krystal giggled too. That was the koala’s shy side.

A couple of days later…

The members were taking a break after their practice. Amber went to the kitchen to prepare some lemonade. At least she could do that.  Soojung saw her going to the kitchen and went near her. Amber opened the refrigerator  and started searching for the lemons .  When she found them she went to the table to cut them. Soojung was next to her and was looking at Amber carefully. Her eyes, her nose, her lips. Then she lowered her gaze on the koala’s . Hyo Yeon-unnie had caressed it. How did it feel? Her was soft? Why unnie caressed it twice? Well, it wasn`t good to have questions without answers, right?

‘’WHAT THE…’’ Amber shouted and turned to the person next to her ‘’SOOJUNG! WHY DID YOU…’’

‘’You let Hyo Yeon’’ Soojung answered.

Amber shivered when she remembered what the unnie did it to her. She shivered. It wasn’t a pleasant memory.

 ‘’I-I-I DIDN’T! SHE SHE DO IT ON HER OWN!’’ The llama covered her .

‘’Oh…well…ok’’ She turned to the living room and started walking away from the older ‘’ I want my lemonade with ice’’

Amber sighed. ‘’What’s the problem with that girl?’’ She looked at Krystal’’ Anyway. Let’s go back to make lemonade!’’

She turned back to the table and started cutting the lemons.  She was so abstracted into it that she didn’t notice the note stick on her :

‘’Soojung’s property’’

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen that chapter of Invencible Youth? It was epic xDDD