The princess, the servant and the angry bandmate

When Krystal is with Amber

 

The black haired girl was lying comfortable on the bed. She was lost in her own world until she was woken up by some know voice. She guided her head to the source and saw her bandmate in front of the mirror.

This would be absolutely normal if the girl wasn’t….

…checking herself up in the mirror

What the hell?!

Amber was in front of the mirror checking her body in different angles. The younger girl sighed…

 

‘’Not again’’

 

It was everything she could think…

Checking herself has become a habit of the llama girl since a few years and because of a strange reason Krystal would be most of the time with her when she did it. It was awkward for her seeing her friend acting so girly.

She looked at Amber. The llama was immobile. Krystal sighed in relief… her eyes will be safe!

That’s what she thought but…

Amber started again…except that this time she was moving in a strange manner

 

‘’I’m y and you know it’’ 

 

The rapper started singing the LMFAO’s song while dancing ‘’ily’’ in front of the mirror

 

‘’My eyes… my eyes…my poor eyes…’’

 

The younger girl started thinking while closing her eyes. She had had enough with the image of her friend checking herself up and now she will have the image of the llama dancing that song…

 

‘’Agh…stupid Amber!’’

That’s what she wanted to shout. She needed to stop this so she stood up and came near Amber. The rapper didn’t bother with the presence of her friend and continue moving.

‘’YAH!’’ Krystal slapped Amber’s shoulder’’ Stop that! You are hurting my eyes’’

‘’Me?’’ Amber stopped and turned her body to face Krystal. The younger girl rolled her eyes. ‘’Liar…you are just jealous of my curves’’ Amber smirked and faced the mirror again

 

A little vein appeared on Krystal’s forehead

ME?! JEALOUS OF HER CURVES?!

 

NOT IN THIS LIFE!

 

She pushed Amber and she was facing the mirror instead

 

‘’Let me show you how it’s done’’

 

Krystal started to move her body up and down slowly while touching it. Amber gulped at the sight but…she won’t be left behind. She pushed Krystal away and danced again. This time Krystal gulped. She could feel her face hot and Amber smirked because of that.

 

‘’Too much for you?’’ The rapper asked playfully

 

Krystal took this as a provocation. She would DEFINITELY win this so she came closer to the rapper with a confident smile.

 

‘’Not really’’ Amber’s smile dropped when she saw the little space between them ‘’ I can do it better’’

 

She started dancing in front of Amber. Krystal could feel her heart exploding because of the intimacy. The llama’s mouth was wide open and she was overwhelmed because of it. After a while she stopped when she felt Amber coming closer to her. The rapper’s mouth was near her ear.

 

‘’Now…my turn’’

 

Amber whispered and Krystal could feel her face burning. Amber went back to her position and they were facing each other. The older girl was going to start dancing but…

 

 

… a pillow came flying and hit her in the head

 

 

‘’JUST KISS HER’’ The angry voice of Luna could be hear from her bed ‘’..AND LET ME SLEEP’’

 

 

As soon as the singer finished her sentence, her body disappeared between the blankets. The couple couldn’t even look at each other after the interruption her friend. Krystal took the initiative and lifted her head a little. The ears of the girl in front of her were red, she couldn’t contain her smile. Amber was cute

 

‘’So…do you want to kiss me?’’

 

Krystal asked trying to tease the older girl, even though she already knew the answer. Amber nodded shyly without lifting her head. The maknae chuckled…a while ago Amber was saying that she was y and dancing and now she couldn’t even look at her.

 

‘’Stupid’’

 

Krystal called her softly and Amber lifted her face to look at her better. The older girl was mesmerizing by the sweet look of the girl in front of her. Krystal came near her and their lips connected. Both girls could feel their hearts exploding.

After a moment, they pulled away and looked at each other. The couple giggled after seeing their red faces.

Amber pulled her in a hug. Krystal enjoyed the warm embrace. Words weren’t needed. They were so immersed in their own world that they didn’t notice the two projectiles going in their direction.

Unfortunately  for Amber…both pillows hit her

 

‘’Ouch!’’ Amber whined and Krystal looked at her worried. She caressed the back of the head of her girlfriend

‘’Are you okay, baby?’’

 

 

‘’PLEASEEE! I SHIP YOU GUYS BUT I NEED TO SLEEEEEP’’ Luna shouted from her bed again.

 

 

The couple lifted her face to look at the singer better. Their expression changed from happiness to horror and in a hurry they slipped under the bed…

 

…a sleepless Luna wasn’t something cute!

 

----------------------------------------

OMG O.O 

I've been to cheesy ...I don't recognize myself anymoreeeeee TT-TT

Anyway....

Left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )