Three words

When Krystal is with Amber

 

The fight started 3 months ago. I think it was something stupid of us to fight over that but we did it.

Was I wrong? Were you?

I didn’t really know…I still can’t tell…

You told me you like my tips but in the end you didn’t listen to me at all…

I was so furious at you…Don’t you see that you have taken the wrong path?

You are doing nothing of what you heart tells…where the girls I used to admire go?

I don’t know…

I only see a coward in front of me but…who am I to judge you? I’m a coward too…

A coward who can’t tell you how she feels because she is afraid.

You were always the one chasing me. Now is different. It’s my turn to do it but..

You’re cruel…you know is difficult for me to do it and you aren’t helping me at all.

You are cold towards me now…is it my fault? You used to be so warm.

You used to wait for me with your open arms and hugged me tightly even though I told you millions of times that I don’t like being touched

You were there when I failed for the first...second…and third time

Also you were next to me to explain things normal people understand but I don’t…always there…

 What happen to us? What happened to the girls who the entire world thought would always be together?

I think of it now…we didn’t exchange those 3 words

 

‘’Best Friends Forever’’

 

No friendship bracelets… not even a letter…

I have never been good with emotions and this is the first time I want to fix things.

And why am I the only one trying to fix things?

You said you tried to did it and that I didn’t care and decided to ignore you so you are doing the same.

I called you and I asked you if you have time for me but your answer was short and cold

‘’No’’

I tried to act like It didn’t affect but I think it does a little

Those 3 months have made me cold towards you too and that answer made me irritated…

What do you want me to do? Should I beg?

You told me you will be leaving to another region soon…don’t you want to fix this before that?

I don’t get you...

What should I do?

This is some kind of test? Because we are failing it together and you know I don’t like red marks…

Do you think that you aren't important for me anymore?

You have always been...

 

‘’I love you’’

 

I was talking with the boys when Yuri-unnie appeared in my classroom. She made me a signal to come to talk to here so I didn’t waste any second and did it.

I was smiling like usual but something was wrong with her…she wasn’t.

‘’Something happened?’’ I asked curious of the cause of her reaction

‘’Soojung…’’ She started but I cut her off…

‘’Agh! Not this again!’’ I was tired that everyone was getting involved in this’’ I told you I’ll…’’

‘’She is dead’’

After those three words everything became black…

 

 

 

Soojung…

 

 

 

‘’I love you’’

--------------------------------------------------

This is the result of listening IU's ''Lost Child''

Thanks for the 5 five commets Volksrover...u made me the day x)

So people make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )