The princess and the drunk servant

When Krystal is with Amber

Hola, hola, hola xD

I have 1044 views. Let's celebrate!! Wiii! I am so happy that you read my story. I would also hope that you leave a comment or subscribe more. That wouldn't kill you :D Anyway, I have made this chapter longer than the rest to celebrate. And also I added I image I drew of it (Yes, I can draw too ;D) Well, enjoy it!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

‘’Yi Yun, are we alone?’’Victoria asked from her bedroom

‘’Yeah. Why?’’ Amber asked from the living room.

‘’Then…’’ The leader appeared next to the llama ‘’Look what my parents sent me’’ She showed her two big bottles.

Amber stared at them and tried to read the etiquette.

‘’Beer?’’ She asked unsure if she was correct. Victoria nodded.

‘’Yeah. It would be a grown up ladies night!’’ She shouted

 

Amber clapped her hands in approbation. They didn’t normal do these things because of the younger mates.  The koala went to take two glasses out. This would be an interesting night.

 

3 hours later…

 

The door opened. Sully, Luna and Krystal went it. They had been out for almost all the day.

 

‘’Ssul, Isn’t it a little too silent?’’ Luna asked and went to sit in the couch

‘’Yeah. Victoria-unnie and hyung told me they were going to stay all the day’’ Sulli remembered

‘’What’s this smell?’’ Krystal sniffled ‘’is it liquor?’’ She looked at Sulli interrogatively

‘’Ah…girls…’’Luna started talking and the other two turned to her’’ I think I have found something interesting.

 

Sulli and Krystal went next to her. Victoria and Amber were in front of the sofa. The leader’s head was on the koala’s shoulder. The empty bottles and the glasses were around them. Amber was drooling and Victoria was giggling in her sleep. Sulli and Luna started laughing.

 

‘’What’s this?’’ Krystal took one of the bottle and sniffled the inside ‘’It’s beer, but I hadn’t seen this etiquette before’’ She told the other ones

‘’Then…Victoria-unnie and hyung are drunk?’’ Sulli asked and Krystal nodded ’’Hahahahahahahahahaha’’

‘’Hahaha…yeah…but we have to make these drunkards go to bed’’ Luna suggested.

 

She looked at Krystal. How were they going to do it?

 

‘’Hyung…’’Sulli was already in front of Amber ’’…wake up…’’She poked her unnie’s nose’’…or do you want more beer?’’ She asked giggling.

‘’…mmm…beer’’ The older one repeated’’…Song Quian…no more…’’

‘’Hahahaha…hyung is funny’

‘’…hyung…is…hyung?...’’ Amber opened her eyes a little’’ Ssul?…’’Sulli  nodded’’…ah…Song Quian…’’ Amber turned her head to Victoria and moved her a little ’’They…are…here…’’ She was starting to fall asleep again.

‘’Uh?...they?...’’Victoria opened her eyes too, but she was still dizzy’’…who?...’’ She noticed Sulli ‘’Jin Ri!!’’ The leader stood up in a hurry leaving the llama on the floor ‘’ I’m glad you have come back’’ She smiled nervously.

 

The younger girls stared at Victoria. The leader tried to avoid their glares, but it wasn’t easy to handle Krystal’s disapproving glare, Sulli’s naughty smile and Luna’s amazed one. She didn’t know where to look.

 

‘’Now that everyone is here, what do you want for dinner?’’ She asked with a nervous smile ‘’ I will make you…’’ Victoria covered ’’ I need to puke’’ She rushed over to the bathroom

‘’Ssul…Bring water!’’ Luna said to Sulli ‘’I will help Victoria-unnie and Krystal take care of that for me’’ She pointed out Amber and went after the older one.

 

Krystal looked down on the koala. She was still on the floor sleeping peacefully.

 

‘’And what I do with you?’’ She sighed. Krystal bent over to the koala and put her arm on her shoulder. She tried to stand up, but it was too heavy for her ‘’Josephine, you need to help me’’ She said knowing that the unconscious girl couldn’t hear her.

 

While in the bathroom…

 

Song Quian was hugging the toilet as if her life depended of it. Luna was patting her back to help her and Sully was holding the glass of water.

 

‘’Victoria-unnie, are you better now?’’ Luna asked worried.

Victoria looked at her with a sick expression ’’What do you…’’ She couldn’t finish and puked again.

‘’Luna-unnie, I think she is not’’ Sulli answered instead of Victoria.

 

An after two falls and a break…

 

 ‘’Josephine, we are finally here’’ Krystal said to unconscious koala. They were reaching their goal. Yeah. They were in front of the bed. ’’ Just resist a little…’’

 

Krystal couldn’t finish her sentence. Amber’s weight was too heavy for her and both of them fall on the bed.  The older girl’s body was on hers.

 

‘’Josephine…Josephine…’’ She patted her head’’ Amber Josephine Liu…can you get off from me?’’ She asked, but the koala was still drunk and unconscious. On top of that, she was hugging Krystal’s body tightly ‘’Well, I think this is a no’’ Soojung sighed.

 

5 vomiting after and a cleanup bathroom later… 

 

Luna opened the door while Sulli was helping the dizzy leader to walk.

 

‘’Victoria-unnie, we are here’’ She announced her and went near to Victoria’s bed.

‘’Ssul…I will get going’’ Luna said to the younger one

‘’Ok, unnie. Take care’’

 

Luna closed the door behind her while Sulli was helping Victoria to get in to her bed.

 

‘’Ssul…Is it you?’’ A girly voice asked

‘’Soojung?...are you still here?...I thought you went home’’ Sulli went near Krystal.

‘’I wanted, but…I couldn’t’’ She sighed

‘’Why…?’’ Sulli looked better.  Amber was hugging Krystal’s waist. She sat down on the bed ’’Hahahaha…I understand now’’ She giggled trying not to wake the llama girl up ‘’What are you going to do? Won’t your parents be worried?’’ She asked.

‘’I had already called them. They said it was okay’’

‘’Oh. I see.’’ Sulli stared at Amber’s sleeping face ‘’Hyung looks cute when is asleep’’

‘’Yeah…’’Krystal agreed’’ Want to know something funny?

‘’What?’’

‘’Josephine has big nostrils…She reminds me of a koala’’

 

Sulli looked at Amber’s nose closely. She giggled. They were big. Jin Ri stood up and yawned.

 

‘’Soojung, I will go to bed. I’m sleepy’’

‘’Ah..ok…’’ Krystal answered ’’Good…’’Sulli was staring at her with a naughty smile ‘’What?’’She asked confused.

‘’If hyung looks like a koala, you look like her tree’’   Sulli started laughing

‘’Shut up!’’ Soojung throw a pillow to her ‘’Go to sleep!’’

‘’Hahaha…okey…okey’’ Sulli went to her bed ‘’ But, I’m glad you are here. Normally hyung would have…. problems to sleep and be up…until…late’’ She fell asleep.

 

Krystal looked at the sleeping face of Amber.

 

‘’Josephine… you sure are a troublemaker’’ She poked Amber’s cheek ‘’If tomorrow I can’t move my body, it would be your fault’’ She hugged back the older one and fell asleep.

 

The next morning….

 

 ‘’I didn’t remember Korean pillows to be so soft’’ She smiled ‘’They sure are comfy and…’’ She moved her head a little ‘’…soft.  Especially the place for the head ‘’Amber’s head was in the middle of Krystal’s s.

 

Soojung moaned a little for the contact of the Amber’s hair.

 

‘’Korean’s pillow don’t moan’’ Amber started opening her eyes a little’’ s?!’’ Her eyes were wide open ‘’How?’’ She looked up and found the sleeping face of Krystal ‘’Princess?!‘’She stood up immediately. Her face was hot.

‘’Ah?...’’Krystal opened her eyes a little’’…Amber?....why are you up so early?’’ She was still sleepy

‘’Ah…well…No! Don’t change me the subject! Why are you in…’’

‘’Shut up already!’’ Victoria shouted from her bed and threw her pillow at them.

 

Unfortunately, Victoria had good shot and the bullet hit on Amber’s head.

 

‘’Ouch…That hurt’’ She sobbed the back of her head.

Soojung giggled ‘’Josephine, let’s go back to sleep…I’m still tired…’’She ordered her

‘’Don’t call me Josephine. You know I don’t…’’

‘’Just shut up already!’’ She shut the llama up. Krystal grabbed Amber’s shirt and pulled her on the bed again.

 

They were facing each other, the red face of the llama and the sleepy one of the princess.  Amber didn’t know what to do, but then Soojung put her head on her shoulder and her arm on her flat chest. The little girl fell asleep again. The koala looked at the princess’s sleeping face.  Her cheeks were still burning.  She touched them.

 

‘’Whatever!’’ She told herself.  

 

She closed her eyes. There was nothing better compared to sleeping next to her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Note:

I didn't know how to write ''puke'' in plural. In the dictionary, the word didn't appeared -.- and when I used Google Traductor it said ''vomiting''. I'm not very sure if is okay.