When Krystal is sad

When Krystal is with Amber

 

Like many other days, Amber was laying on the sofa, playing with her rugbick cube. It was her free day and she has nothing more important to do. Sully, Luna and Victoria went to the mall so she was taking care of the house.

She was so absorbed in playing with her cube that she didn’t notice when the house door open and a tiny figure came in very fast. Amber lifted her head to see the maknae of her group.

-¡Hey, Krystal! ¡What’s u…- she couldn’t complete the phrase because the smaller girl jumped over her.  

-What the….-Her eyes opened in amazement. Krystal sure can jump very high.

Amber didn’t expect that and closed her eyes. She felt the weight of Krystal’s body and it wasn’t that light.  

-Amber- said the soft voice of the person above her. The girl hugged her tightly- Pamper me

The llama girl looked down at her. Krystal was hiding her face between her unnie’s   neck and shoulder like she didn’t want to show her face to her. Amber put her right arm on the younger’s back and started caressing her hair slowly.

-What happened? – She asked. Normally Krystal is so bossy, that was strange for her to be so calm.

-Nothing, Just hug me – she demanded.

And that was what a normal Krystal would do. Amber smiled a little and hugged the little girl tightly. She is so bossy normally, but she was also cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other members went back, after being in the mall for half day. Sully and Luna started giggling after saw Krystal sleeping peacefully and Amber drooling. Victoria smiled at the scene and told Sully and Luna not to wake them up. But it was late. Sully was already near Amber’s ear.

-Hyung, sleeping well? - Sully asked

- Yeah…sweet….potatoes….-Amber started talking in her sleep.

Luna looked at Sully and walked near Krystal’s ear.

-Hey, Krystal, you sure have a comfy bed

 Krystal moved her head a little and started searching for a better position without left Amber’s body.  Luna and Sully tried not wake them up with her laughs. Then Victoria appeared with a blanket to cover her two sleeping friends.  The leader took the other to members to the room. It was better to let them sleep.