When the princess is embarrased

When Krystal is with Amber

 

‘’Girls! We are here!’’ The manager shouted and stopped the car ’’Girls?’’He asked again.

 

The car was in silence. He turned out to look at the sleeping members. Krystal and Sully were at the individual seats while Luna, Amber and Victoria were at the large one. The younger ones were next to each side of the older. Victoria was like a statue or more like pillow because the koala and Luna were sleeping peacefully on her two shoulders.

 

‘’Girls!!’’ He shouted again

 

The four girls except the koala woke up. They looked at the angry face of the manager and then, at the open door of the van. They understood.  Sully was the first one to get off from the van, Luna and Krystal went after. Victoria tried, but Amber’s head was still on her shoulder.

 

‘’Yi Yun, wake up…’’ She yawned ’’We are here’’

‘’Ah?...where?’’ She asked still sleepy

‘’At Jeolla…remember we have to…’’ Victoria was starting to fell asleep again.

‘’Amber! Can you help me out with the bags?!’’ Krystal’s angry voice was heard.

‘’Ah! Bags! ’’ Amber repeated the last word and opened her eyes scared.

 

She woke up completely and got off from the car in a hurry leaving the leader behind. Sully went it again to take out her handbag when she saw Victoria.

 

‘’Umma, what are you doing?’’ Sully asked with a curious expression.

Victoria’s body was still lying on the backseat. She looked at her with a surprise look. The older one didn’t even understand what had happened.

----------------------------------------------

The members started their journey. The manager was leading the excursion. They were going to stay for a whole week in a little village.

 

‘’I hate mosquitoes’’ Victoria started moving her hands to scared them away, but more of them were coming

‘’Unnie. I think you attract them’’ Sully said and Luna giggled.

‘’Maybe if you try, you can make them carry your bags’’ Luna added and pointed out the two left members behind them.

 

Victoria and Sully turned her heads. Amber was carrying two big bags in each shoulder while Krystal was with a little handbag. The llama girls didn’t seem tired because of the weight and the younger one didn’t seem bothered to help her.

 

‘’Yeah. I would be good if the mosquitoes learned that’’ Victoria sighed. The other two laughed.

-------------------------------------------------------

The manager arranged everything with the owner of the house while the team was waiting outside.  Sully, Victoria and Luna were the first to arrive and sat immediately in a rock seat that was in front of the house. They were tired after walking 1 kilometer to get to the village. Amber and Krystal were still a little far from there.

 

‘’Josephine, hurry. I’m hungry’’ Soojung said

‘’I should be saying that’’ Amber smiled at her ‘’What do you have in your back? Rocks?’’

 

Krystal giggled.  Amber looked at her with a relaxed expression. The princess was cute when she laughed. 

 

‘’Hyung! Here!’’ They heard Sully’s voice

 

They turned to see the girl and walked near them. But Amber stopped when she saw an old lady carrying a heavy bag on her right shoulder and another one in her left hand. Krystal stopped too.

 

‘’Ajumma, let me carry your bag’’ Amber asked the lady

‘’But, you seem to have a lot to carry on already’’ the woman answered her

‘’Don’t worry. I will be alright’’ The koala added and took the bag.

‘’Let me help you too, please’’ Krystal said and took the other one.

‘’Where do you live,  ajumma?’’ Amber asked.

‘’In the house over there’’ the woman pointed out the house next to the one where they would be.

‘’Ok. Got it’’ Amber started running to the house.

‘’What a strong young man’’ the old lady said

‘’Yeah’’ Soojung giggled. Amber had just been mistaken.

 

The old lady and Krystal arrived where the other were. The maknae gave the woman her bag. Luna, Sully and Victoria greeted the lady.

 

‘’We had never had such beautiful ladies here before’’ the ajumma smiled at them. The girls giggled.

‘’Ajumma, I have let your things in front of your house’’ Amber had come back and went next to Krystal.

 ‘’Oh. Thank you. You’re so kind’’ the lady smiled at her and turned to Krystal’’ You’re lucky to have such a good young man next to you. You should take better care of him’’ She recommended ''As a thanks gift, I will give you these'' The lady put some leaves on Krystal's hands '' Mix it with his tea and It would make a tiger of him, if you understand me'' she winked at the girl and went to her house.

 

Luna and Sully looked at each other and then to Krystal. They started laughing. The old lady was just so funny. Victoria and Amber didn’t understand well what the lady said. Krystal covered her face with her hands.

 

‘’…lucky to have…’’ Luna started repeating the lady’s words

‘’…a good young man…’’ Sully tried to continued, but they couldn’t stop their laughs ''Unnie, unnie...Don't forget the leaves! The leaves!'' 

''....yeah...yeah...''

‘’Why are they laughing?’’ Amber poked Krystal’s cheek ‘’what did the ajumma say?’’

 

Krystal didn’t want to look at Amber.

 

‘’And why are your ears red?’’ The koala asked again and put her hand on Krystal’s forehead ’’You don’t seem to have fever. And what about these leaves, are you going to make tea? ‘’ She asked and took them out from the maknae's hands.

‘’Amber’’ Krystal said

‘’What?’’

‘’Stay away from me’’ She ordered without looking at her

‘’Ah?...ok’’

 

Amber went to sit next to Victoria. The leader hadn't also understood what the woman said

 

''Song Quian! Look!'' She showed her the leaves''What do you think these are for?'' 

''There are tea leaves. Want me to prepare a little when we get to the house?'' Victoria asked. 

''Yeah. It would...'' 

''NO!'' Krystal shouted and took the leaves from Amber's hand 

''Girls. I have made the arrengements. You can en...''The manager couldn't finish his sentence. Krystal rushed over to the house. ''What did happen to her?''

Amber and Victoria looked at each other. They didn't understand what was happening too. On the other hand, Luna and Sully were still laughing to their heart's content.