Cupcakes

When Krystal is with Amber

 

The long black haired entered the house. The first thing she saw was the back of the rapper who didn’t seem to notice her presence. She buffed.

How she dare to ignore her?

She walked at the direction of the girl trying not to make any loud noises. She will scare her in revenge.

She positioned behind her and was ready to scream but stopped when she noticed something in front of Amber. It was something between brown and black on a plate.

 

‘’Amber’’

 

No answer

 

‘’Amber’’

 

Nothing

 

‘’STUPID!’’

 

She said in a loud voice and this time the other girl turned her head

 

‘’Princes!’’ She smiled ‘’When did you arrive?’’

 

The younger glared at her but the older one was smiling happily. Krystal sighed. She didn’t even notice that she was mad at her? The she remembered the strange thing that Amber was looking at…

 

‘’What’s that?’’

 

Amber turned her head to see what the girl was pointing. A smile appeared on her face and she grabbed the thing. Her eyes were shining and her smile was wider.

 

‘’Look! Suzy made this for me!’’

 

She held with her two hands in front of Krystal. The maknae looked at it. What it was? It was ugly. Amber noticed the troubled face of the girl

 

‘’It’s a cupcake!’’ She said excited ‘’Suzy even drew a llama for me!’’

 

This time Krystal observed it carefully. In fact, it was a cupcake. A burnt cupcake with some fugde on it.

 

She frowned.

 

It didn’t look like a llama at all. It looked more like some kind of monster. But even thought it was clearly ugly she could see Amber smiling like an idiot just because Suzy made a llama on it.

 

She was getting angry. She had made tons of cookies and cakes more delicious and cute than it for Amber before but she was going over heels for an ugly cupcake.

 

The thought of that wasn’t helping at all and Amber either. She was almost drooling over it.

 

Krystal couldn’t take it anymore…

 

 

‘’KRYS! WHAT…?!’’

 

 

In a fast movement, Krystal had taken the cupcake away from Amber and gave it a big bite

 

 

‘’MY CUPCAKEEEEEE!’’

 

 

Amber whined but…

 It was late already…the llama cupcake was already on Soojung’s stomach.

 

‘’You should thank me. It wasn’t that tasty’’

 

Krystal tried to sound like what had happened wasn’t out of a big deal and started walking to Sulli’s room.

 

‘’…but it had a llama on it’’

 

The maknae could hear Amber mumbling before she closed the door of Sulli’s room. She plopped herself on the floor and sighed.

 

Even though she was jealous she shouldn’t have done that…

Krystal stood up in front of the door of the group’s dorm. Four days have passed since the incident. Amber was mad at her for doing that and she was too proud to say sorry. So they decided to ignore each other but Krystal couldn’t take it anymore because she knew it was childish of her eating the cupcake. She clenched the taper on her hands and opened the door.

 

The scene of four days ago repeated.

 

She was received by Amber’s back but this time the older girl turned her head and just as Krystal expected…

Amber was still mad at her.

The rapper only gave her a small smile but it seemed forcefully and turned her head back to the Tv in a hurry.

Krystal bit her lips a little this wasn’t going to be easy and Amber was not helping.

She inhaled deeply and gathered courage.

 

‘’Amber’’

 

She called but the girl didn’t bother to face her and continue watching the tv

 

‘’Amber’’

 

Nothing.

She was getting angry again. There she was trying to fix things and Amber didn’t seem to care.

 

‘’Yah! Stupid!’’ She grabbed Amber’s shoulder and made her face her ‘’I…I…I…’’

 

But as soon as their eyes met…she didn’t know what to say…she forgot all the speech she had practiced before so…

 

‘’Take this!’’

 

 She shoved the taper to Amber.

The rapper looked surprised at the sudden action but she still did what the girl ordered her. She opened it.  

Her eyes were shining and she was smiling like crazy.

Inside the box were six cupcakes with llama’s faces on it. They were carefully made and even had fur!

 

‘’Krys..you…’’

 

Krystal was embarrassed and avoided Amber’s eyes. She could feel her cheeks burning. But there was one thing left…

 

‘’I’m so…’’

 

But before she could finish her sentence, she felt Amber’s arms around her. The older girl was hugging her tightly.

 

‘’Princess, you are the best!”

 

Krystal could feel all her face burning.

 

‘’Stupid! Let me go!”

 

She smacked Amber’s chest trying to break free.

 

“Never”

 

Amber said happily and both of them stumbled on the sofa. The older girl giggled and Krystal managed to break free from the llama’s hug.

 

Now she was on top on Amber. 

 

Amber’s smile was back and she was happy for that. Suddenly Amber leaned to kiss her on the forehead.

Krystal could feel her face burning. Amber was smiling like an idiot enjoying the view of the shy red girl in front of her. Krystal noticed that and…

Put her hand on Amber’s face to block her view.

 

‘’Yah! Don’t do that!’’

 

Krystal got off her in a hurry and ran to the first room she found to hide. She could her Amber chuckling.

 

‘’Princess, you can’t hide forever’’

 

The younger girl could hear her voice near. The rapper was just behind the door.

 

‘’Of course I can, stupid. I’m doing it right now’’

‘’Are you sure?’’

 

The door behind Krystal opened and the girl’s back was lying on the floor.

 

‘’What the… ?’’

 

Amber kneeled down. Her arms were on each side of Soojung’s head. She lowered her head and showed the key on her finger.

 

‘’You can’t escape from me now’’

 

 

Krystal giggled. She already knew that….

 

--------------------------------------------------

Liked it?

Make this girl happy and left a comment, pleaseeee (^O^ )