Voice of the Soul

Without U

(I know, I know, this has got nothing to do with the story. I stumbled across this pic and just had to share it with you guys, this is hilarious :') Ahh, this is exaclty why Wooyoung's my bias :'D)

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I realized she was right, breaking up was just another essential part of anyone’s life, it’s got to happen at some point in our relationship, being cruel to myself over something like this was useless. I’ll forget her. Her words broke me out of my daze, I felt clear now, my mind isn’t clouded as it used to be. Getting up from my seat, I decided to go back to the dorm. My members will help me get through this, but I still decided not to tell them everything, I’ll just chill with them like I always do to get my mind off this matter.

I chuckled lightly to myself, Bros before hoes man, bros before hoes any day.

Yea no. That's not happening, that phrase works all times. But when it comes down to IU, I would give my life to her. All those about forgetting her? No, not happening either. All those days when we were actually together, something happened to me while I didn't even realize it. I fell deeply in love with her, and I thought she was the one, there's no way I'll ever be able to forget about her. But at the same time, I'll do anything for her. If that means staying away and being all giddy and happy about the break up, I'll do just that.

I walked out of the club into the night sky, the scent of fresh air hit me with full impact. I breathed deeply, enjoying the fresh air after being corped into the scent of alcohal for days. This was like heaven. I headed my way to our dorm, face full of smiles, but inside, I was dying.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oho, if I had thought that my members will all be loving and caring when I get back due to the fact that they knew what i was going through.

I was wrong. Damn wrong.

Aish, these guys, really!? I silentley grumbled to myself while wincing at the touch of Nichkhun's hand on my swollen face trying to patch my wounds up. "You guys , you know that?"

"Geez hyung, we were just trying to teach you a lesson there." Chansung said while I could clearly see that he was hiding a smile behind his face, only he would be happy while your bro gets beaten up by your own fist.

Junsu bent down and poked my ribs, "But what the hell Boo-Uhngee? Who just disappear off the face of earth for days because of some girl? Aigo, you're so weak."

I pouted. "Shut up."

Taecyeon laughed, flashing me his teeths and ruffled my hair, "Eh Youngie, you know we're just kidding right." We know you're going through a lot, that's why we're all being extra nice."

"Yea. Extra nice." I said, and clearly everyone can hear the sarcasm in my voice as I pointed at my wound that Nichkhun was finishing treating.

"Ahh, mianhae hyung. Oh by the way, did the others tell you about our new song?" Junho suddenly remarked.

I jumped off the bed, now completely ignorant of the pain on my face "Eh!? New song?" I exclaimed excitedly.  

"Yes new song." Nichkhun chuckled, but somehow his usual light hearted laughter seemed a bit off, I wonder what's wrong, but I decided against asking, "We're recording it tomorrow first thing in the morning." He got up as well and walked to the door, followed by the other members, "Sleep well Woo, tomorrow's gonna be a big day."

I beamed at him and watched them as they all filed out of my room, leaving me to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAH, YAH, YAH, Wooyoung! You need to sing with more emotion. Your part is the part where all the emotion seeps through, I can't let you off with just this!"

I sighed, and muttered a quiet "Mianhae hyung". I looked down at the lyrics dreadfully. The words "Without U" haunted me, and my part haunted me.

"Why are you doing this to me, why?
Why do you have to do this to me, make me cry?
Was it enough to throw everything we had?
All of the times we were together
And the times we can never be together again
Aren't they wasteful, to you?
Does it not matter to you?
Even now, are you okay without me?"

 """Aish, what is this? Just when I thought I could atleast try to forget about what happened with me and IU-shi, this song pops up. It's like an exact replica of the recent events that occured. I looked at my members for help, they all looked back with sympathy, knowing the reason behind my horrible performance today. Nichkhun on the other hand, hided his face under his cap and looked away. Geez, what's with him? I really need to ask some time soon, this is not his usual self.

"YAH! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" Jin-young hyung yelled through the glass.

I sighed,  I need to do this for our group, if that means crying my emotions out, I'll do just that. So you want emotion punk? I'll give you just that.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and let my feelings take over. Each word grabbed my heart, they knew me the best, before I knew it, I was done.

I vaguely heard Jin-young hyung clap and congratulate me,"NICE WOOYOUNG! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT, I'M FEELING YA!" But none of those really registered in my head as the song kept replaying it self silentley, wailing it's meaning and words into my soul.

It seemed as if IU was really standing there right by the studio door with her warm big eyes and waving her delicate small hand silghtley.

Wait eh? IU-shi!?

I rubbed my eyes together and closed them, when I opened it, she was still there. Waving her arms and smiling. But her smile couldn't quite reach.

She's really here...But...why?

I got up from my chair and took big steps towards her, I need to ask her so many things now that I saw her again while I'm not drunk and in control of my actions before she leaves again.

But I was too slow. My legs are not long enough compared to his. My stride is not big enough compared to his. So instead of me, someone else reached her before I did. Someone too familiar for my liking.

"Annyeong Nichkhun Oppa, let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Mianhae readers, I know this chapter was horribly written. There was like no flow and it was extremely choppy T_T I'm under lots of stress these days due to the fact that I have multiple contests coming up very soon and I need to study. But I couldn't just leave you guys with no updates so I attempted to write a chappie very fast and pray that it'll turn out okay. But yea, that didn't work out...I'M SORRY GUYS!

(btw, in case you didn't figure it out, the song was "Without U" by 2pm. I'll attach the song below ^_^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4920B2l5g