Sleep well, my Dear Little IU

Without U

 

A/N: A slightley short chapter for y'all to uproach to the end. There's still 1 more chapter left to go, please anticipate it~ ^-^ Eheh, this chappie is written in a completley different POV from normal, wanna guess? XD Hope you guys like this chapter, please comment/subscribe/friend. 
        One more thing before we continue on with the story, I'm currentley writing another fan fic,
The 11th Corridor do go and check it out. It is a Taecyoon(TaecyeonxYoona) fic, and as usual, subbies and comments are appreciated~

        (And yes. I am completely out of pictures.)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death’s POV

The night was approaching fast in the couple’s way, and soon, very soon, I will be approaching as well, carrying dread with me.

The night air brushed against Wooyoung and IU’s interlocked hands, while they happily trailed back towards Wooyoung’s car for the ride back home. Towards the walk closer to me. For now I guess, I’ll just watch along the side lines for their last few precious minutes spent together.

I almost didn’t want them to come. Death’s got a heart as well, I don’t pick pieces of sadness without having a single thought about their feelings.

But life is life. And the job’s got to be done.

No one with the exception of me expected the sudden reaction in IU’s sickness, not even herself. It was sudden, and very surprising to both of them.

And of course, she discovered what was happening first, and she took no time to take actions to hid as much of what was happening as possible. For him.

I had to come in sooner or later. I decided to end this sooner, to end the pain sooner.

“Ah, the beach sure was refreshing! I’m glad that we came here.” Wooyoung sighed contently, looking down at IU with the dearest, most sincere love that could be seen, “I’m almost regretting to go back home. Aish, where’s the car?”

But all IU could do was smile, struggling to keep the pain under her cover.

“Ah! There it is! C’mon, let’s go home.” Suddenly noticing the parked car among the others, he dragged her along with him.

He didn’t notice the force holding the girl behind him back until she opened to force out the few words, trying to sound as light hearted as possible, “Uhm oppa? It’s fine, I’ll go home alone, you don’t need to drive me.”

The girl is persistent. She wasn’t afraid of me, not at all. And somehow, I was extremely proud. People feared me, the very near mention of the name,”Death” sends curses and anger. But not her, she didn’t fear what everybody else did. She feared for him.

Confused by the sudden change of plans, he asked, “Wae? You don’t have your car with you, it’s more convenient to just go with mine than calling your van.”

“No really, it’s fine. I don’t want to burden you with the task of being my taxi driver all the time.” She managed to joke around.

“You know I’m willing to do that 24/7.” He took her hand once again, “Now. Let’s go home.”

She could feel the upcoming cough, and she feared. Not for the fact that she’s closer to dying, but for the fact that Wooyoung is going to be broken.

“You know, you are the first girl I’ve ever dated. I know it’s pretty lame, but I’ve honestly never been in a relationship ever in my life before.” She could hear his voice echoing itself close beside her ears, but somehow, he sounded so distant. “But I’m glad that it was you.”

Her vision began to blur as her head started to spin rapidly. She started to cough, bending over in pain as countless huffs and puffs were sounded clear in the air.

“IU, are you okay?” Wooyoung’s voice was filled with concern as he took out a handkerchief and handed it to IU.

She immediately took it, transferring her coughs to the handkerchief. It felt like hell, it felt as if every single part of her body was being stabbed by countless needles.

“HOLY CRAP. IU-ssi, stay with me!”

Why was he so loud? IU complained slightly in her hand, but when she removed the handkerchief from , she knew exactly why.

The pure white piece of cloth was stained with ruby red blood.

And that’s when she lost it, she couldn’t keep holding the pain any longer. Wooyoung-ah, I guess this is goodbye. Words that remain unsaid were perched on her lips, but she was too tired, she wanted to go home, she wanted to go to sleep. And so, she let herself fall to the ground, and closed her eyes one last time.

A certain Busan boy’s cries could be heard in the night near the beach. The wind kept on blowing, blowing emptiness into what was left. Nothing.

Yes, the world was cruel. I was cruel, or so I was made to be.

I, am not afraid of anything. Too much fear has been directed toward me, for I have no fear stored in me any longer. But I do have weaknesses, and it is Love. So many lives I’ve took, I didn’t look back with much regret. But it’s those ones with so much feelings stored in their soul that resists the hardest.

Now, these two was a great example. I’ve been looking after them for a while now. And I have to admit, love’s got their ways. But I’ve got mine as well.

I took the girl in my hands, and carried her off.

I carried her last thoughts with me as well, it was warming, to know that people are capable of so much love. 

Sleep well, my dear ltitle IU.