I'm Falling For You.

Without U

I can feel her lips inching towards mine, her warm breathing panting out under the shuddering coldness of the night.

Her innocent eyes stared upwards at me, captivating me again under the enchanting spell.

Any second now...

I closed my eyes, awaiting for the kiss that I look forwarded to for so long. I smiled to myself, finally.



"Ehe..Ehehehe...BWAHAHAHA!" The body that I held onto trembled in laughter, "Omo, sorry oppa, I can't do this."

"CUT!" The director yelled in frustration as he marched furiously towards IU's body which has now corrupted to the floor with hysterical laughters, "Aish, IU-ah! How many times do we need to do this? If you're seriously not going to do it, let's just cancel the kiss."

What? Cancel the kiss? NO WAY.

"Uhm, Director, I don-" 

"Yes. Cancel the kiss. I doubt I'm going to get it right anytime soon." IU interrupted my objections quickly while giving me a pout, "Mianhae Wooyoung Oppa, but we both need to get on with our schedules, and I just can't do this."

I sighed, defeated as always. She's always got a way with words, and that pout. DAMN that pout, it was too hard to look away from and say no to that.

"Sure, just cancel it."

I looked at her now beaming face, skipping off to further explore the set. IU-shi and I have been casted on Dream High, and today is the long awaited kiss scene, and she's not gonna do it? Is she that embarrased to even kiss me? AISH, I'M GOOD ENOUGH!

I shook my head vigourisly to clear off the heavy clouds, why do I even care? Psh, it's not like I...Oh who am I kidding? The truth is, slowly on set, through our countless encounters, I've slowly started to fall for her. Her eyes, her smile, everything about her makes me want her. But she doesn't think of me that way, she won't ever think of me as any more than a brother.

NO. I'm a freaking man, only cowards think like that. I'm gonna make her fall for me as well, I'll make her see that I, JANG WOOYOUNG is totally suitable enough to be with her.

IU. You're mine.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Soyea, that's the first chapter for y'all~ Sorry, I know it's short, but that's all i can cram in for today. Hope you like it, I personally don't know how I feel about the chapter, but I promise, it gets better. I know it's going sorta slow right, sorry! But that'll change soon I promise. Thanks for reading! c: