Freedom

Addicted to fire

 

 

 

We are really about to go out on a date! Yay! Yunho got up himself and went to dress up. I wonder what he is up to really and what he will wear but he looks good in anything. So, yeah. I want to dress up for him though and look good for him. He has seen me in the mornings and when I go to work but still. A date is a date and you should look good on a date. At least that is my opinion. I go to OUR bedroom and open the door of the closet. Few of my clothes are there since I am here often but never bring much over. I can be happy that I did not forget my toothbrush. Haha. Anyway, I am drifting away again. I know what to wear since I have chosen that outfit long time ago but never got to wear it. I take my shirt off and put the other one on quickly. I am wearing a casual white shirt and blue jeans. Note. They are not ripped but plain blue jeans. What I like about the outfit though, is that I am wearing brown boots that look amazing and fit the outfit perfectly BECAUSE the jacket itself is a piece of art to me! All in all, it seems like a good combination to me since my hair is kind of longer than others’ and sort of blonde? Of course I am always wearing a necklace. There is not a day I have none around my neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I actually did not notice how Yunho has changed since I am pretty excited about the date. I love to go out with this person and the moment he had asked me out after finally meeting me always appears in front of my eyes. I smile at the thought and as I turn to ask him if he is ready, my jaw almost drops. As if I would wait anyway but Yunho looks breathtaking. He is breathtaking to be honest. He is wearing…well, not a suit. Not directly. A wonderful white shirt and a blazer that shows off his shoulders wonderfully and makes him look even taller than he actually is. Gosh. I actually really fell in love with that person so hard. I smile and our eyes meet. How can it be that every time this happens in silence, the times stands still and there is just this single moment and nothing else matters than that moment and the warmth, the fire around us. It feels like fire because I feel hot and cold at the same time. He smiles too. That smile. That pair of lips. His kind eyes. I am left breathless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

As it seems both of us are speechless. So I let out a soft laughter. Short. Like a breath and lower my head as I smile. He smiles too “You look breathtaking Jaejoong”

He can read minds and copy them for sure. Even the word I was thinking of.

“Same goes to you” I answer silently and walk towards him so I can take his hand. His beautiful hand. I look up shortly only to see his wide smile greeting me and there is nothing left for me to do than to accept all the love he is giving me and smile at him as well. I love him.

“So shall we go?” he asks but then he blinks as he looks at me “Where are we going to go to? I mean what will we be doing?”

I chuckle and shrug “I have no idea. Let’s go out for a walk and be spontaneous. How does that sound?”

He pulls up my hand to kiss my lightly gently “Wonderful. Just like you”

“Ayyyyy….cheesy” I tease with a grin on and pull my hand away.He laughs.

“What? Can’t I be?”

“No comment”

He pouts and I just want to pinch his cheeks right then. Gosh! That man drives me crazy.

He grabs the keys and wallet and so do I. He looks at me warningly but I shake my head. I can’t let him pay all the time. I mean I have my pride as well after all.

So we head out of the apartment and he locks it. I am honestly excited since I want to make an unforgettable memory with him. Actually, all memories with him are unforgettable for me.

“So…” he wants to talk but does not know what to talk about. How cute! Cute cute cute!!!

I smile and hum “So?”

“You have no idea what we could do right?” he asks silently but he is calm and I can tell by the way he talks. His voice is soothing. Always. Heh.

“Not yet. I like walking like this with you. It is rare that both of us have time like this and just go out. I mean I have nothing against how we are but having a date now and then is nice. Even if we are together almost always whenever one of us has time. I am so glad I can actually live with you because it is much easier to meet you and god, I want to see you every day and do this” I lean in to kiss his lips quickly and keep walking. He laughs silently and follows.

“But you do know that I feel the same about you Jaejoong?” he pecks my cheek and I nod “Of course. Otherwise I would not want to be with you.” I stick my tongue out playfully and he laughs. Well, I just feel good.

“Since we are talking openly now, can I tell you what I love the most about living with you?” he asks and I nod once again “Of course” Actually I am really curious.

“I love to wake up and see your face. No matter if it is you who is awake first or me but I just love to look at you for a while until I realize that I have things to do. But I love just looking into your eyes and losing myself in them. Even if it is just for a while but that while saves my entire day. What I love too, is that when I get home and you happen to be home already. You welcome me every single time and I love the food you cook. I know this is stupid but I love it that you hate washing dishes and leave that to me so that you are the one who is cooking and I am the one washing the dishes whenever we eat together like that. I love that you seem to like Jiyul and you care about her. She is my world..and you are the needed sun to live for me. So I guess…” he hesitates “Thank you..I have not felt this complete ever before. I have not felt that happy in a long time”

My heart actually melted as he held his speech and I had to stop because my legs felt shaky. Who would have stayed completely calm while receiving a confession like this? Impossible.

I am actually left speechless and all I can do is smile like a dork. I am just so touched and I cannot even put into words what I actually feel. That warmth. Damn it. And the best thing is, that he actually does not misunderstand the silence but understands and kisses my lips gently for a while. I am flying. My life is a dream. I am either dreaming or life is just being so good to me.

As he pulls away, his eyes spot a double decker bus. “How about that?” he mutters and I turn to look what he is talking about and as soon as my eyes noticed, I grab his head and pull him along to that direction “We are so going to ride this. Oh, please. I want to make a Seoul tour at night. How awesome?! How did you even see this? This is so awesome, I swear?”

He is surprised by my rushing actions but he laughs as he hears me talk “I just saw it by coincidence! Boo, calm down haha!”

His laughter. So freaking beautiful. Shaky legs. Here you come again but they can shake later. For now, I want to get onto that bus and just sit up there, raise my arms in the air as the bus drives and feel free with the love of my life.

We have luck. There indeed is a tour about to start and we manage to get tickets and get onto the bus. I am happy. Seriously. I cannot imagine something better for tonight. It is the perfect date. At least in my eyes. We sit down up there and there are other couples as well. Not many though so no one is sitting behind us so far. Just awesome.

I turn my head to look at him and I cannot stop smiling. I swear. It is impossible because I am so freaking happy and it seems as if Yunho feels the same because he is smiling the same way. I love him so freaking much. And now my legs can start to shake if they want. I am sitting and leaning onto him. He is so warm. Sometimes I wonder where all that heat comes from.

The bus drives off and I turn my head to look around. The city is beautiful and at first, there is a light breeze that hits our faces but soon it becomes quite windy and I have to laugh. “This is so awesome!!!” I exhale and Yunho puts his hand onto mine. His hands are so warm. It really might be because he is such a warm hearted person.

I take his hand in mine and throw our arms up in the air along with my other arm. I shout excitedly and some girl actually turns to glare at me but I couldn’t care less. I feel so free right there at that moment. I am feeling free with the love of my life. What else could be better? I cannot think of one single thing.

Yunho soon gets what I am up to and so he throws his arms in the air as well and shouts out enthusiastically. A dream this is such a dream. But our fingers keep being entwined.

We lower our arms. And he leans his head onto my shoulder and closes his eyes. I really feel comfortable right there. That is just better than any scenario of a perfect life I thought of before.

Time passes and the lights same as buildings pass by. I like to see this city at night. I need to go to the river with him and watch the lights of the bridge while listening to music. That is kind of cheesy but it does not matter to me.

My thoughts get interrupted “Boojae?” he asks silently for my attention and I hum gently in response.

“I love you…so please stay with me” My heart just melts on the spot. And how can I not love him when he is the sweetest being on the entire world?

“I have no intention of leaving. I love you too” I answer and turn my head to kiss his head gently.

The tour ended faster than I wanted it to. It was something I will not forget though. We took a selfie before we had to get off and I immediately settled it as my profile picture in Kakao talk and Line. Hehe.

We got home after walking, kissing in between, walking and kissing again and so on. Well, it took us quite a while to be honest to get home but we made it in the end.

Anyway, he unlocks the door and the first thing we get to see now is Jiyul hugging a pillow on the couch and jumping up as soon as the door shuts “Appa! Jaejoongie!!! I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!!! He is so sweet kyaaaaaaa” she spazzes and hides her face in the pillow to scream into it.

Yunho widens his eyes surprised and wants to ask but I shake my head “Believe me this is normal”

He makes a face but as soon as he sees how happy his daughter seems to be, he has to smile himself and goes to sit behind her “So you enjoyed going out with him.” She smiles very brightly at him and then me again. I am so happy. She seems to finally have accepted me and I am so grateful for that. I sit behind Yunho and lean back onto the couch. “Tell us about it!” I clap and Yunho chuckles.

“Okay. First of all, he is such a gentleman!”

I laugh “Gentleman are the best kind of men”

Yunho looks at me, furrowing his brow confused but I wink at Jiyul.

“Appa. Sometimes you really don’t get the easiest things”

 

 

++++++to be continued++++++