His kind eyes

Addicted to fire

 

I saw him standing in the wagon of the subway I had to go but I stopped as soon as I saw his face. My heart started to beat faster and my head went light. I've never seen such a person before, but what made my legs shake, was the look he gave me. His eyes told me everything about him. “He has to be a nice person, someone who's caring about everyone” I mumbled silently and smiled lightly at him, wanting to get into the train but it was too late and it drove away, which made me walk around with a depressive face expression for a week. Yoochun my best friend already had scolded me for acting like that but I can't help myself. Now I'm standing here not knowing his name. Nothing, just those warm eyes and beautiful face.

I sigh as I think of him again. I'm always having such touth luck, but who knows if he'd like me anyway.

As soon as I turn around to get into the train to get to my meeting, I see that pair of eyes I've longed to see again. I just think “Not this time again!” I quickly walk to the entrance but as always my special sort of luck appears. Someone grabs my purse and runs away with it. I was shortly thinking to get in but my purse contains a lot of stuff that I need, especially for the meeting. I have no other choice but to run after that person to get it back.

I got my purse back after all, someone even helped me and held that bastards hand until I got my purse back and I kicked that er and punched him until he was lying on the floor. Because of him I let my last chance go to meet "him" and try to get to know him. Who knows if he lives here. Maybe he's a tourist? Who the hell knows? Well at least I don't!

Can someone shoot me please? I unlock the door of my apartment and lock it again after I got in. I sigh and directly go and let myself fall onto my bed. “What a day” A couple of seconds later I just have to sigh deeply. For some reason I only feel empty, well rather unhappy. I'm alone in Seoul. My only friend is Yoochun. Thanks god that I have him. I would go insane without that idiot. My boss is an . His name is Shim Changmin. He's even younger than me but he still can't stop to diss me. Whatever, I have my cat named Jiji and Jiji loves me. Even if Jiji runs away when I want to cuddle. At least I don't feel alone here. I fell asleep soon. Waking up in the morning I get up to wash my face and go back to get a booklet and a pen, writing into it.

The right way to force luck into my direction

1st step → Meet that that adorable guy again and talk to him.

2nd step → Ask him to go out with me to a coffee shop to drink coffee. Get to know him better.
3
rd step → If everything goes fine (which it will!) ask for his phone number.

I nod as I put the blooklet aside. “This has to work, I need luck”

I remember that I have to go to work so I get ready. Again going to the subway but I didn't see him there today. Too bad really. I sigh, pressing my needed books tightly to my chest. “Wish me luck” I say, rather cheering for myself actually but everyone is looking at me already. As soon as I notice that I bow and apologize until they turn their heads back to where they were looking at before. Oh Kim Jaejoong what are you going to do?

++++++to be continued+++++