Dear diary

Addicted to fire

Dear Diary,
So that you know. Yunho explained everything to me. His situtation and guess what?! He's indeed single~
Heaven for Boojae <3  ANYWAY! He's divorced and his daughter is just ...a teenager. Seriously, when I met her for the first time, it had been the most arkward situation in my life. Or at least one of the worst situations. I think Jiyul doesn't like me cause she keeps glaring at me!
When I cooked dinner for example. She kept talking to Yunho all the time ABOUT HER MOTHER. I guess she still thinks there is a chance for Yunho to ..eh you know? You know right? That's why you are my diary and you know what I mean. Hehe~
So..at least she complimented my food later on after Yunho asked her weather she liked it or not.
She's pretty thouth! Very pretty and I have to admit that she almost completely looks like a female version of Yunho. She's more feminine though.
I think I will ask her to go to a shopping tour with me cause I noticed that she kinda ..eh she has a cool style and so on but it's not organized and I think I can help her with that! Maybe she will get attrackted to it~ I mean the fashion I'll recommed her to wear. Who knows? I just hope that~
I've been on a few dates with Yunho and each one was just super ing fantastic and ...oh god....
Yunho is such a ing gentleman and I ing feel so shy in front of him sometimes that I blush and he laughes at me!!! ing good looking BASTARD!!!
Gonna go now~ Need to buy some stuff for Yunho. He needs food but he is too lazy to buy it!
See ya ~
Yours,
Joongie