Keep waiting

Addicted to fire

To be honest I already forgot about my goals since I haven't seen him again. 3 Weeks have already passed, I always went to that train station and stood exactly there where I've always seen him but nothing, he didn't appear there ever since.

I sigh because of my thoughts and whimper which is barely audiable. Looking up again and staring at the train, I wide my eyes as I see him in it. He's looking back at me and his lips form into a gentle smile so that my knees almost give in. Before I can think about it more, there is that beeping sound of the train that gets me going and I get inside before it's too late. My heart feels like it is about to jump out of my chest. Yes, I'm standing beside him. The train is full as always so that we have no choice than to even move closer to give others the space they need in order to get in.

I look down at my and then at his shoes. There is no doubt about him having style. He's wearing an expensive suit and oh god, he smells so good, I could scream like a stupid fangirl or something.

I get back to my senses as he pushes the bottom for the train to stop at the next station. Oh no, I don't want him to leave yet. I don't know why I'm that upset now. I mean, I don't even know him, right? Why am I that disappointed then? It only logical that he has to get out sooner or later.

The train stops and the people start to get out. I of course stand still and watch that man move as well. He does slowly but doesn't really leave my side yet and then I suddenly hear an unfamiliar but ing hot voice talk to me and make me shiver. If it was possible to fall in love with a voice, this would be the one for me. “Don't make a sad face. It doesn't suit you at all”

I immediately look up just to see his smile that is directed to me. His face is handsome too. He has lips that are screaming to be kissed. Or at least I think that. He even has drimples. Oh god, what shall I do? My heart will kill me but did he just really say that? “Huh?” I ask confused and rise an eyebrow, not really believing this is reality yet.

“Just smile okay?” he asks softly before he leaves me there stunned. Oh god his voice! How can I describe it? It's not that deep but not that high either. It somehow sounds like you'd hold your nose closed and talk then but at the same time it doesn't sound that way at all! But oh my god, that voice is just awesome.

B
efore I can even think about following him the door closes again and I can't help but to curse loudly. No wonder that everyone is staring at me again. That man just stays outside and smiles shortly at me until the train drives away. Did he just laugh? I catch myself wanting to hear that laughter so badly. I curse again. it. ..I'm really dump.


I sigh as I get out and drive home. Was this my last chance to see him? I hope not. As always Jiji is waiting for me and I bow down to her head. She's beautiful. I don't really remember how often I wished her to become human. “Hey honey~ you're hungry right? Let me give you food then” I smile as I go to the kitchen and fill her bowl with water and some of the best cat's food I could find.

I watch her eat for a while before I go to bed. Already lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling, I don't notice that she jumps onto my bed and lays down onto my legs. I just close my eyes and wait until I drift into sleep. What a day...

+++++++

A couple of days later I am there again. Wanting to see if I once in my lifetime will be granted some luck. Just once please. I just sigh as I look into the train every time it stops. I have to say that I stayed there for at least an hour. I even get up earlier to go there and check out if he is there in once of these passing trains. But no. I didn't see him and so I give up and decide to go home. 

Just a few seconds later a cold hand touches my shoulder gently and a familiar voice occurs. “Hey”

I immediately turn my head to look at the familiar man that is smiling sort of shyly but also self confidently at me. Oh god why can't I just kiss whoever I want? I have the urge to pull him closer and just claim this lips as mine, even though I don't even know if he is single or not.

++++++ to be continued++++