Fire

Addicted to fire

I wide my eyes and gasp as I see HIM!! smiling at me like that. Am I dreaming? But wait! I don't dream about stuff like that, so what's going on then? Before I can replay he just starts to talk to me “Uhm..well I...ah nothing. Sorry” he turns around and I just am able to grab the rim of his jacket, which did it's job and he is only standing there. "Stop right there" I say in a warning tone. I feel like a detective catching the culprit he was searching for. I am actually still too shocked to talk to him but I thankfully manage to whisper a silent “Hey” afterwards. He turns around to look into my eyes. I look back and it feels like fire is surrounding us. I have honestly never experienced something like this before.

I don't know if it's possible that a simple “Hey” can affect a person that much but obviously it does. His face expression immediately cheers up and I feel my knees get week. I swear, I feel like I am about to fall. I have the urge to kiss him once again. But of course I don't. Also my head tells me to run away because this is so unfamiliar but yet I feel so close to that person. Thankfully my legs won't listen to my head. That's why I'm now standing there, not saying anything to Mr. Adonis. Oh yes, I could give him such names the whole day and to be honest and I also think that I will.

“Please say something..this is embarrassing for me you know...?” he says silently, almost child-like. I could eat him up I swear. How can someone appear that handsome, y, cute and sweet at the same time. It doesn't make sense. Though, the fire surrounding us doesn't make sense either. Anyway,he is obviously uncomfortable but what shall I do? I do want to replay to that but my mouth keeps shutting itself. Kim Jaejoong what the hell is going on with you?! Yoochun would have slapped me across my face and called me a ing idiot.

“Please....” he says again and I can hear how desperate he is. By the way, he is really killing me with that. 

So I whimper and furrow my brows while I look him into the eye. “Uhm...I” I have honestly never felt this weak before.

He smiles at me that wonderfully again so that I can't say anything. After another minute of silence, well how silent can a train station be? Anyway, he just sighs. I'm afraid that he'll leave but what he asks me now almost makes me drop to my knees cause of the unexpected shock. I SHOULD NOT even think about his crotch. No dropping to knees.

“Would you like to have lunch with me? I'm starving and well I hate eating alone?..”

I again don't manage to open my mouth but thankfully my head knows what's good for me, so that I somehow, and really don't ask me how, manage to nod.

I really can't describe how perfect that man looks like, talks, walks and smiles. Just imagine a god and you're thinking into the right direction.

As we walk I almost fall cause I slipped. Told you my legs aren't working right. He catches me and tells me to watch out which kicks me out of my thoughts and makes me feel hot. My cheeks do which I actually don't want them to do. Thank you body~ What the ? I just blushed? I don't blush. I never do.

So now we're sitting in that extremely expensive restaurant and I'm cursing inwardly. How will I be able to pay a meal here?! Everything looks like it's made out of silver and gold. Well okay I'm overdoing it. It's just a luxury restaurant and the most expensive one in Seoul but hell, there's really no way I can afford to eat here. I'm still just a teacher after all.

“Oh.. let me introduce myself. I'm Jung Yunho” he smiles at me and I almost whimper once again because he looks that gorgeous. “And your name is?..”

“Jaejoong” I replay silently, really silently... am I dreaming?

“Jaejoong?” Oh god why is he smiling all the time. Eh? Wait he wants to ask me something right?

“Hm?”

“Don't you want to talk to me?”

"Eh? No?! Or wait! Yes!!....Or uhm okay.. I'm confused” I really am! It was a simple question and now I am an idiot...bravo Jaejoong!

He's laughing. But wait! Yunho is really perfect damn it. It's the sweetest laughter I've ever heard. 

“Don't laugh ..please” I beg him silently. I don't even know why I do ask for that favor.

“Oh, yes. Sorry..I didn't want to laugh at you” he looks taken aback and he clears his throat.

“Yeah I know” I smile lighty and damn I'm really embarrassed!

“I'm really glad that you agreed to having lunch with me. I didn't think you would though”

“Eh why that?” I rise a brow. Why the hell wouldn't I want to go out with a god?

“Well...how shall I say this? Okay I'll just be honest and tell you straight forward. I wanted to ask you if you'd go on a date with me?” He looks at his glass of water and trails his finger over the edge of it playfully. It makes me my lips. Not on purpose though. He looks up then to look me in the eye for some seconds before he looks embarrassed and I feel my heart pump widely. "You know Jaejoong..You are so good looking and I bet men or well female too are all after you. What kind of chance would I have was the only thought that kept popping up in my head"


“Are you kidding?”

“No”

“You're really serious?”

“Yes”

“So you're gay?”

“Bi”

“Okay”

“Okay what?”

“The date, I want to go out with you”

“You're serious?” He looks at me, shocked obviously but I can't help but to smile brightly. I smile like the idiot that I am but it. I will have a date with Mr. Perfect. “God damn, yes!” I almost yell. Well, I was louder than I thought because there are people looking at me and I look down, clearing my throat embarrassed. Oh god..

“Then I'll need your phone number Jaejoong”

“Uhm yeah wait” I take my phone out with shaking hands and shake my head “Wait give me your phone” 

He does. He doesn't hesitate a second.

I save my number in his cellphone and he smiles as he reads under what name I saved it.

“Jaejoongie?”

“My friends call me like that”

“I see” he doesn't stop to smile and I can't concentrate on talking cause of that.

The waiter arrives and asks what we want to eat. I can't answer. How can I say that I don't want to order anything. But before I can think of the right answer, Yunho orders for me and I can tell I'll spend all my money.

“I'll pay” he says strictly and I obey. What else can a teacher do when he has just enough money for a coffee at the moment?

“Okay, Yunho..”

“Beautiful”

“Eh what?” I ask confused.

“My name sounds beautiful when you say it”

I can't help but to blush lightly. Of course I look down immediatley and honestly, he has beautiful hands. God damn it. This is going to be hard.

 

++++to be continued++++