Babysitter

Addicted to fire

FINALLY updating after a century. Sorry for that! Started another story the meanwhile. So now I am back to the old, good stuff.


Dear Jaejoong, (diary)

I am freaking out. Jiyul refused when I asked her if she wanted to go buy some clothes with me. What girl refuses such an offer? Yunho is freaking out because Jiyul also refuses to eat and just locked the door of her room while listening to loud music. Have I been like that too when I was in puberty? My poor parents! I need to apologize. Yunho was even ready to break the door in order to stop this circus. So now, here I am and guess what. I am watching Jiyul. Yunho has an appointment and I am here. She is sitting right in front of me and writing on her phone while I am writing to you. What shall I do? I am doing this for Yunho. Yeah Yunho. Anyway. Gonna keep you updated.
Yours
Jaejoong

I look up to her as I close my diary and put it aside. So does she and she raises her eyebrow, looking pissed. What the did I do to her?

"Uhm...do you want me to cook you something?" I hope she'll say yes just so I can get away from that angry aura that is surrounding me.

She snorts and continues to write on her phone.

I almost sigh. Okay. Whatever. Then don't. Whatever.

"Jaejoong?"

"Yeah?" Wow. She is talking to me. A wonder just happened.

"You look more like a girl than I do"

I will ing kill her! "What?" I hiss at her and she widens her eyes. Am I an idiot or what? I don't care. No one is going to insult me.

"I ..." she stutters but then she bites her lower lip. Yep. She has Yunho's lips and that certain look when she has done wrong.

"I don't look like a girl. I have been told to be beautiful but come on. How the can I look like a girl with all those muscles? With my jawline. What are you even talking about?" 

She snorts and oh god I am so close to smacking her. Oh god, oh god. Calm down. Jaejoong!! No smacking anyone. What the ? But how can she be that disrespectful. She is the sweetest when it is with her father but as soon as I gather some attention, she makes me look like a bastard. 

I take a deep breath "Forget it. I won't lie to you. You are really pretty but with that attitue...nah" I shake my head and get up to put my diary into my bag. What a brat! I should have stayed home.

"What?!" she hisses at me and follows me around "What did you just say?"

I try to stay calm. I am not going to ing fight with a teenager. I am not in the mood to fight anyway.

"Nothing. Sorry"

"Jaejoong you are such an !!"

I glare at her "You are an arrogant little brat with a huge attitude and..." I pause "You know what? I am leaving."

"Good! If you leave now, dad's going to be mad. We don't need you anyway"

I nod and grab my jacket but just at that moment Yunho unlocks the door and greets us with a bright smile covering his lips. I can't resist that smile. I smile too, with all my heart and Jiyul secretly makes gag sounds. What the is wrong with that girl?

Jiyul rushes to Yunho to hug him tightly. It would really be such a nice scene if I didn't know she was that ...well yeah. I don't want to name it. Not even in my thoughts.

"Dad? Can I go the cinema tonight?" she asks cutely.

Yunho makes a face "With who?"

"A friend, dad!"

"What friend?"

Yunho once told me that he is freaking overprotective over Jiyul. He thinks that she is too young to go out and meet guys. I decided to keep myself out of this since she is not my daughter and I have no right to interfere.

"I am going to go with Taeyeon, dad!" she pouts and he sighs. "You are not lying to me?" 

She furrows her brows madly and hurries to her room while screaming "Why are you so mean to me?!"

Yunho sighs deeply as the door shuts and I stare at him for a second. He though reaches his hand out to take mine and we kiss. Such a gentle kiss that makes me forget that I actually was about to leave myself "She is.." He looks at me questioningly "What?"

I shake my head "Shall I talk to her?" As if that would end good. She probably will send me out anyway.

"No. Listen, it is because I forbid her to go to a birthday party since I heard her talking on the phone."

"Yunho! How dare you?" 

"Listen! She was talking about that Kevin kid and I just won't let her get in touch with dates and such. She is too young for that!"

My jaw almost drops but it thankfully doesn't in the end. "Uhm" I am about to burst into laughter. Too young? 14? No way. 

"Even if they would date, they'd probably just kiss"

"Jaejoong!"

I nod "Fine. Fine. Nevermind"

 

+++ the next day +++

Yunho is out. Meeting a client. It is saturday so I am off too and guess what. I am eating breakfast with Jiyul. We are not talking to each other and I don't mind it either. 

"Jaejoong?"

I look up to her and rise an eyebrow "What?" Oh god, please leave me alone. I want to eat my cereals.

"How do I confess to a guy? And how do I make sure he likes me too before I confess?""

What? Did she just really ask me that?

"Huh?"

She furrows her brows angered "Forget it. Why am I even asking you?"

"Do you want help now or not?"

She hesitates but nods in the end. Okay, that is the first time ever since I met her that I find her to be cute. Well, love.

"First of all. Is it Kevin?"

She stares at me in shock "How did you?"

Dingdingding. Right answer Kim. "Your dad mentioned something like that. He was mad so I put 1 and 1 together"

"I see..."

Just at that moment her phone vibrates and she opens her messages to squeal loudly after some seconds. Ouch ouch ouch my ears.

"Jaejoong. Joong!!!! He!!! HE!!!" she points at her phone and I laugh "Now you write "I like you too. Let's watch a movie tonight""

"But dad will not let me.."

"He will believe me. Leave it to me"

She smiles at me for the first time and even gets up to hug me. I am quite surprised but relieved too "Sorry for calling you girlish before."

I laugh and pat her arm "You are choking me"

"Ah right sorry" she lets go of me and peck my cheek. "You are really cool!" and with those words she leaves for her room "I need clothes!!!"

Girls. I should have known this would happen.

 

++++ some time later ++++

Jiyul went to her first date and I am so proud of her. We went to buy a fitting outfit and she looks beautiful. That's my girl. 

Yunho is not happy with this though. I am snuggling him now and my finger is dancing down his neck "Yunnie...come on. It is just a date"

"But he might... She is too young!!"

I chuckle and lean forward to kiss those beautiful beautiful beatiful lips. I missed spending time with Yunho. I missed to feel that warmth. His warmth that would make me feel safe and welcome "Just trust me okay?"

"I trust you but..."

"You don't trust him"

"Exactly"

I kiss him again. This time it is a deep kiss. I want to calm him. I want him to think of me. At least for a moment and indeed he seems calm after some while. 

"What would I do without you?" he whispers and hides his head in my neck. He is snuggling me and I swear I have to prevent spazzing. 

I am so deeply in love with that man.

"Yunho? Let's go out!"

"What? Now?"

"Yes, now!"

"Where do you want to go?"

"Will decide later. Come on!"

+++ to be continued +++