Fortune teller

Addicted to fire

I am lying in bed and looking at the screen of my cellphone. . Ring. Please ring. I sigh and put it aside just to look at it again after a few seconds. "Come on. Ring..."

I almost get a heart attack when the phone really rings. Does this always work that way? Would be pretty good. I grab the phone again just to look at the screen again while I am lying in bed. It's 3 am after all. This time though there is something to look at.

Yunnie_knows:" Hey Jaejoong. It's Yunho. Sorry for the message...I know it's late but..yeah"

A wide smile is covering my lips. Damn it! I am acting like a teenager even though I am 24 years old already! How old is Yunho? Oh god. I need to ask him!

Jaejae: No problem. Hey! I forgot to ask you how old you are ~ :) So how old are you and what do you mean with yeah?"

I hope that the phone would ring soon and it does indeed!

Yunnie_knows:" I'm 32. What about you? I just meant that I wanted to talk to you since I have your phone number now and I just can't get you out of my head"

Oh my ing god! Did I just read this? I read through the message 5 times just to make sure that those words are really there. The text is really there! I suddenly feel so hot. It was me who was thinking of Yunho all the time. I am just happy that this desire, to see the other, is not one sided.

Jaejae:" I wish you were here now....cause I can't get you out of my head either"

I chew on my lower lip nervously as I wait for his replay. Thanks god, it doesn't take long!

Yunnie_knows:" I know this is weird but can I come over? I swear I am usually not asking for that but I just want to see you"

I have to smile softly because of that. That man is so sweet. I knew that I was not mistaken when I looked into those dark and protecting eyes.

Jaejae:" Just if I'll get a kiss!"

My heart is beating quite fast but I try to ignore it.

Yunnie_knows: Deal. Give me your adress"

I smile as I send him my adress. ! I need to dress up! Or...shall I not? I sit up and look around. At least it's not messy. I get up and put on a red shirt and a pair of blue jeans. That should work. Shall I cook? No. It's around 3 am after all. I jump up as the door rings. That was quick! I nervously open the door just to see Yunho in his casual clothes this time. He is so gorgeous...

"Hey" He smiles lightly, arkward too though. 

"Hey...that was fast?" I respond and smack myself inwardly but I forgive myself because it made those wonderful cheeks turn slightly red and Yunho clears his throat. He obviously is a warm hearted person. I can see that.

"Yeah..Sorry. I live nearby. If I had known, I .." he doesn't continue and he doesn't need to because I step aside and let him in. "Thanks" Is the only thing he says then.

I close the door and just stand there, looking at him. My heart is racing. I don't want him to be here just for one night and never see him again afterwards.

Yunho steps closer and pins me against the door before I could continue my thoughts. His eyes are intense, demanding. And I am melting "I owe you a kiss, don't I?"

I just manage to nod. My knees again. My ing pudding knees. I swallow hard. Those lips are perfectly shaped. They look like a heart from the side and that mole. It is so pretty and hot and just perfect! .

Yunho leans in just to press his lips softly onto mine. No tongue. Even though I expected a french kiss but I feel like I am in heaven and smile.

He has to chuckle because I seem to be absent "Hey? Am I really bad at kissing you softly?"

"You just made my stomach turn and shout hurray"

He can't help but to laugh then and I smack myself inwardly again. What the? My cheeks turn slightly red because I am obviously stupid.

Yunho though kisses me again and I sigh contently. Legs. Where are the bones?

"You are something" he whisperes silently.

"You are gorgeous" I replay, also silently. I don't want him now. I want him to hold me though.

"I don't want . Okay?" He asks carefully and I nod. He though feels like he has to explain "I just....I came here cause. I think I...I just have the urge to be close to you. This is new for me. I have never had such a feeling. I want to cuddle...oh god is that weird for a 32 year old to say?" he mutters arkwardly and I smile.

"I had nothing else in mind, fortune teller"

+++to be continued+++