chapter 2

To Tame A Dangerous Man!

Go Eun Ah sighed as she closed her laptop and leaned back on her bed. A week later and she had finally sent it off to the editor. Yuri had called and told her that the fact she had finished called for celebration. They would stuff themselves with food and watch a movie at her house.

Go Eun Ah picked up the bottle of coke, she had to get and made her way to the house. The thought that she might see Jaejoong caused butterflies in her stomach.

‘Hey!’ Yuri opened the door, she was wearing a towel and her hair was wet ‘Come inside and wait in the living room, Jonghyun and Jaejoong’s friends are over and I have to go get dressed’ she exclaimed as she made her way upstairs.

Go Eun Ah smiled; since he was at home maybe she would catch a glimpse of him. As she reached for the living room, she reached to open the door when she heard men’s voice coming from inside, she guessed they were in the living room, she’d go and wait next door.

‘What about Yuri’s Friend, what was her name?

She paused at the mention name, she couldn’t recognise the voice, and she guessed it was one of their friends.

‘Go Eun Ah’ she heard Jonghyun voice

‘Yes, what about her Jaejoong? Since your mother is bugging you to get married, might as well marry her, she’s not that bad looking’

She stopped breathing

‘Why on earth would you suggest such a thing?’ she could hear shock in his voice maybe even disgust

‘I mean she’s quite charming’ Jonghyun added

‘Charming? With that horrible bun she’s got her hair in, or those disgusting clothes or those thick spectacles she got covering her large face, I doubt any man would even notice her, unless she were to talk to him and then he would forget her the moment she left, I know that’s how I feel’

‘That’s a bit cold, don’t you think’ one of his other friends exclaimed

‘You only say that because you haven’t seen her, her face is too large for a lady, her hair is a mess, and does she even care what people say about her? And don’t get me started on her clothes, those hideous jeans and jumpers she is always dressed in, or that fact that she doesn’t even have a figure’ he exclaimed in anger

‘Jaejoong, that’s a bit too much’ It was now Jonghyun

‘Not really, it’s the truth, she’s not even a woman, and it’s quite pathetic really’

Go Eun Ah stood frozen, her hands still in place to push the door.

She dropped the bottle she was holding and turned away, she had to get out of this house.

She ran all the way although she had no idea how she got there, once she got there, she went into her room and slammed the door, and placed her hands over her ears, but it was no use, she could still hear Jaejoong’s voice ringing in her, she could not hear anything around her expect the careless opinion of her by a man she adored, along with his voice she could hear her own cries as her heart fractured into pieces.

 

sorry its quite short, but i thought it would give more impact if i stopped here