Don't leave me

Courage and Confession

 

Meanwhile on SNSD's Dorm



Yuri's POV



"Yuri... get up... I can't sleep...," Jessica shakes my body vigorously to wake me up.



"What's wrong, Jess?" I rubbed my eyes



"I can't sleep, something is bothering me and I don't know what" she whined



"Jess, it's over midnight, nothing's wrong, everybody is in bed, so try to get some sleep ok?"



"No.. i can't sleep, get up!"



"Oh, Jess, go bother that slave of your sister if you can't sleep. You know that kid can't say no, let her accompany you watching the stars or sumthin"



"That's the problem, I tried many times, but she didn't answer."



"Funny, she always answered. Maybe she's doing naughty things with your little sister, that's why she didn't answer...."

 



I couldn't resist to smile, I know how Amber madly in love with Krystal, well actually i think everybody knows, except themselves.



"Kwon Yuri!!! You're so dead" as she started hitting me with my pillow.



"Ouch ouch stop stop... Jess why don't you call Krystal to check things out??"



She stopped.. "Oh, that's a good idea" and start dialing



"Put it on loudspeaker so we can both hear if they're really doing something naughty" I chuckled



Nobody answered, we tried again. Now we are worried. First Amber then Krystal, they always answered the phone no matter how late it is.

 



Jessica dialed again, as we heard



"Jess...."

 



It's Amber's voice, how come it sounds strange...



"Amber..." before she can continue, we heard Amber's voice



"Jess...help"



"Amber is something wrong?? Why are you answering Krystal's phone? Are you guys in trouble? Are you hurt?" We started panicking



"Help...."

 

 


At that moment we know there's something really bad going on... "Amber, we're coming... where are you??"



There was a long pause until we heard "Ice cream............."



Ice cream??? What is she talking about?



"Amber.. Amber... I don't get it.. where are you?!"



The phone disconnected.

 

 



Jessica starts crying, I wake up the other girls and told them the situation, some started to cry too-- Aishh this is not helping, what should we do????



"f(x) dorm.... the other girls might know what Amber meant with ice cream, " Sooyoung said



It's almost like we got up from trance, all wiped out their tears and nodded.



Sooyoung said again "We're taking Yunho and Changmin oppa with us"




 

 

 

 

F(x) Dorm



Victoria's POV


OMG who is it?? Are they crazy to ring and knocked on the door at this hour?



YAAHHH!!! Who is it!!!!!!



I was almost got trampled as i opened the door only to see all 9 SNSD with Changmin oppa und Yunho oppa with concerned look on their faces



"What is ice cream???" Jessica yelling



"What???"

 

Has she gone mad?

 


"Umm...ice cream is those sweet cold thing with many flavours..."



"Aissh.. i know what ice cream is... I mean if Amber's talking about ice cream.. what does she mean?"
 

 


Meanwhile Sulli and Luna joining the party with confused looks on their faces.



Changmin oppa said "Jessica.. they're confused, we need to tell them the story first, and meanwhile can somebody please check if they are really not here..."



Yuri Unnie was just finished telling us what happened as Taeyeon and Tifanny got back and said "They're not here, the bedroom is empty."



"I really don't know what she's reffering to...." I said



"I think i know", said LUna, "there's this 24h convenience store just around the corner where Amber always buys ice cream for us, i went there once with her"



"Luna, you're the best... let's go"


 

 

 



Krystal's POV



It's cold, my head hurts. I tried to open my eyes.

 


It's raining, what am i doing outside when it's rain. Funny, some of the raindrops felt so warm on my cheek. I never felt a warm raindrop before.

 

 



It must be a dream. I felt like somebody holding me tight. This is definitely a dream, who would dare to hold me like this?



I lifted my head to find Amber's face... covered in blood.

 

There's a gaping wound on her right forehead, blood trickling from it to my cheek.



I remember what happened, those erts, a fight, someone slapped me until i fell on the ground and tried to stamp me, it's all i remembered.

 


I remember that it didn't hurt, and i looked at Amber... She was holding me tight, almost like she was bending over me...



This girl...



This stupid girl must've use her body as my shield.

 

 

 



"Amber...." i could hear my voice trembled



She didn't react, Amber don't scared me like this.... Amber....



She opened her eyes slowly, she couldn't even get her right eye open because of her wound.

 



"Hi princess...." she said weakly and tried to smile



"Stupid...." I said and started to cry



"Don't cry princess... you're making me sad"



"STUPID...." I cried louder



"Princess.. Jess is coming, you're gonna be ok"

 

 



Unnie is coming?? At that moment I heard voices and screams, voices that I familiar of.



"Krystal... Amber... are you guys ok???"



Unnie.. unnie you're here.



I saw her gasped as she saw Amber and started to cry... Yuri-Unnie, Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa approached us.

 


Yunho oppa stood up as soon as he saw Amber's condition and forbid the other girls to come close, cause he knows it's would just cause more mess.

Changmin oppa picked up his cell phone and called 119.

 



Jessica-Unnie was full of tears that she couldn't say anything anymore. Yuri unnie came and asked "Krystal, are you ok?"



I nodded... "But Amber......"

"Hey Amber... it's us... can you open your eyes?"

 

 

She opened her eyes and as she saw Jessica-Unnie and Yuri Unnie she tried once again to smile

 

"Hey guys you made it"



"Babo, you're hurt that bad and still try to be a dork?... You're ok now, we're here"



"You promise to take care of Krystal for me?"



"Yeah Amber"



"Good.........."



As she said it, I felt her arms around me loosened as she closed her eyes, still with smile on her face.



"Amber... Amber.. damn you Amber... open your eyes!!!" I cried and screamed "Amber, i'm telling you to open your eyes," 



I cried and screamed some more,

 

 



but she just won't open her eyes..........