Courage (Part II)

Courage and Confession

 

Soojung's POV

 

We were both determined to show that we are proud of who we are, of our love. Nevertheless seeing the amount of reporters and we saw all SM Town are invited. All our seniors and juniors eyes were on us. I exchanged glances with Jess unnie and she gave me a 'fighting' sign.

 

Our members are sitting in front, CEO Kim is on the far right side. I sat myself next to Sulli who secretly took my hand under the table, showing her support for us. CEO Kim stood up and started to talk “Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming. Please understand that there is no FAQ session for today. I think everybody knows the reason for today press conference, that two members of our girl band were violating the terms of agreement in their contracts, there for they will be expelled from the band.”

 

I closed my eyes, so this is it.

 

“Amber Liu will be deported back to her hometown as soon as possible and her further presence in South Korea is not wanted.”

 

There was loud buzz in the crowd. Hands shot up in the air, questions are being asked but CEO Kim ignored them all.

 

“I'll give f(x) the opportunity to say their public apology”

 

 

 

I cried as Vic Unnie took the microphone and said “f(x) are Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Sulli and Amber. There can't be others and there won't be others. There is nobody and no one can replace any of us in our hearts. So I would like to say our deep apology that with the CEO decision to expel Amber and Krystal from the band, I would no longer be in the band, and so are Luna and Sulli. With this, I regret to say that f(x) is no longer exists”

 

I stood up and bowed deeply, tears kept flowing down my cheek. I didn't say anything, I couldn't find my words. So did Luna Unnie and Sulli.

 

As it was Amber's turn, she bowed deeply just like me, took the microphone “I would like to say my apology for disappointing our fans who have been supporting us from the start. I'm sorry that we have to separate like this. I would like to apologize to my members and to all the people that I love for the burden I caused them. But I would not and I would never apologize for loving Krystal. Because I love her truly and our love is not a sin”

 

We all turned our head as CEO Kim couldn't stop himself from screaming “Shut up, you sinner! Homouality is a sin and everybody knows that. I already objected about senior Lee decision as he said he wanted to have you debuted. I know you're a dyke from the start. You are a disgrace for SM. We won't tolerate things like that in our family. Homouality is not allowed on SM roof.”

 

 

 

Just as he was finished with his words, everybody eyes went to the side where the other SM artists were seated and everybody frowned as Taeyeon unnie got up and went down. She went on her knees, bowed deeply to the crowd before she stood up and said to CEO Kim “Kim Taeyeon is another sinner like Amber, please expel me too”

 

Everybody gasped and our jaws dropped as Tiffany Unnie also went down. Just like Taeyeon Unnie, she bowed deeply to the crowd. Afterward she walked to Taeyeon unnie, showed her eye smile before she took Taeyeon's hand in hers.

 

“Tiffany and I would like to announce today to everybody that we got married a year ago” They both took out the necklace from under their shirt, showing their wedding rings “I'm sorry if this disappoint our fans, but Amber is right. Just because we are both girls, loving each other is not a sin. I couldn't just sit there and watch her being slaughtered for standing up for who she is, for who we are”

 

 

I couldn't believe my ears, I wouldn't believe my eyes. But it was just the beginning because Yuri Unnie is standing up, walked to Jess Unnie, took her hand and they walked hand in hand to where Taeyeon and Tiffany Unnie are standing. They both did the same to bow deeply to the crowd and then Yuri unnie were the one saying “Sica and I are dating since a couple of months. We dated a couple of years ago, we broke up but fell in love all over with each other again during our 'I got a boy' promotion. And we've been dating ever since”

 

Afterward came BoA unnie and said she dated some girls before, but she's currently single.

 

 

 

 

That day that was just the beginning of our story.