My little ice princess

Courage and Confession

 

Tokyo, 09.07.2013
 

 


Amber's POV



It has been a couple of months since we debuted in Japan. We are doing not bad until now. We decided to do Electric Shock as our first single and it did top the chart. We are now preparing for our first mini album and doing a lot of promotions, photoshootings and CF.


Japan is not as bad as i thought as i heard that we have to debut here.


I mean me and another new language??!! For God's sake i can't even pronounce some Korean words and now this?


And the fact that our seniors are doing excellent job here just make thing worse. I mean what if they don't like us? What if no one buys our song? We all were kinda scared.

But it turned out that it was not that bad. They loooved E-Shock, they love us in spite of our language problem.


Luna was the best in learning Japanese, Krys comes second. Me and Vic-Unnie, well we did ok, i say.


And Sulli?? That girl doesn't even have to say a word, even if she was chanting some kind of not understandable words, she just has to smile and the crowd went crazy...
No one can't resist my baby sister and her eye smile.


 


Some things don't change tough.


The girls still go crazy over me, i kinda got that feeling that Japan girls like my tomboy style more, in these few months there were no comment that they want me to dress as a girl. Even in the photoshooting in school uniform, I chose boy's uniform and it was the most downloaded picture on internet at that time.


(I DID try that sailor moon thingy... the girls were laughing for almost half an hour afterwards, and Krystal took a picture with her cellphone and threat me to send it to our sunbaes if i refuse to do what she says...)



But you know what the best of all this? The fact that we get to live together. Yes all five of us. Vic-unnie, Luna, Baby Ssul, Krystal and me.


Krystal and me.... Ok i admit it, i have a crush on her.


I never felt this way before. I could spend the whole day just looking at her, even if she is in her ice princess mode i still find her attractive. I find everything about this girl attractive.

 

 


We have a 3 bedroom appartment, at first we're not sure who should share with whom. Although Krystal often spent nights at our place in Korea, but this is not the same, we are going to see each other 24/7 and Krystal's ice princess mode is not something easy to deal with.


The girls said that I should share.... ME.


I almost had a nosebleed at the thought sleeping in the same room with her ALONE.


But then it was decided that she gets the smallest bedroom for herself and the rest like before.


Sultoria, Lunber and Krystal.
 


Sometimes if it rains Krystal sneaked in my bed cause she's afraid of thunder and wanted me to hold her hand.


Or she texted me to come to her bedroom and asked me to stay until she went asleep.


I don't know if the other girls notice it but at one night as it rained Luna said, "Hey Amber, it rains, try not to have eye bags tomorrow cause we have interview."


Vic-Unnie and Sulli grinned. Krystal continued watching TV as she heard nothing. I felt that my ears are getting hot.
 

 



Today Krystal has REAALLY bad mood, she's on her ice princess mode all day. It was almost eleven o'clock in the evening, i was playing my PS3 as i heard somebody on the coridor. I get up to find Krystal putting on her shoes.


"Krys.. what are you doing?"


"It's hot, wanna buy some ice creams"


"Are you outta your mind? It's almost midnight, here is not exactly the safest neighbourhood and you know it."


"Mind your own business, Am..."


She was opening the door


"Wait, what do you want? I'll buy it for you. Just stay here"


"Not a chance"


Aissh how can a girl be this stubborn??!!!


"Wait.. I'm coming with you...."


 

 

 



Krystal's POV


I don't know what's wrong today, everything is getting on my nerves, i need to get some fresh air. I was almost ready as Amber stopped me and end up accompanying me to the convenience store. We didn't exchange words, Amber is the only one who knows how to deal with me when i have bad moods.


As we have to cross the street, she took my hand and changed place with me so she be the one stoping all those cars. I secretly took a glance at her. She's beatiful or may i say handsome?? I don't know if it's ok calling a girl handsome... but i think Amber doesn't mind, she always has been a tomboy. I couldn't imagine her in girly style, i don't even want to imagine, and she said it herself she doesn't want to change her style.


Judging our fangirls reaction i'm not the only one who thinks she's attractive in her own way. She's friendly, polite,caring, some say if she were a boy she would be the perfect boyfriend.


I wouldn't lie, even i had imagine having her as my girlfriend. The way this girl looks at me, and the time she took my hand when i'm scared without even have to say it. I have this cold exterior that people says that i'm rude. But inside I'm scared, i don't know what to say or to do when i'm around people that i don't know. I'm just socially awkward.


The streets were almost empty, it started to rain so we jog half of the way to the store. There were still a couple of people in the store, the line is kinda long for this time around. Well i picked an chocolate ice cream (although now i don't want it that bad),
Amber picked some chips and stand in line. After 2 minutes i was bored as hell, the line doesn't get shorter cause there was a bald guy who seems to try to pay everything with coins.


 


"Am, i'll wait for you outside"


"Krys, no. Just wait, it's not gonna be that long"


I'm still walking towards the exit... I can hear her desperately tried to call me back "Krys..."


It's dark and getting colder, i walked slowly around the corner just trying to clear my mind. Why am i like this, there was no reason for me having this foul mood.


Poor Amber, she has to put up with me. I took a deep breath deciding to stop this childish behaviour and be nicer to her. I turned around, wanted to go back to the store as i heard...


"Wow... she's not bad..."


There were 2 of them, one with blond hair and nose piercing was on my right side, the other one behind me... no there is another one behind, but he's not moving. I didn't see they're coming, maybe i was so deep in thought that i didn't notice them.


I sensed danger, I sped my pace, running would just make them more aggresive.


"Hey beautiful, where do you think you're going... we're kinda lonely tonight"


I'm scared, I walked faster as one of them suddenly stands in front of me.


"Tojo, we're so lucky tonight, she's really beautiful" and he tried to touch my face as I heard...


" Don't you dare to lay your dirty hands on her". I feel arms around me, I lifted my head and Amber was holding me tight.....