Curiousity's Effect

Forbidden Game
72456_167666656592848_141577595868421_51
Park Jungmin

Park Jungmin, the son of SMENT’s president Moo Ryong, was Donghae’s childhood friend. They were together since kindergarten until middleschool; unfortunately, when they reached 3rd yr they had to separate because Jungmin had to go to L.A.

o~o~oFLASHBACKo~o~o

“Donghae ah~” jungmin gazed at donghae as they were sitting under a tree. It was a beautiful scene. Green grass, a river and the fresh air gusting through them.

“hmm?” donghae replied.

He turned his gaze towards the river “I’m leaving next week”.

He laughed “yeah, right.” Donghae thought it was a joke, but jungmin gave him a serious stare.

“Ya, jungmin, stop fooling around.”

“I’m not” he replied still with the serious stare.

Donghae was shocked. He stood up as he frowned and gritted his teeth “you told me we will be best buds forever!”

“Yes we will be best buds forever!” He said.

“But why are you leaving?!” he screamed as he showed his anger and sadness at the same time.

“I have to” he bowed down.

“PARK JUNGMIN!! YOU’RE STUPID!!” he shouted as he ran away from him.

Jungmin did not say a single word. He kept quiet and leaned his chin over his knees. “I’m sorry donghae ah~” he whispered.

The next day in airport …

“Son, take care of your health” an old man said as he tapped Jungmin’s shoulder.

“ne appa.” Jungmin nodded before he turned his back from the old man.

He was about to leave when someone shouted “JUNGMIN!!!!”.

He turned around and saw a fist coming towards his face. Jungmin crashed down and felt his lips were wounded.

It was donghae who gave him a punch. He collared jungmin as he stared at him frowning “you  ...promise me you’ll comeback”

Jungmin smiled as he nodded. Donghae stared at jungmin walk away from him “and one thing more” he shouted “when you comeback, let’s see who’s luckier when it comes to girls.” Jungmin did not turn his head around but just waved goodbye.

o~o~oend of FLASHBACKo~o~o

(PRESENT TIME)

Donghae’s jaw dropped and said. “why are you wearing jeans?”

“Because I’m not comfortable with those dresses.” Yoona complained.

“NO, you come with me.” He pulled yoona’s hands until they reached her walk-in closet.

Donghae picked some pretty dresses while yoona picked some jeans and black clothes. Hehanded her the dresses which he picked for her and hid the jeans and black dressed which yoona chose. Yoona did not even dare to look for them and tried some of the dresses which donghae chose. The first was gold in color. “You look like Cleopatra” he gave her a bored stare. Then she tried the second one. It was fuchsia pink and had some lace on it. It was rejected again. Third was..uhh, it was a dress that made donghae burst into laughter because yoona looked like a clown. The fourth one..Donghae thought ‘I may be the luckiest man on earth’  yoona looked like a goddess. She was wearing a beige colored dress that matched yoona’s milky complexion and high heels. It was mesmerizing.

“What?!” she sound annoyed because she thought donghae still did not like it, she was about to go back and change her dress when he pulled her waist and said “It’s perfect” he gave him a sweet smile.

In the party ..

Donghae and yoona got down of the car and donghae offered her his hands. Yoona reached for his hands and they went inside the big mansion together. ‘Cameras again’ she thought as she smiled forcely.

“annyeong haseyo” donghae bowed as he greeted some of the people who were there too. Yoona sneaked out upon realizing that donghae was busy entertaining others. She then walked around the mansion, but she got lost and instead examined the rooms. She heard someone playing piano; it was a sweet melody that lingered in her ears. She followed the sound until she stopped in the front of a door. ‘No yoona! You’ll get into trouble!’ she thought as she shook her head. ‘I guess nothing will happen if I’ll just take a little peek she then nodded to her self. The room was plain white; there was just a white piano where the sound came from and a guy who was playing it. Unfortunately, yoona went out of balance and crashed inside the room that made the guy stop from playing.  He looked at yoona confusedly.

“Uh  ...I’m sorry.” Yoona stood up and looked embarrassed.

The guy smiled at him “it’s okay; by the way what are you doing here?”

“I’m lost.” She replied.

“You want me to show you the way?” he asked with a sweet smile in his face.

‘I guess he’s a good guy’ she nodded and said “If it’s okay with you.”

Yoona followed him until they reached a bigger room. It was dark and cozy. It looked like the king’s room in a castle. Yoona thought as she looked outside the window ‘'I’m sure this is not where we are supposed to be unless...” she heard the door locked.

“Maybe it’s not good for you to wander around like that. Especially you’re too easy to fool” the guy smiled but this time a deathly evil grin as he leaned at yoona closer and closer, they we’re close enough to feel each other’s breath. He played with yoona’s hair and held his chin up. Yoona was about to punch him but he caught her hand and held her two hands tight enough that she can’t get out.

“You look pale” he said still with his deathly evil grin. He leaned closer again until his lips crushed into hers. Yoona’s eyes widened and she wanted to punch him badly but she wasn’t able to get out of his grip. He let go of yoona but she just stood stiff still with the shocked expression. “Goodbye ..for now” he returned with his sweer smile until he vanished from yoona’s sight.