Hidden tears

Forbidden Game

"Please oppa, i beg you, love me."  Tears continued to roll down Sica's cheeks.

Seeing Sica at the top of him, Donghae pushed her away with an angry face. He dragged her feircely out of the room.

"Oppa, you're hurting me!!" She shouted while crying. "Let go of me!!"

Donghae pushed her out of his house and said "I don't want to see you anymore!"

"No, oppa, please, listen to me. I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again I promise!!" She said grabbing hae's foot, begging.

"GO AWAY!"

"Oppa, NO! PLEASE!!" T-T

Then for a while sica paused touching her chest. She was trying to catch her breath and she was in a real pain.

"Sica! Sica!" Donghae carried her in his arms.

Stupid! How could you forget that you're not supposed to hurt her feelings! 

O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O

Jungmin locked his gaze at Yoona. She could feel his warm breath in her face. Jungmin leaned his face closer to Yoona's, gently and slowly.

RING RING RING~

Yoona pulled herself away from him.

"Hello?" Jungmin answered the phone as he turned away from yoona.

"What?! Again?!" he palmed his face. "Okay, we'll be there soon"

Yoona looked at him curiously. The Jungmin turned to face her with a worried look.

"Sica..She's in the hospital right now, with Donghae."

O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O~~~~O

"Right now she's fine. But I can't tell whether she will be okay in the future. Maybe it's the best for her to go in a better hospital." The doctor said.

A lady was sitting beside sica holding her hand. Sica's mom. She was crying as soon as she saw sica unconciously lying down in the bed. Donghae stepped inside to check them.

"Mrs. Jung, you should take some rest. You didn't have any rest since you came." Donghae suggested.

Sica's mom came from france. She was one of the most famous fashion designer.

She shook her head gently as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I have to stay beside her. She needs me" Then she paused "Donghae ah~ tell me what happened? Why did her heart fail again?"

He stood there not wanting to answer her question and half of his mind was telling him to tell her the truth. Just as he was about to open his mouth, someone came in from the door. Jungmin stood there as he looked at sica with a gloomy, worried face. And behind him stood yoona who was worried too.

"Jungmin ah~" The lady welcomed Jungmin with an embrace. Donghae looked at Yoona, frowning.

"Mrs. Jung, this is Yoona, one of Sica's friends." Jungmin pushed yoona forward lightly.

They smiled at each other.

Yoona was amazed on how Mrs. Jung looked young. She looked like Sica's sister.

They all waited inside the room silently. 

"I'll just go and get us something to eat" She told Jungmin and the others.

Yoona walked outside the hospital. It was dark and late. She thought she was alone until someone  grabbed her hand and waist tight enough to feel a little pain. She knew she could fight,but strangely the guy was stronger than her which was unusual. He ripped of a small portion of yoona's clothes when she tried to fight. She locked her hands with one hand and held a knife in the other one.

PAG! Someone hit him in the head and he crashed down the floor.

Donghae was standing behind him carrying a metal stick.

Then I heard a bunch of footsteps running towards our direction. I pulled his hand and we hid in the dark edge.

"Hey, i think he lost her." One of them talked.

"Useless guy" Another one blurted out.

When Yoona turned to peek who it was, she saw a familiar sign carved on their arms.

"it can't be.." She wisphered. 

"What?" Donghae asked still hiding himself.

"They're here for me. They're trying to catch me." 

"Who?"

"the Nightmares"

"What?" Donghae asked with a confused look. 'To think of it, soyoung mentioned something about the nightmares when I first met them.' He thought. (That was on chapter 2 by the way)

Yoona tip-toed towards donghae. She sat beside him but not so close.

"Lets wait till they go away" Yoona said.

They sat silently and no one dared to talk. Yoona suddenly felt weak. Her eyes were getting heavier and heavier. She lost her conciousness and landed her head in hae's lap.

"Yoona?" He asked as he touched her face. "You have a fever! AISH, why am I surrounded by weak girls?!"

Donghae gazed at her face. Her face was soft, her lashes were long, her lips was somehow pale but soft-looking and her hair was long and black. The beauty of her face was brightened by the moon causing donghae's

"Yoona, saranghae." He whispered giving her a kiss in her forehead.

A drop of tear fell from Yoona's eye.