Mixed Feelings

Forbidden Game

“just relax, okay?” donghae told her while giving her a nervous smile.

“Donghae ah~ shouldn’t YOU be the one relaxing?” yoona whispered

“I am, I’m a professional.” he frowned

“Yeah right” she smirked.

Donghae offered his hand as soon as they reached the door. They heard blabbering and whispers upon entering the conference room. Yoona blocked her eyes by her hand because of the flashes of the cameras. They sat down as soon as they reached their assigned destination. A long table covered with white plain clean cloth in front of many cameras is where they sat.

‘Okay, now I’m starting to get nervous’ yoona thought.

Donghae held yoona’s hand tight and whispered in her ears “just try to zip your mouth”

“Now donghae ssi is here, we can start to ask but please raise your hands if you wanna ask something.” A guy wearing a tuxedo told the press.

“Donghae ssi, so it’s true that she is your girlfriend?” the first guy that was given the permission to ask.

“Yes, her name is Im yoona. She was the only girl who was able to capture my heart.” He replied.

Yoona gave him a youre-so-corny expression.

“so where did you meet yoona ssi?” the second person that was permitted curiously asked.

“I-I can’t remember but just like any other couple, we started as friends and end up like this.” 

The press listened carefully into their question and answer exchanges.

The press con just ended like that but before they separated someone shouted “kiss!”

Yoona was flustered and gave donghae a don’t-do-it-look. Donghae gave her an evil smile and held her closer and kissed her in the lips. Yoona’s eyes widened and gave him back an evil look and bit his lips.

Donghae pretended that it didn’t hurt.

And somewhere outside the building …

Yoona pulled donghae’s hair “you ert!”

“ya! Stop that! It hurts!” he closed his eyes in pain

“th-th-that was my first kiss! You’re really a ert!!”

“That was my first kiss too!” he replied still in pain. “hey, stop that, someone’s coming”

“annyeong haseyo donghae ssi, yoona ssi” a pretty girl approached them. “I’m Im jin ah, but you can call me nana”

“oh, nice to meet you” yoona gave her a sweet smile.

“actually I’m a photographer, can I take pictures of you two?”nana asked

 

68890_163977783628402_141577595868421_48

Yoona gave donghae a questioning look. Donghae nodded as an okay sign. After she took some shots of them nana thanked them and waved goodbye.

“let’s go home?” he asked yoona putting his arms around her.

“araseo, byun tae” yoona replied flatly.

On their way home they saw a crowd in the middle of the street and stopped to check what the crowd is about.

“excuse me, what happened here?” donghae asked a man while looking at the man lying full of blood. Yoona's eyes widened. she began to remember her past, ' no,this is not happening again' tears began to fall non-stop, but donghae didnt notice.

“an accident, this guy  was riding his bike when he crashed into a car.”

Donghae nodded as a sign that he understood. When he turned back, he can’t find yoona. He was searching for her but he can’t find her until he saw her lying.

“there you are yoo--”

she was not just lying, she was trembling crazily and spacing out.

“please don’t do this, please, please” yoona cried.

“yoona!yoona!” donghae tried to snap her out but it’s like she can’t hear nor see anything. He carried yoona back to the car and instead going home, they went to the hospital.

"i think she had a trauma, do you know anything about her past?"doctor asked

donghae shooked his head and went back to the room where yoona is resting. 'what's with her past' he thought as he leaned down his head towards yoona 'wow, she really is pretty, like a doll' he brushed her hair and looked at her closely.Suddenly yoona's eyes opened, which made donghae jump.

"ya! don't do that,you surprised me"donghae gave her an idiotic look.

"do what?"she asked

"mm, nothing"donghae replied

“why am I here anyway?” she asked confusedly.

“y-you can’t remember what happened”

yoona tried to remember what happened but she can’t, instead she felt pain in her head. She stood up wanting to get some fresh air, but she was to weak and she was about to crash on the floor but she didn’t, because donghae seized her waist before reaching the floor. They were too close to each other. Eye to eye contact. Yoona was too nervous, she can hear her own heart thump loudly. It never did happen to her. She can feel butterflies in her stomach.

“donghae--”someone interrupted.

“joo eun noona” donghae said as he let go of yoona.

“oh …sorry for interrupting, but I think there are some reporters who knew about this, I think you should go and talk to them.” Manager said.

Donghae nodded “excuse me”

As donghae closed the door, joo eun immediately sat beside yoona and examined her.

“I’m joo eun, donghae’s manager” she said as she offered yoona a hand shake.

“nice to meet you” yoona gave her a sweet smile and reached joo eun’s hand.

“let’s go” she pulled yoona’s hand and put her in the wheelchair.

“w-wait, where are we going?”

“trust me” she gave her an evil smile.