Unnoticable Feelings

Forbidden Game

He went near to yoona, but not too close to her. He thought she was just pretending so that she can attack him. But as he looked closely, he noticed that yoona looked pale and weak.

 

“Yoona, What’s wrong?” Donghae finally went closer to her.

 

“nothing” she smiled and she stood up for a while but she felt dizzy and fell.

 

“Yoona!” He shouted as he caught yoona. “We need to go to the hospital.”

 

“No, that won’t help. I don’t want to go to the hospital. Let’s just go home” she commanded.

 

“No way, we have to--”

 

“Do you want to get killed?” she said weakly.

 

Donghae was scared because he knew that yoona might really do that, and then he sighed “araseo, we’ll go home. But don’t expect me to take care of you. You take care of yourself!”

 

At home..

 

Donghae laid yoona down in her bed.

 

“I have to go. Just take care of yourself.” Donghae stared at her from her room’s door.

 

She just nodded as she closed her eyes.

Donghae opened his car’s door and put the engine on and left. But when he reached his destination, he got worried and shouted “AISSH!! That big-mouthed alligator!” He turned his car around and drove crazily back to yoona’s house.

 

He picked up his phone and dialed joo eun’s number. “Noona! I can’t go now. Please make some excuse for me.” Then he hung up not hearing even a single word from his manager. When he reached yoona’s house he immediately went back to yoona’s room and found yoona lying on the kitchen’s floor.

 

“Yoona! Why are you lying there?!” he carried yoona back to her bedroom.

“I want to cook porridge” she tried to stand but donghae said “I’ll cook it for you. Just rest and don’t even try to stand up”

 

‘Porridge, ts. That’s easy to cook.’ He thought

 

He cooked the first porridge and it was horrible. “aigoo, I thought it’ll be easy”

He read a cooking book and followed the directions. “Now, this is better.”

He served the porridge in yoona’s room and supported yoona’s head until she was able to sit.

 

“here. It’s not much but I did my best.” He said as he offered the food.

 

Yoona stared at him then she tasted the porridge. “massisseo!”(it’s delicious) she told donghae with an angelic smile in her face.

 

“really?” donghae confirmed happily. He removed some porridge at yoona’s cheeks.

 

“It’s really good. Especially you cooked it for me. Just like him.”

 

“Him?”

 

“Yes. My childhood friend. He was 3 years older than me. Whenever my mom is busy with something, he was the one who’s cooking for me.” She chuckled but with the sad eyes.

 

“Where is he now?” He asked.

 

Yoona gave him a gloomy stare “beats me.”

 

Donghae did not even dare to ask her again, instead he changed the topic. “joo eun noona said that there will be a welcome party.”

 

“for who?”

 

“Park jungmin, my bestfriend. The son of president Moo Ryong. So you have to be well then. Araseo?” he tapped her head. “I’ll stay here, just this night. I have to make sure your safe.”

 

“why are you worrying too much?” she frowned.

 

 

 

 

“Because I can’t let you be seen by public looking pale. I’ll be sleeping in the couch.”

 

“you won’t give me a goodnight kiss?” she joked as she laughed. But donghae did kiss her in the forehead. Yoona’s eyes widened , she was shocked but she did not say anything. He left not even trying to look at yoona’s reaction. As he closed the door, he stood stiff and was shocked of what he did, but he knew that he was happy. He lied on the couch and closed his eyes while smiling then slept.

 

The following day …

“Fishy ..” yoona called as she was tickling donghae’s ear and whispered “wake up”

But donghae did not reply and instead continued to snore. “ya, you really don’t want to wake up?” she said in a low voice. She went to the kitchen and got a pitcher of cold water and ran into donghae’s direction and pour it into his face.

 

Donghae woke up and was flustered “AAHH!!!” and then yoona laughed crazily. “I’m gonna kill you!” donghae said as he ran to catch yoona. They ran all over the house until yoona was no where to run. Finally donghae caught him and tickled her to death. He paused for a while and they stared at each others eyes. They felt their own heart beat so fast and loud.

 

 “I’m going to the kitchen first” yoona stood up and went towards the kitchen and leaned her back on the wall. “what’s happening to me?”

 

 

 

0------0------0------0------0------0------0------0

Joo Eun greeted “Welcome Back~” as she opened her arms, welcoming the guy who was obviously taller than donghae.

 

 

68861_166021160090731_141577595868421_50

 

 

He smiled as he removed his shades from his eyes. “It’s good to be back.”