Surrendered Wishes

Forbidden Game
Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Jessica stared at Donghae. He looked very hurt. "I'm so tired, I'm going to bed now." He turned his back at jessica. Jessica pulled his hand and tightened her grip. Donghae stood still and bit his lip until it bleed. He wanted to shout but he can't. 'Let me go. I beg you' he tought as he closed his eyes. Jessica suddenly let go of him as if she knew what he was thinking. Donghae went upstairs and laid freely in his bed. He took a picture of him and yoona together. It was his first picture with someone beside him. His eyelids got heavier until his eyes were totally closed. "just call me if you need anything" Jungmin said as he tapped Yoona's head. Yoona nodded slightly. Jungmin went off leaving Yoona in front of the house. She was about to open the door when she noticed Sica sitting in the swing all by herself. "Sica?" She called. Sica waved at her and smiled, but she looked sad. Yoona walked towards her. "What are you doing here all alone?" "Just getting some fresh air." She swing herself back and forth. "I'm so happy with that kiss. It's my first kiss you know" She giggled. Yoona giggled with her. (And we all know that it was fake.) Yoona sighed "Uh, if you don't mind i'll go in first." Yoona was walking towards the door when she heard a thud. She turned her back and found jessica lying on the floor as she touched her chest. She drew pain in her face.   Sica opened her eyes slowly and found Yoona sitting beside her, sleeping. After a while, she woke up and was surprised when she found Sica awake. "Oh, you're awake, i'll go buy you some coffee." Yoona felt akward and attempted to go out but before she could sica spoke. "Yoona, Gomawoyo, for helping me." She looked sad and in pain. "But I know what's going on." "I..--" "I only have few time left.." She stood up and went towards Yoona. Yoona was surprised with what sica did. She knelt in front of her and stared her with her teary eyes. "Please, I beg you, let me be happy with Donghae." She burst into tears and bowed her head. Yoona tried to pull her up but she can't. She felt weak with what she just heard. Her world was like collapsing, tears fell non-stop from her eyes. She did not want to loose Donghae but she can't just let Sica die because of her. She felt pity and knelt as well. Slowly, she hugged the poor sica who was panting from exhausion. Yoona took a deep breath as if preparing for something big "I wish you two happiness." She wiped her tears and helped Sica get back to bed. "Y-you mean.." Yoona nodded silently as she held her tears. Jessica suddenly hugged her tight and smiled at her. Yoona replied with a sigh. "I'll just get you something to eat." with that she went of the room and leaned herself in a wall. Slowly, she sat down and the tears which she was trying to hold a while ago fell continuously down her cheeks. "Donghae ah~ forgive me." O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O "Hyung, have you seen Yoona?" Donghae looked worried as he asked teuki who was busy playing ps3. "Ani, maybe she left you." He said jokingly. Donghae frowned and pouted. 'Maybe she did' he thought as he opened the door and went outside. He sitted at the sofa which was at the terrace. He saw a figure coming towards the house. It was Yoona. He immidiately stood up and run towards her. He hugged her tight "Thank God you didn't leave me." Yoona pulled away noticing that Sica was watching. "I need to rest." She said flatly. Jessica jumped and hugged Donghae tight. "Oppa! I missed you!" O~~~O~~~O~~~O~~~O Yoona was lying on her bed. 'What should I tell him?' She thought. "I can't.." She murmured. "But I promised Sica." She bit her lip and closed her eyes tightly letting tears drop from her eyes She covered her face with a pillow and screamed. She removed the pillow and picked up her phone as she wiped her face. She dialed Jungmin's number. "Yoboseyo, Jungmin ah~..I need your help"she said with a husky voice That night Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were busy playing Starcraft. "Take that! haha! I'm awesome!" Kyuhyun chuckled. Yoona sat in between of them and giggled. "Oppa, Gomawoyo" She hugged them lightly. "For what?" Kyuhyun asked. He paused the game and began to listen. "For everything. I'm so happy that I met someone like you two." "You sound like a dying person you know?" Teukie Chuckled. Yoona giggled again as she stood up. 'Haraboji and Halmoni' 'So sweet, I wish i can be with you just like them hae, but..'' She knocked at the their door. They were sitting next to each other quietly. They were drinking tea together. was staring at them silently trying to hold her tears, she covered when she wasn't able to resist her crying sound. It wasn't long when the old couple noticed her standing behind the wall, her half body covered by it. "Yoona, is there something wrong?" Halmoni asked. Yoona shook her head while covering . "Are you crying?" Haraboji asked. "Perhaps it's because of Doghae?" Halmoni asked. Yoona cried more and sat on the floor. "Oh my, come here dear."Halmoni commanded sweetly. Yoona ran towards halmoni. Halmoni hugged her tight. "Poor little girl, everything's gonna be just fine. I know that. You're such a strong girl right?" She said as she tapped Yoona's head. "Halmoni, Haraboji, kamsahamnida!" she bowed her head and ran outside the room. She can't stay there even just for a second. 'Last one. I wanna see him, this is the last time I'm going to see him.' Yoona was trying to find him but she can't. 'Garden' She thought. She was right. He was right there swinging himself back and forth. "Fishy" she called. She sat beside him and hugged him tight. Donghae was surprised yet he was so happy. "What's up?" He asked. "Nothing" she chuckled. "Saranghae Donghae ah~" "Are you drunk? You're acting weird." He laughed. "You don't like it? Okay, I'm gonna go" yoona said angrily. Donghae pulled her which made her sat in his lap. "Nado..Saranghae, Jinja saranghae" He kissed her forehead down to her nose then to her lips. She hugged him tight not wanting him to see her cry. They both look up in the sky. The sky was full of twinkling stars. "Never ever leave me. Okay?" He pleaded. Yoona remained silent. Jessica who was in her room ,was watching them from her window. She was hearing it all. Yoona locked her fingers with donghae's. She gave him a quick kiss. She leaned her forehead on his ."Saranghae"she whispered "I'll never get tired of hearing that." Donghae said. Yoona pulled him up. "Let's go to sleep." Donghae nodded and smiled. Everybody was asleep except for Yoona. She was writing a letter as she wiped the tears rolling down her face. She entered the garden and sat in the swing. She closed her eyes for a moment 'Saranghae' She heard Donghae's voice in her mind. She closed her eyes tight as if she was in real pain. Finally, she left a letter a the swing. "Saranghae" She whispered before leaving. She carried her lagguage and opened the front gate with tears rushing down her face. "I'll never forget you".