Preparation

Forbidden Game

Yoona tried to stand up, but her head hurts crazily.

“don’t try to stand up. You need to rest” donghae said worriedly.

“w-what happened? Yoona frowned as she touched her aching head.

“you slipped and bumped your head in the ground.” donghae laughed at her.

“ya! It’s not funny, I have to go to the restroom” Yoona said as she tried to stand up.

But as she stood up, she felt dizzy then sat down in the floor.

“I told you, you still have to rest.” donghae helped her to stand up.

“But I really need to use the restroom” she said as she stood up with donghae’s help

“No choice. I think I should help you.”

“Oooh. You don’t wanna do that. I might have to kill you after that.” Yoona smirked.

“Okay. Then do it yourself.” he grinned at her. He was about to leave her.

“wait” she told him “promise me you won’t peek?”

Donghae smirked. “I’m not that kind of guy”

Donghae assisted Yoona to the restroom.

“ don’t you even dare to peek if you don’t want to die”

He faced the wall while waiting for Yoona.

“AHHHHH!!!!” Yoona screamed.

Donghae resisted to look but he was too curious on what was happening so he did it. He turned around only to find out Yoona leaping into his arms.

“th-th-there is a-a c-c-cockroach” Yoona said while pointing at the cockroach.

Donghae resisted from laughing. He put Yoona down and let her stay behind him and shooed the cockroach. After that he started laughing.

“I can’t believe that something can scare you. And to think that you re scared to a cockroach?” he burst into laughter. “anyway we have to talk about the contract, and our rules.” by the time he said that he was already serious but still with a smile.

“tch, whatever” she gave him an irritated look.

O------o------o------o------o------o------o------o

“okay, here’s the contract. You can read it first before signing or just sign it.” donghae told her with a lazy grin as he sat lazily in the couch.

Yoona gave her an idiotic look before she read the rules.

1) You have to stay in the house till the end of the contract.

 

2) You have to wear the assigned clothes.

 

3) No punching.

 

4) You have to act sweet with me in public.

 

5) You can’t have any feelings for me.

 

___________________          Signature

 

O------o------o------o------o------o------o------o

“ What’s with the 5th rule?” Yoona asked as she crossed her arms.

“ I just want to make sure that you won’t forget that this is just an act.” he replied flatly.

“ of course, that would be easy for me.” she grinned at him.

“okay, I think you have to sign it now.” pointing at the contract.

Yoona signed the contract without any hesitation.

“I should go, here’s your phone. We will start tomorrow early, so if were you, you should rest now.” he said before leaving Yoona’s house. Well, her temporary house.

Yoona started to roam around for the second time to familiarize herself with the house. She saw an album and opened it. It was donghae when he was still young.

“I hope you remained as a kid, you were too cute back then.” Yoona talking to herself while laughing. But Yoona noticed that he was always alone in his pictures. The pictures back when he was a kid until now. She was curious but she felt sleepy to find out, instead she wiped her eyes and went to bed.

O------o------o------o------o------o------o

The next day

Yoona heard something ringing. She woke up and it was still dark.

“what the hell is that?” she said while half asleep. Then she realized that  it was the phone that donghae gave her. Then after realizing she answered it.

“yoboseyo?”

“get up, and be ready, I’ll pick you up later.”

“But it’s 5 in the morning! I still want to sleep!” she groaned.

“Do you still want to do this or not?”

“aishh! You--”

“just be ready, I’ll be there in a minute.”

He hung up first.

“ah! This is really annoying!” Yoona screamed.

She got herself ready not mentioning she was wearing one of joo eun’s dress. Donghae’s manager. Yoona was obviously uncomfortable with those kind of clothes.

“you’re not wearing any make-up?” donghae was captivated when he saw Yoona wearing a plain white dress and heels and the fact that she looks pretty without make-up.

“no I’m not. Geez, I didn’t expect this to be too uncomfortable for me.” Yoona told him while moving  strangely.

“get in the car” he opened the door for her holding his smile, pretending not to be surprised by her look.

They went to donghae’s make-up artist hyun ji and asked for help.

“do you think you can help me with her noona?” he gave her a puppy eyes.

“of course, no problem, anything for my cutest donghae.” she replied as he patted his head. “Yoona ssi, come with me.”

Yoona nodded and followed her in a room with mirrors and make-ups.

“Yoona ssi, donghae told me that you’re not used in wearing make-ups right?” hyun ji confirmed.

“uh … sort of” she said while examining the room.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make you prettier, even though you already are pretty.” hyun ji gave her a sweet smile.

Yoona gave her a confused look. ‘what is she talking about?’ she thought.

After few minutes they we’re finally done.

“ta-da!! Donghae ah~ your girlfriend is so pretty. You’re a lucky guy.” hyun ji grinned at him.

“I-I-I , I mean, I am. Of course.” his expression was like oh-my-god-she’s-too-pretty-to-touch. “l-let’s go?”

“o-kay” Yoona nodded and bowed to hyun ji before they left.

O------o------o------o------o------o

“yobseyo? Manager? ”

“donghae ah~ where are you now?” joo eun asked

“We’re on our way” he replied and gave Yoona a small grin

“Okay, see you soon” she said before hanging up.