An Awkward Meeting

Forbidden Game

“Please give that back to me” the girl begged while reaching for the something in the guy’s hand.

“I’ll give it back to you don’t worry, but only if you’ll agree to have a date with me.”  The guy replied giving her a maniac smile.

Her tears were about to fall from her eyes when they heard a voice behind them.

“I believe this is my territory” yoona disturbed.

“And I believe we can leave your territory if--”

“Ahjussi, leave” yoona grinned at him coldly.

“Playing tough eh?” the guy whispered

“Don’t make me mad or else--”yoona said

“Or else what?” questioned her raising his left eyebrow.

 Yoona gave him a frustrating smile before kicking the guy in his groin which made him lie down on the floor screaming.

“t-thank you for saving me” the girl bowed to her to show her gratitude.

“I didn’t do that to save you; I just don’t want anybody flirting in my territory.”  That was yoona’s reply before she walked away.

Yoona is the leader of the “deathly rose”, a group which is considered to be feared by all every people Seoul.  But she never intended to divulge herself as their leader.

o------o------o------o------o------o

On the other hand..

“Donghae ah, don’t forget tomorrow’s practice” his manager reminded him.

“Ne” Donghae replied.

As they got down from the black limousine, loud screaming and cheering started.

“Donghae oppa! saranghaeyo!! They all shouted.

Donghae gave them a sweet lovable smile which made all the girls melt. He waved at them and added a wink before leaving.

Donghae was seating in the recording studio, hoping that he can come up with something in his composition, but instead he sighed and sighed and sighed.

‘I have to go get some fresh air and maybe I’ll come up with something’ he thought.

o------o------o------o------o------o

“Sooyoung ah, wait for me outside, I’ll just beat the hell out of that guy” yoona told her with an im-so-pissed off face.

“Araseo, just make it quick.” Sooyoung smirked.

As soon as she reached the door she approached two big guys who let her pass.

“Where‘s Raven?” she asked the old man who was serving drinks.

“As always, he’s gambling over there” he replied pointing a guy with a reddish hair.

Yoona walked towards raven’s direction. Yoona stopped at raven’s back and tapped him in the shoulders. When he turned his head to look who was tapping his shoulders, he felt a strong force that hit his face.

“Y-yoona”he chuckled nervously.

“Oh, so you still remember me. I thought you forgot all about me and my money.” she grinned at him raising one of her eyebrow.

“O-of course not, actually here’s your money.” He told her while handling the money.

“That’s better.”yoona said.

She was about to walk away when someone pulled her hand. She saw his hypnotizing eyes locking his sight into hers which made yoona’s heart beat faster. ‘I won’t forget that day, blood. Full of blood.’ She thought. She pulled her hand away from his and ran outside. Yoona grabbed sooyoung’s hand but she didn’t even look at her because she was afraid that sooyoung would see her reaction. She did not stop until she saw flashes of camera.

“Sooyoung, what is--”yoona was shocked to see herself holding a guy’s hand. It wasn’t sooyoung after all. It was donghae panting heavily.

“What’s this?!” yoona asked.

“You just came into me and grabbed my hand and started walking fast, and you’ll ask me that? Ah jinja, you’ll pay for this.” donghae muttered.