The First Date

Forbidden Game

Joo eun tied yoona’s arms.

“hey! What are you doing?!” yoona tried to remove it, but she can’t. She was strong, like a monster. She can even beat up 10 guys by herself. But not now, she’s sick and weak, too weak.

Joo eun blind folded yoona’s eyes and whispered “im sorry” before leaving her in the truck.

 “you know what to do.”

Joo eun gave the driver an evil smile. The driver just nodded and bowed goodbye. Yoona, on the other hand was sitting quietly inside the truck, she was still weak, but she wasn’t scared at all. With the blindfold in her eyes, she can’t see anything. With the rope tied in her arms she finds it hard to touch anything, but she was still calm. What a brave girl, she’s kidnapped and she’s sick, but still she’s calm. She lied down and rested until she heard the door opened.

“come with us, we won’t hurt you” she heard voices, ‘so they are guys huh?

 Is she planning to get me or something?’ She can’t fight back, so she just followed their command. They stopped and let her sat in a chair and handcuffed her one hand. They removed her blindfold. She was expecting something dark, scary and unknown faces but instead she saw a big room filled with light and a chandelier, a table covered in a white clean cloth with a candle, foods, tableware and herself handcuffed with a guy who looks exactly like donghae. ‘no!babo!’ she thought. Her heart thumped louder and faster. ‘It is donghae!’ she stiffed for a while took a deep breath. They stared at each others eyes. “What’s this?” they both started to ask.

“stop pretending! I know you did this!” donghae told her.

“ya! I did not--”yoona stopped for a while and remembered what happened. “joo eun unni! She did this.” She sighed heavily and shook head.

“aish! That ahjuma! That’s why I was looking for the reporters but I can’t find them and someone hit me at the head.” Donghae told yoona. ‘joo eun noona won’t let me go home if I’ll leave all this stuff and put her effort into waste’ he thought. “She’ll kill me” he whispered

“what? Are you saying something? You’re creepy if not.” Yoona gave him a weird look.

“yes. I’m creepy.” donghae smirked.

Yoona gave him an idiotic look “now, what should we do?” she asked.

“enjoy the night, we can’t just leave all this. Joo eun noona spent so much effort on this. Right?” donghae said.

“I think it’s okay to enjoy with you once in a while” she gave him a bored look.

As soon as they touched their spoon and fork, musicians came in the room and played classical songs.

“wow, it’s tasty.” Yoona said like she was talking to herself.

Yoona drank a glass of champagne in till donghae said “you know you can be pretty sometimes” yoona, instead of gulping it, she spilled it in donghae’s face.

“oops , I’m sorry” yoona resisted but after a while, she burted into laughter.

 Donghae took his revenge by mashing a part of the cake in yoona’s face. They exchanged revenge till they were dirty. After a while, they gave them the key and went outside. Donghae did not want to get wet in the rain.

“ya! What’s the matter. We’re dirty, if we’ll play in the rain, then we will get clean. Right?” she pulled his hands and they played in the rain.

Yoona was so happy. She was smiling like an angel. It was a smile that no one had ever seen. Donghae stood stiff and stared at yoona. He was shocked.

“What?” she asked.

“Nothing” he chuckled.

“You’re really creepy, fish”

“Whatever big mouthed alligator” he teased.

Yoona’s jaw dropped “you--” she began to chase him but yoona dropped her knee.

“Do you think you can fool me with that” Donghae shouted from a distance.

Yoona did not reply.

“ya, it’s not working. Get up!” Donghae told her worriedly.

But for the second time there was still no reply.