SECRETS are not SECRETS forever

Forbidden Game

"Well you have a new neighbor" Donghae said.

"I never had one" Yoona replied. "Come on let's go inside. Taehyun is sleeping now"

 

INSIDE YOONA’S HOUSE

Yoona was tucking Taehyun in bed while Sooyoung and Donghae were preparing dinner. Yoona smiled as he caressed Taehyun who was sound asleep. After few minutes she went out of the room and helped Donghae and Sooyoung prepare dinner when somebody knocked at the door.

"I'll get it" yoona announced. As she opened the door, she saw a beautiful girl, same as height as hers, sparkling eyes and long black hair.

"Annyeong haseyo!" she greeted.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Yoona greeted back.

Yuri was shocked upon seeing Yoona. "You're Donghae's girlfriend, right?!" She asked.

"I'm Kwon Yuri!" She smiled.

 

75028_169037409789106_141577595868421_52

"I'm Im Yoona"

"Oh my! I'm so lucky! Donghae's girlfriend is my neighbor!" She giggled.

"Yoona!" Donghae called.

Yuri, upon seeing donghae ran towards donghae and stared at him.

"OPPA! IT'S REALLY YOU!" she screamed while jumping in joy. She sighed heavily. "Yuri, you shouldn't do that, he has a girlfriend." she whispered to herself.

Yoona, Donghae and Sooyoung looked at her weirdly. She leaned closer to the table where the food is and she pouted.

"You can join us if you want" Yoona offered.

"Really?" she asked.

"No!" Sooyoung and Donghae said. "Yes" Yoona said. (They replied at the same time.)

Yuri tilted her head slightly to the side. "Of course you can." Yoona smiled at her.

"Thank you Yoona ssi!" Yuri held her hand. They stared at Yuri as she SWALLOWED the food.

"Are you sure she's a human?" Sooyoung asked as they stared at her

Yuri was about to get the last piece of meat when Sooyoung blocked her chopsticks.

"Ya! You already ate 9 pieces of meat! Mind to give us some?" Sooyoung said looking irritated.

"Okay" she pouted ."WOOOOOW!! What's that?!!" She screamed.

Sooyoung turned her stare at the back but she didn't see anything amazing. "What?"

She turned her stare to Yuri who already SWALLOWED the last piece of meat.Sooyoung gritted her teeth. "MY FOOOOD!!!" she screamed.

Donghae and Yoona laughed as they looked at each other.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

They played rock paper scissors to know who will wash the dishes. Unfortunately Yoona and Donghae lost.

"Aw, you look so cute." Yuri said.

"It's not like they are a true couple." Sooyoung chuckled and realized what she just said then covered . (Sooyoung already knows their secret.)

They looked at Sooyoung as their eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"Y-you didn't just say that, did you?" Yoona confirmed.

"You're not a true couple?" Yuri began to smile then after a while jumped in joy. Donghae covered his face.

"This means I don’t have to restrain myself! "Yuri began to cheer. "Mm.. what should I call you? Chagiya? Yeobo?” She locked her arms at Donghae's.

"Hey! Stop that! Yoona help me!" Donghae pleaded.

Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

She went outside to get some fresh air and Sooyoung followed.

“Yoona, I’m so sorry.” Sooyoung said.

“Its okay” Yoona replied.

“Are you jealous?” Sooyoung asked.

“What? Me? Jealous?” She replied as she blushed. "NEVER!"

Sooyoung patted her while laughing "You should see yourself! You're blushing Yoona! I'll go inside first." she said in between laughs.

After few minutes she was about to go inside the house when someone grabbed her hand.

She heard a guy's voice "Long Time no see"

She turned around to see who it was. Her eyes widened upon seeing who it was.

It was jungmin who was gazing darkly at her.

"Ya, Let go of me!" Yoona said.

Jungmin Smirked.

"Noona?" Taehyun called. Jungmin let go of Yoona's hands.

"Who's that guy?"Taehyun asked

"uh.. he's a friend" Yoona replied.

"But he's scary" he hid behind yoona's back.

Jungmin went near Taehyun "I'm sorry to scare you, I'm just scaring your noona because Halloween is near. " he patted his head.

"Really?" Taehyun confirmed.

Jungmin nodded as he smiled.

"Taehyun go inside now." Yoona commanded.

When Taehyun was out of their sight..

"What do you want?" Yoona asked.

"You" He answered. He put his hands at the side of Yoona's head trapping her. "You can't keep your secret forever you know."Staring at Yoona with his hypnotizing eyes.

Her heart went fast and loud. Someone pulled Jungmin's hand away. It was Donghae. Yoona hid at the back of Donghae.

"You should not do that to your bestfriend's girlfriend you know?" Donghae stated.

"Girlfriend? Or should you say fake girlfriend?" Jungmin replied.

"As expected from you. But you still shouldn't be do that."--Donghae

"Why not? No one can see us, and.." jungmin smiled

"and what?"--donghae frowned.

"and I think I like her" he continued."There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

Yoona and Donghae stared at each other.

"So can I date her?"--jungmin "where nobody would see us? You know me right? I will do as I promise."

Donghae gave Jungmin silence as an answer.

"So i guess that's a yes!" Junmin said before pulling yoona's hands but before they can leave Donghae pulled yoona's other hand.

"No." Donghae said as he stared at Jungmin.