Leeteuk/Reader - The End

A Collection of Super Junior One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stared at the image before you, knowing that Jungsu was trying not to waste anymore tears on you.

You felt worthless. Dirty. Unfit to be anywhere near this beautiful angel.

"I'm sorry..." You whispered, not allowing yourself to wipe the tears that were beginning to blind you, "I'm so sorry..." The words were repeated again and again, but you were unsure of whether they had really reached his ears. It was all you could think to say. All that you could manage with your tightening throat and aching heart.

"You can't just apologize and expect it to all be okay!" He finally snapped, biting his bottom lip once his words began to falter again. He had been trying so hard to stay calm and think rationally, but it must have been difficult to do so.

You had never meant for this to happen.
"At least I told you! I could have just as easily kept it a secret!" You fought back, choking on the words and knowing all too well that this didn't excuse your deed in anyway.

After all, it wasn't as though you'd done something insignificant... you'd cheated on your boyfriend of 5 years.

Shivers crawled up your spine, soaking up any ounce of energy you still had left, his eyes piercing through you and ripping out your stilling heart.

"Don't you /dare/ try to act as though you did nothing wrong!" His pain turned into anger, and he scowled, small, salty, rivers still making their way down his flushed face. You knew that you deserved his lashing out, but it didn't stop you from making up excuses that you tried not to verbalize.

"I never said that!" You didn't know why you were still retaliating. Maybe a part of you believed that he would give up and forgive you, though you knew you didn't deserve his forgiveness, "You were gone, Teuk. You were gone for weeks! You're /always/ gone! And when you're home, you hardly pay attention to me! I know your busy but... but what am I supposed to do when you don't even find the time to call me?! A few texts from time to time doesn't make up for your absence!"

"How /dare/ you turn this on me! You know how busy I've been! This isn't an easy job! I've been trying! You know damn well I have!"

"Well it sure as hell doesn't seem it!" Your body trembled and you felt yourself emotionally and mentally collapse, your buckled knees the only thing causing you from physically doing the same, "I admit that I was wrong. I didn't mean to, you know I didn't. I just... he was there... and I was upset... and he took advantage of that."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter