Kyuwook - Marked

A Collection of Super Junior One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I fixed it up a bit, but all in all, it's still the same story.
Again, I wrote this while I was half asleep (and fixed it when I woke up), so I hope it's alright~ C:
It's not what I was originally intending to do, but it's what happened so...

Enjoy ^^;;

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook silently climbed out of bed, careful not to disturb his lover. Kyuhyun shifted only slightly, his fingers clutching to the sheets beside him, now bare and crinkled from the loss of the other body.

The elder smiled down at the still sleeping figure, he looked peaceful, though his lips twitched a bit, hands still lightly roaming the space where Ryeowook used to be, searching for his boyfriend's figure. Carefully, the smaller leaned down to kiss the younger's temple, relaxing and calming him, fist unclenching, hand lying flat against the white surface.

From here, Ryeowook snuck into the bathroom, freshly washed clothes in hand. The full length mirror behind the door greeted him with his own reflection, only a pair of loosely fitting boxers covering his pale body. Looking at himself in the reflective material, he traced fingertips over the scars and fresh wounds along his torso. They weren't bad, though they had bled ever so slightly during the night.

But he hadn't minded. They were proof. Proof that he belonged to Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun alone. They were proof that he was loved in the rawest of forms. Proof that this life was not a lie created by his dreams. Not anymore.

A small, heart shaped, bruise had formed at the surface of his hip, the memory of lips and fingers harshly but sweetly stepping across his flesh. And there was a thrill... a thrill in knowing that only Kyuhyun would ever see these marks. Kyuhyun would be the only one to ever know of their sinful deeds. But, if anyone else were to ever discover their secret, Ryeowook was certain that he would be punished in the most blissful way.

Either this, or they would be ruined.

He took his time admiring the love marks before stripping and climbing into the shower, allowing the hot water to burn at the still stinging scratches. He couldn't deny, he loved the sensation.

 

Later, as he worked to prepare breakfast, a set of hands found their way to his hips. If he hadn't been so familiar with Kyuhyun's long fingers, he would have thought it was him. But this was different than normal. Soft, small, hands rested on the fabric of his pants, pulling him backwards, if only a little, pressing himself against the smaller male's frame.

"Hyung... I'm trying to make breakfast." Ryeowook whined, attempting to wiggle from Jongwoon's firm grasp. The other nuzzled affectionately against his neck before letting go of him with a soft chuckle. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but it was always meaningless. The relationship between Jongwoon and Ryeowook had never been truly intimate. It was mostly for show.

"Well, hurry it up then. I'm starving." The older prodded, lightly poking at the other boy's sides before taking his place at the table.

Siwon made his appearance soon afterward, playfully tickling the younger and kissing his cheek in a brotherly way before sitting at the table as well, unfolding a newspaper and scanning over the titles of each of the articles before choosing which ones to read.

Jongwoon struck up a mundane conversation with Siwon, asking him to teach him some of the English words that were displayed on the pages spread out before them.

And it was all completely typical.

Nothing, absolutely nothing, out of the ordinary happened through the day.

 

Night, however, was a different story.

 

Kyuhyun had left at quarter to 8pm, a few hours of scheduled activities stealing him away from Ryeowook until the wee hours of the morning. But it was nothing to fuss over. As soon as Kyuhyun returned, he would ravish the younger beautifully, proving, again, that they were much more than the rest of the world was aware of. And the smaller would wait patiently for what he knew was to come.

Ryeowook settled on the couch, lounging across the cushions as he flipped on the television. Quite some time passed, and Sungmin joined him, lifting the smaller's thin legs from where they were and placing them back down on his lap.

There was silence, aside from the sounds of hushed voices wafting through the speakers and into their ears, and Sungmin was soon growing bored with being payed such little attention. He crawled over the younger's body, a mischievous grin plastered on his lips, still earning less than a glance from the boy beneath him. Provoked by a lack of reaction, Sungmin's fingertips came to rest against Ryeowook's sides, wiggling ever so slightly in warning. When he still received nothing more than a dismissive wave of the hand, he commenced his attempt to capture Ryeowook's attention.

He began to tickle the smaller, quickly working giggles and gasped laughs from his victim. Pleads to stop and what little resistance he could manage didn't deter Sungmin in the least, rather, it made him laugh along with his dongsaeng.

But when clothing was shifted, and a taut stomach laced with deep pink scratches was revealed, the older boy stopped everything. Those fiendishly tickling fingers were now hesitating. They began tracing along the scarred surface in shock. The sweet innocence of only moments ago was shattered so quickly that it took Ryeowook a moment to register it completely.

Of course, the first thought that came to mind was that Ryeowook had returned to self injuring. He had been known to harm himself when his mind was trapped in the darkest of places, and though he had stopped nearly a year ago, it wouldn't be uncommon for it to be taken up once again.

"Ryeowook. What... what did you do? What happened?!"

"It's nothing." He assured, only worrying the elder boy more as he was ceased from pushing the shirt back down. But explanations, at least truthful ones, were out of the question. Until Jongwoon came into the picture.

Jongwoon always had a way of making Ryeowook speak.

His arms were crossed over his chest as he looked at the two still placed on the couch. He took long strides towards the pair, eyes catching sight of what had been revealed. He raised a brow, eyes darkening as he grew angered by this vision before him, but he took his time to examine the situation before speaking.

"It was Kyuhyun." The eldest mumbled, eyes locking with Ryeowook's in an intense stare down. He was burning holes through the boy, practically forcing him to speak, never having to say a word of persuasion to crack him. After all, he knew already, and this was something that Ryeowook was now aware of.

The look Jongwoon gave said it all.

The youngest caved in ever so slightly, though motioned his response with only the smallest of nods.

"Is he really hurting you like this?" Sungmin asked, climbing off of the boy to kneel on the floor in front of him. When Ryeowook sat up, staring down at his hands, Sungmin rolled up one of the boy's pant legs, revealing the small, reddened, valleys left there as well.

"It doesn't hurt. Not really." Ryeowook insisted, pulling away from the other's hand and hugging his knees to his chest in embarrassment.

"Why is he doing this?!" Again, Jongwoon stayed silent, letting the battle be between the two younger boys. He was lost in thought, eyes intense with concentration and exasperation.

"Because..."

"Because, why?! What gives him the right to do this to you?!"

"Stop asking questions!"

"I want to know! If he's hurting you, I want to know why!"

"It doesn't matter why! Mind your own business!" Ryeowook snapped, jumping up from his position on the couch and walking, practically stomping, in the direction of the hall leading to their rooms. But Sungmin wouldn't leave things at that. How could he? He was scared for the younger boy, and angered that he had stayed quiet about it when the scars proved that this had been going on for quite some time. He followed Ryeowook, speaking in a hushed but angered tone.

"Ryeowook, don't you dare talk back to me! If a member of this group is getting hurt, then it /is/ my business! It's /everyone's/ business, and you know that as well as the rest of us!"

"Just leave me alone!" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter