Hanchul - Goodbye

A Collection of Super Junior One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm really happy that you're all enjoying the one shots~
And, Illiora, I'm happy that you liked what I wrote for you~ I'm just sorry that it took so long Q~Q
Don't forget that you can make requests, if you'd like to~

Now, please enjoy the HanChul ^^
--------------------------------------------------------------
A warm hand rests against a cool cheek, hoping to bring life into what seems so dead to the world. Why is Heechul so pale? He shouldn't be so pale. He must be sick.
Hangeng sighs, pure pain echoing through that one small noise. He hadn't wanted to move from his spot on the bed. He'd never wanted to let the older boy out of his arms. But, these are the things that had to be done, and he wished that they weren't only the beginning of the end.
Hangeng soon finds himself fighting back tears, just watching the other man sleep so preciously. You wouldn't know it to look at him resting so peacefully, but he's a loud, boisterous, man, and he hardly ever listens to anyone. He always acts arrogant.

But Hangeng knows to well that it's just that... an act. Hiding behind that facade is a scared little boy. A fragile child. One who needs to be sheltered and protected and loved. And though he'd never meant to, Hangeng had become that person to Heechul. Sometimes, he regretted it, like right now, but for the most part, he couldn't. He couldn't regret being there for Heechul. He couldn't regret hugging, kissing, and loving Heechul. Because Heechul is now and always will be the best thing to ever happen to Hangeng.
This moment, however, will be the worst thing to ever happen to him.
He glances at the clock.
5:58 am
Damn. Time is flying too quickly. These are the last moments that he has with his beloved, and he's wasting them reminiscing, as though he'll never be able to see Heechul again.
And maybe that's true. Maybe he won't see him again. But he doubts that. Or, rather, refuses to believe it.
"You're so beautiful..." The younger murmurs, kneeling beside the bed and brushing a raven black hair away from that ghostly white face, "You're always beautiful..."
The older stirs, just a bit, and whines quietly, probably not wanting to be woken up.
Hangeng chuckles, a bitter, sorrowful, chuckle brought about by the chaos, the train wreck, happening all throughout him. He should never have been so selfish to go through with this. That's what he is. Selfish. That's what he tells himself.

As the time changes, red lights displaying 6am far too proudly, Hangeng stops breathing. He stops thinking. He stops existing. And, perhaps, for a moment, time stopped, too.
How can he leave behind this boy who means more to him than anything? How can he go through with this?
He whips out his cell phone, his fingers numbly fumbling across the buttons as he types in the number that had become familiar to him during this whole ordeal. He's going to stop this. He's going to stay in South Korea with Heechul. That's what he has to do. He has to protect and cherish this man. Just for a while longer.
But before he presses the button to call, he pauses. It's too late now, isn't it? He waited too long, and now, if he stays here, he can get into trouble. A lot of trouble.
He lets out a breath, shaky and shallow, deleting the digits one by one, watching them disappear alongside his hope.

He may have won the battle for his rights, but he lost a war. The only war that should have concerned him. The war that was for his right to be with Heechul for now and forever.
He tucks the phone back into his pocket and forces a lamentable smile.
"I love you, Kim Heechul." He whispers, pressing a little kiss to the older man's forehead. He pulls back, and stares for a few more seconds, unable to stop himself from pressing a kiss to those plump lips. They're so perfect

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter