Kyuwook - High

A Collection of Super Junior One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The needle caresses his flesh, hovering over a vein. Lovingly the point scratches a small spot on his antecubital, leaving the tiniest of marks.
And he thinks only of Kyuhyun.
He stops breathing and stabs, metal slipping deeply inside and providing a sickening feeling. One that should make his stomach flip, his insides churn... but he's so used to the sensation by now that it no longer holds this affect over him. Rather, quickly, the sickness passes and is replaced by a pleasure that he'd never grow accustomed to.
That pleasure was the reason he continued to do this. It was addicting (though he was afraid to admit it) and he began to rely on it.
It started as once a week or so but had progressed this far... having already lost count of the injection of this particular day, but still feeling that he needed it again before he could allow himself to sleep.
As he releases the liquid into his vein, he groans in ecstasy, taken to a level of bliss that can only be achieved from this drug.
This disgustingly, perfectly, addicting, drug.
His eyes roll into the back of his head and he sees colors that may or may not exist in our typical realm of vision, and they swirl, mix, into something unmistakably beautiful. But he's not really sure of what the image is, for it takes no true form. Rather, it's everything all at once while being nothing at all.
It's reality and fantasy.
It's terror and laughter.
It's light and dark and black and whites splashed with color.
It's a flower blooming and a tree withering.
It is a candied Hell.
And when his eyes come back, his vision still blurred and his body still numb, he stares into the face of the beast.
Red ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter