'Accidents'

I'm his Beautiful target, He's My Handsome Target

So its Monday again, here I am sitting inside my registration class spacing out. Im so sleepy, my brother and his 'friends' didnt want to let me sleep...yes it means they are making a lot of noise last night, its a nnoying their ganging up on me by not letting me have a proper sleep, especially Baro, that annoying hamster. Mr. Lee is hot today...Omg what did I just think of? Ew. I dont get why girls fall for this grumpy teacher, his grumpiness is so unattractive, yet he has a...smoking hot bod- GAH! Daeun watch what your thinking, shake it off, shake it off, your starting to sound like Haerin.

"Daeun? Ms. Shin Da Eun are you present?" he snapped at me while giving me an intimidating stare.

"umm present" I stuttered.

"this is the second time now Daeun, next time you hold me up again, youll be in detention with me every second lunch for a week!" he warned me, the girls in class started whispering, ugh here goes again with the whispering.

"Why do you have to be so fussy? Its just daydreaming, you let Jinyoung sleep during Maths!" I defended and I'd probably regret this after.

"I do not let him sleep during maths, Ms Shin, his parents handed a note to school to let him sleep for he has work, you better think before you accuse me for something." He explained, yep I was right, I regret this, how am I suppose to focus whenever he tutors me after school, ugh! Why!? Im so dumb -_-

I stayed quiet and waited for the bell to ring but why would I even hurry? This room is my maths room. Mr. Lee continued on with the roll. I just noticed, Sandeul isn't here...maybe he's with Mina or slept in with the guys. Hah! Thats what you boys get for not letting me sleep.
But still it's not right to laugh at them, theyre still my friends, and Im a bit worried I will be a loner today since there is no sign of them, no text, no missed calls just something..maybe theyre hiding from me.

The bell rings and my classmates darted out and so does Mr. Lee leaving his stuff behind, arent I unfortunate? Staying with this grumpy teacher early in the morning, seriously what is his problem with me? Its only day dreaming, nothings wrong with that, it doesnt cost anything. Theres no problem with it like maths...ugh maths has a billion problems, what a horrible life, who ever invented maths I bet theyre on the top of I hate you list by students. I wonder where everybody is today, are they ditching me? Nooo, that cant be possible, I didnt do anything wrong did I? I hope I dont, I dont want to make enemies here, Im not a type of girl who picks a fight. I am seriously getting impatient now...where is every one?!..oh wait a second, I just remember there are ten minute break in between classes how stupid of me, but anyways since Im here I better get a good nap before any one else enters this quiet peaceful room.
I folded my arms on the table and squeezed my head inside to its dark and I can sleep but even before I closed my eyes my classmates have arrived, ARGH! Why!! I have one pimple on my forehead and I dont need another one...I dont want to ruin my sensitive skin.

"She's here Gonchan! Stop panicking gosh." Annoyed Jinyoung came in pulling Gongchan. Jinyoung sat beside me and Gongchan on the other side of him.

"Oh thank gawd, I thought I lost you" Gongchan smiled through Jinyoung who was sulking in between us sipping his blue slurpey.

"Yeah, yeah. Enough with the sweet talk, it disgusts me" Jinyoung complained without make eye contact.

"Look who's talking...but hyung I wasnt talking to you" Gongchan replied and Jin rolled his eyes, Nice to meet mean Jin again :/

The class started and we were doing this stuff about finding out the commission and stuff, which I dont get because I am not focusing, Im more focusing on ehat Jin is doing...and guess what? He is sleeping, why am I not surpirsed. I tapped his shoulder to see if he'd respond.

"Jinyoung? are you still alive?" I whispered as Mr. Lee explains and Jin responded with a groan

"Mmmugh..no Im not, so leave me alone" He said through his arms, and got up,"Ugh thanks for waking me up, now I cant sleep anymore" he grabbed his pen and started writing down the information on the board

"Youre eye are red" I worriedly said

"Well nah!! You woke me up!" he snapped and slightly turned his back on me.

369x5% = 188- Aish! Stupid Daeun...writing 8 instead of 4...where's my eraser? Oh nono, I mustve dropped it while doing my homework the other day dammit! I am so unorganised.

"Gongchan? Can I borrow your eraser?" I called out to him, he nodded and placed it nearly Jin's slurpee, without looking while taking it I accidentally tip over the slurpee ending up with Jinyoung having wet pants.

"YAH, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME?" Jin stood up

"No... Im sorry it was an accident." I apologized to him, he is so over reacting right now, he's worse than Sohyun's group out together.

"Yeah, right like I'd believe that, ever since you came to this school you have a lot of attention, feels great huh? But that doesnt mean you can spread runors about me! I was starting to like you as a friend last week but I guess it was a trap so you can talk about me." he said, wait what? What rumors? I dont remember talking about Jinyoung to anyone except for Baro, what's the catch here? Ugh this is so messed up.

"I dont need attention Jinyoung, I didnt even know, Im getting all the attention, now if thats want you want to hear then okay I dont want attention and I dont need any attention okay guys?" I explained to Jinyoung and then the class.

"that's not what I want to here Daeun, I want to hear the rumors you spread from you!" he demanded, pointing a finger.

"I dont know what you're talking about Jinyoung, I never talked about you once? Remember during the weekend you and the boys are in our dorm and You know I was there! All day, I wasnt out of your sight so how...how can I possibly spread the so called rumors your accusing me about? Explain that" I replied, Did that just come out of my mouth? I've never said something smart in my life before...

"Liar, Fine if you dont want to say it then I will, you said to everyone that I forced Mina to break up with Sandeul, and you also said I am nothing but a low life who plays girls" He scoffed

"Well isn't that true? Thats what I heard you play around with girls, And I didnt even know they broke up? I dont even have Mina's number or Sandeul's or anyone in the school except for Youngmin." I half shouted, I am getting pissed off, but i know for sure this isnt Jin's fault someone is trying to ruin my image to the whole school but whoever that person is, they cant hide in the dark forever.

"If you two are planning to go on about this, you may step out of my class and discuss this outside, your arguement is not for my class to hear" Mr. Lee interrupted, Jinyoung gritted his teeth and dragged me outside with him, his grip is very tight and it's really sore.

"Let go! You're hurting me!" I struggled to get out of his strong grip

"Well you deserve it! That's not the only thing Im angry about you , I know youre trying to make my friends fall for you too, and for the record, I am not for you to mess with, because you'll regret it!" he pinned me onto the wall with a horrifying look in his eyes. What did I do wrong? I never did any of that stuff and Im not trying to attract anyone.

"I am not a ! And look who's talking!" I shouted at him again

"Im going to make your life a living hell from now on, even though you have the looks I'd kill for, I dont care. You're ruining my image" I rubbed my face with his thumb as he whispered

"I didnt ruin youre image Jin, You ruined youre own image long before I arrived!" I defended myself and I got a slap. What is wrong with this boy? I did nothing to him, this was all a set up, yes that's it, someone is trying to get Jinyoung angry at me and they succeeded, but I wont stop until I get to the bottom of this, I kno I didnt do all the stuff Jinyoung said I did, I know so because I cant talk to the boy I...I love?

"You say that again and this wont be the last you'll get from me, and baby, dont cry that just shows me what a weakling you are" He scoffed and rolled his eyes, but suddenly a weird signal was sent to my brain and hugged him, like how I would hug someone I missed,"Let go of me, I dont want your fiflthy germs on me" he shaked me by holding onto my shoulders but I hugged him tighter.

"Jin, believe me please, I didnt so such a thing about you, I cant possibly do that. I like you" I buried my face on his chest

"Get off! You're ruining my uniform! Well let me tell you something, I hate you" he squirmed, he pushed me really hard making my head hit the edge of the locker. I felt sharp pain taking over my head as I watch Jinyoung walk away from me who's lying down on the floor. I tried to sit up but weakly, my hands are shaking as I reach for the back of my head and touched a warm thick liquidy substance, I'm bleeding, that impact fron the locker had made a wound on my head, I can feel it crawling down my head as it drips on the floor.

"Jin...Wait, Im sorry" I stood up while leaning my hands on the locker for support, my vision is really a blur now, but i saw Jinyoung turn and disappeared, the wound Jinyoung caused me wont stop bleeding.

Someone's Pov
I was out of class late again, I kinda slept in due to the party I went to last night, I had a blast now since I am a single man and I can check out ladies whenever I want, but of course that one girl got nothing on the girls that chase me, they cant replace her that's for sure. So here I am walking to my class, thinking of an excuse to say to that old teacher, gosh I hate her but then I girl appeared in front of me, she has blood on her hands and on her uniform, I am dumbfounded, Is she a ghost?

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed but in a manly way....of course, but the girl she just looked at me and passed out in my arms,"omg...ottoke? Ottoke?" I hesitated but carried her bride style anyways, I ran for the school clinic and knocked impatiently.

"Ugh what?" the nurse lazily asked and then looked down to see....wait, Daeun?"Take her in quick, lay her down here, and remove her blazer" so I did what i'm told and looked at her,"What? You're only taking of the blazer...aish boys" she said as she prepared her kit.

"Is she alright?" I pulled a chair near Daeun and held her hand, who could have possibly have the guts to do this?

"She's alright, she just passed out due to blood loss, does anyone know about this?"

"Umm no just me...and you" I said while she clean the cut on her head,"would she need any stitches?"

"No she doesn't need any, the cut isnt that deep but I dont know why it bled so much" She explained,"You're free to go to class"

"umm no I think I'll stay here" I suggested

"Okay then, Whatever suits you" she shrugged and continued putting on a banage on Daeun's injured head.
--
Gongchan's PoV
What is taking Jinyoung hyung so long? Im starting to worry now, I should've went with them, Jinyoung can be a devil when he's angry, I hope- oh Jinyoung hyung's arrived but where's Daeun? I have a bad feeling about this. His shirt has water stains on it, did Daeun cry? Ugh..When is this guy going to learn not to make a girl cry, probably never. I cant focus on my work now Inhave this gut feeling something is not okay, something's up.

"where's Daeun?" I whispered to him and he gave me a shrug,"what do you mean you dont know? You were with her." and he kept quiet.

The class was quiet, all i heard was the sound of raindrops and the thunder, and I also heard it's going to rain all week, YES NO PE. Which means we're just going to have gym class, talk about lucky. All of a sudden I heard someone scream like a girl from terror, The class started herding around the outside the opened door to see who made that noise,"omg...ottoke? Ottoke?" I heard his whispers as I push through my class to go outside. When i finally reached the outside of the crowd I saw CNU hyung carrying someone, probably another girl Jinyoung dumped, that cant be Daeun right? He wont hurt her. Instead of following Mr. Lee's orders to get back in class I followed CNU hyung to the clinic but quietly, maybe that's what took him so long he dumped a girl and maybe Daeun is in the toilet! Yes Gongchan that's right positive thoughts, I waited for Cnu to get in the clinic so he wont notice I followed him. Once they were inside, I peeked through the rectangular window to see who it was...i am so nosy. I can figure out who the girl is her face is like covered in blood, Cnu hyung held her hand worriedly, does he like her? i thought he likes Daeun..maybe he has two crushes.

The nurse disappeared, where did she go? She must be done healing the girl,"BOO" the nurse shouted from the inside.

"AAAHH FUQ" I accidentally cussed then she opened the door.

"Go back to class and Stop being nosy." she snapped at me and tried to push me away

"YAH! Let me see the girl, she's my--" I tried to lie

"Friend? Yeah that's what everyone says" she gave me a sarcastic look

"Dont worry Nurse Yuri, they are friends" Cnu hyung stopped her.

"Really? She is?" I asked, and Cnu hyung rolled his eyes

"Just promise me you wont freak out okay Channie?" he said and I nodded," that girl is Daeun, I dont know what happened, I came late this morning and I ran into her then she passed out in my arms."

"I think I know why...let's have a talk with Jinyoung under the bleachers" i said with anger, I knew something bad happened, Jinyoung never crossed the line this far before, how dare he hurt Daeun? He needs to learn some lesson.

"Hey, i know that face, you are not going to fight him? do you understand me? You are better than this Channie" he shaked me

"Someone needs to teach him a lesson! I cant even count how many girls he's hurt, know he has hurt Daeun ohysically and emotionally, I am not going to let him get away for what he did to Daeun.." I said in a calm voice yet in an angry tone

"All of this will soon come back to him Gongchan, just let nature do its job okay? He's still your friend and your hyung...just have some respect, Daeun wont like it if you get hurt...i bet" He assured me, karma better be quick or I'll do the job myself. Ive never felt so angry before, do I really love this girl even though we've lnly met a couple pf days ago?

"it better come back to him soon, or else I'll be his karma, Daeun shouldn't be here you know she should be in maths with me sharing answers" I replied

"Just let it go okay? You can protect her but without hurting anyone, you may use words to protect her and actions too but actions that wont get you involved in a fight, you might only end up in her situation." he said, what is with him and his wisdom words? It calms me down every time

"Fine, Im going to stay here with Daeun, you can go back to class" I said to him

"Naah I think I'll stay here and sleep" he said and layed down to one of the free beds and I layed down beside Daeun, laying her head carefully on my arms.

"how can he do this to you? He will pay for this, but I must listen to Cnu hyung for he's always right. Daeun if you can hear me in a way please take time to hear this out, I..I think, I love you. The reason is I get hurt to see you in this type of situation, I get angry and would want to protect you all the time, I cant bare to see you get hurt. Jinyoung crossed the line. Im going to protect you from him no matter what. I wont let him do this to you again. Im going to keep you away from him, and if im not around Im going to ask Sandeul, Baro or Cnu to take good care of you, just to make sure your safe and sound. I might sound cheesy and stuff but I guess thats how loves works to us boys." I carressed her face," When you wake up, Im not going to leave your side even though Jnyoung isn't around, I know for sure you didnt spread rumors Daeun, i know youre not that type of girl."

If i see Jnyoung hyung an inch close to Daeun he will be thrown to the other side of the school I will not let him get near her not even five meters away, I just wont, I might sound like Im over reacting but thats how it works for me, I dont care if he needs something from Daeun he has to ask me if he needs anything from her, I wont let him make Daeun's time here I living hell just like what he did to the other girls.

Yoo, meet me at the rooftop at lunch~Baro

I cant, im looking after Daeun~Channie

WAE?!? What happened o.o~Baro

Long story, Ill tell you when she's all healed up :)~Channie

HEALED UP? I AM TELLING SANDEUL, Is she alright? Just tell me what's wrong with her and I'll be peaceful D;~Baro

Aish, i think she hit her head on something and lost a lot of blood...thats just my prediction:/~Channie

WHAT?!? HOW?! Are you in the clinic? ME AND SANDEUL WILL GO THERE STRAIGHT AFTER CLASS....wait brb teacher is coming my way ahh! :S~ Baro

I sighed as she slept in my arms, I dont know what Minho would say about this and especially to Jinyoung...but ugh Im not too sure if he's the one who really did this. I must investigate, Im not going to let this go too easily. I've nerver felt so protective of a girl before not even my past girlfriends..I wasn't that protective of them, I really think Daeun is the one. Aish...Im starting to get sleepy but Im must...I must..

--No one's pov--
As Gongchan fell asleep with Daeun in his arms, he smiled at the fact he's made himself the personal protector of Daeun but he isn't the only one who's made that decision but Cnu as well, he just realized how he relates to Daeun during the weekend, instead of hanging and messing around with the other boys Cnu stayed with Daeun and gave her some company, it's like his eyes twinkled, he had been mesmerized when Daeun gave him her best smile as she laughed at his lame jokes and the so called 'Sprout Dance' that he and the guys made up a couple of years ago. Throughout the boys Cnu was the one who felt like Daeun knows him the best than the other guys, there's this one thing that didn't leave his mind what if Daeun doesn't like guys with long hair and specs? He knows from the bottom of his heart he doesnt have a chance for Gonngchan, Baro and who knows who else might have already got an advantage to Daeun, to him he was just out of her legue.
As for Jinyoung, he felt bad but only a little, He hates Daeun just because of a fake news Sohyun had break out to him but he doesnt know this was all a set up to get him away from Daeun. Jinyoung doesn't know what to feel, what if Gongchan finds out he's the one to blame for Daeun's injuries and might not tret him as a friend anymore. Nothing can change him, Jinyoung is Jinyoung, no one is going to break his heart into millions of pieces ever again, he's the only who can break hearts, he wont feel this horrible feeling he felt before, he wont be seen crying over a girl, No one can change him.
'How pathetic.' Jinyoung thought, 'I dont care if I lose friends, Im a kingka, I can find new friends, Im Jung Jinyoung and no one stands on my way and no one can underestimate me specially Daeun...oh just you wait and see, you are just my beautiful target to shoot down in my hell hole'