Twas a long day

I'm his Beautiful target, He's My Handsome Target

Mina's POV
So there's this rumor that the new girl kicked Jinyoung's balls, what a brave girl, I salute her for what she has done, that guy deserves what she did but the doesnt mean I like her, she's been hanging around my friends while I was away at the Cross Country Districts, she does not fit hanging out with me Haerin and Minji. I heard Sandeul gave her a tour around school, but anyways Im just jealous because Im not getting the attention Sandeul is suppose to give to me. Aish..I sound mean right now, Im just jealous..act nice Mina.

"Hi! I heard what you did to Jinyoung...I just wanted to say I salute you for that" I cheerfully said to her who was in a trance walking around alone during this second break, where's Haerin and Minji? Aish those two, doing the same thing they do to me, but say...since this new girl is here I wont be a loner, she's handy afterall.

"Um...thanks I guess? But I dont think that's something you should salute me to, my brother is going to kill me for what I did to Jinyoung. Aish My brother is going to hide my lucky socks somewhere where I cant find it now as a punishment." She sighed sadly feeling the sadness without her lucky socks...boy this girl is hella weird but she's nice I like it.
"Well he must be insane to stand up for Jin, he's a total jerk" I pouted with proud because I am proud of what I said, he is a jerk...a player as well then She scoffed.

"You got that right...too bad for me I have to sit beside him during Maths class" she pretended to cry while burying her face onto the books she was hugging, she walks like she's seen a ghost she doesnt look at me, she just looks straight like she's blind and a blank expression on her face.

"Im Mina by the way...Sandeul's girlfriend" I introduced myself and this made her look at me.

"Daeun...I didnt know Sandeul Oppa had a girlfriend," she giggled,"he's lucky to have you, you're nice" she complimented

"why thank you, I should say the same thing to you."I sweetly smiled at her and continued walking with utter silence,"hey why dont you leave your books in your locker so you dont have to carry anything around" I laughed

Daeun faced palmed herself, this girl needs a lack of common sense not that Im saying she's dumb but...you know! She quickly turned around go to the direction we walked before to make her way to her locker as I follow. Then we turned left and there we saw a very terrifying picture...it was Jinyoung doing his same old routine, making out with girls I call the es...I mean witches. They feel like they run the school but to be honest, they dont because my father in fact owns this school which makes me well invinsinle from their horrid businesses. Those girls are afraid of me, why? You know the reason and sometimes they try to be nice to me...what a up, why cant they just Jin's scrambled balls...if you know what I mean hahaha but if you dont, Ill remind you that Daeun kicked it..PAHAHA, I dont think Ill get over what I heard from people. Those witches dont have a match on me and they got nothing on me, so if they touch any of my friends, they are going to meet their friend Mr Toilet bowl, I know what youre thinking you think I would dunk their head in the bowl? NO! I simply asks for their make up  or any other important stuff they dont wantto get dirty on and throw it in the dirtiest bowl, well its better than having your head isn't?

"Aish what are man , he's nearly eating the girls face..aye Daeun?" I glared at Jin who was face with...Ew Sohyun, I knudged Daeun's side but she wasnt here, gee that girl is fast, I should sign her up in the districts"Daeun-ah hang on!" I run towards her and saw her gloomy face. Oh no, please don't tell me you like him, he is a jerk for Pete's sake, I bet he's enough to be a beef jerky but a tasteless one.

"Dont tell me you have feeling for that pig" I held on to her shoulders and shaked her lightly and she just looked down,"Dude, it's your first day! Theres a lot of boys you havent met yet, much nicer and hotter than Jin, trust me...oh have you met Mr Lee? He's a hottie" I winked at her and burst out laughing

"HAHAHA not you too! Youre not crushing on that grumpy teacher are you?" She lightly punched my left arm.

"Naah, I just think he is hot, dayum you should see his abs during our PE class, he removes his Jersey and plays without a shirt on, and Haerin always end up getting bruised by the ball, Aish that girl" I shook my head while laughing with Daeun...she's not that bad, changed my mind about not liking her, she's obviously the type of best friend I'd like to be with.

"I see you girls are having fun" My boyfriend hugged me from behind"Anneyeong Daeun-Ah" he greeted Daeun and she just smiled in return

"Sorry we took so long, the teacher gave us some errands to do and Jinyoung hyung didnt even bother coming" Sandeul said in my ears loud enough so that the others could hear what he said.

"That's because he was faces with that girl Sohyun" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yah! Gonchannie, I heard you kissed my friend Daeun over here" I pointed to Daeun who was on the other side of me looking away blushing.

"Aish! Dont remind him, Youre embarrassing the two love doves" Cnu oppa said and Baro slapped his arm

"what do you mean love doves they're not even together, and you dont want to be reminded cause your heart aches" Baro mocked Cnu you with a crying face and Cnu pushed him

"haha The two of you are just jealous." Sandeul said, 'including me' he thought to himself

"guys can we please not talk about them in front of me, it's seriously awkward" the other new boy butted in...so I decided to .

" Why do you feel something for Daeun as well?" I teased poking his side and my friends looked at me in horror and started laughing until they cry,"Whats so funny about that? He can have feelings for Daeun too" I protested making them laugh harder including Daeun, I am seriously the odd one out.

"She's my twin sister" the boy said in between laughs..OHHH!!! Thats why, how embarrassing.

"Okay boys you can stop laughing now" Daeun joined forces with me.
--
Daeun's POV
Omo!! Haha Mina just embarrassed herself for teasing my brother to have an interest on me, ew yuck. Maybe if we're not related yes but ugh!! Eww what am I even saying. This is so inappropriate, dont me and Minho look a like? Or maybe Mina is just badazzled cos her boyfriend is here, she's so lucky to have Sandeul oppa he is really caring and sweet. Im jealous.
My arms are getting weaker and the books I was carrying was slowly slipping out of my grip, I can tell Cnu oppa noticed me struggling with my books and walked over beside me.

"need help with that?" He asks even though he's already taken my book captives

" Why ask if you're just going to take it?" I giggled

"I dont know...that's just me I guess" he shrugged his shoulder and pouted

"hey there am I interrupting something?" Baro jumped on the other side of me and  s his arms around my shoulders

"No" Cnu oppa said throught his gritted teeth and Baro oppa smirked

"Good, So Daeun wanna come to an ice cream shop after school me?" he looked down to me and did an aegyo...UGH how can I say no to that?

"Hehe sure" I looked down and blush, but Baro lifted my chin with his fingers

"shots on me okay? No need to bring your Money" he smiled

"YAH!! Dont act like Im not here!" Cnu oppa shouted and facebooked Baro with my books, and started tackling each others, I slowly got out of the middle and joined back with Mina and all.

"Seriously Sandeul I dont think your friends cant take a minute without hitting on poor Daeun" Mina pinched my cheecks while I glare at her which made her laugh.

I've never been confused with boys now, why are they like this, Im not even that beautiful. Then suddenly I realized Cnu Oppa doesnt have my books anymore and so do I, I hesitated and looked for my book and then I got tap on my back, I turned around to see Gonchan carrying them...ninja much?
He reached out for my hand and holds it,"hey, Im just going to come with Daeun put her books in the locker" Gongchan shouted caughting attentions including the two wrestlers. "come on" he smiled and Pulled me away from them.

"DONT DO ANYTHING WITH OUR DAEUN CHANNIE OR ELSE"Cnu and Baro oppa shouted I even heard my brother muttered 'i have a bad feeling anout this'

"No I wont do anything, sheesh" Gongchan replied

The journey to my locker is quiet, neither are speaking and Im not planning to start a conversation, we just walked with him holding my hands and refused to let go when I try to wiggle my hands out, I wish Jinyoung had a personality like Gongchan, I wish it was Jinyoung holding my hand. Speaking of Jinyoung, half of me died when my eyes saw him kissing some other girl, So i had no choice to leave quickly before tears form,What is this? I only met him today and I feel like I've known him for a long time, is this what they call love at first sight?
--
Gongchan's POV
I cant believes the hyungs are hitting on Daeun in front of me when they knew I have something for her, Two of them!  I could tell I wasnt the only one jealous, Sandeul hyung too, the way he looks at Daeun is far from how he looks at Mina noona. Do we all have to fall in love at one girls? Like love at first sight? This is wrong, I need to make a move at Daeun before anyone else of my hyungs steals her heart and thats a no can do for me. Im the one they should watch out for and Jinyoung hyung is the one I should watch out for since he wants me to stay away from Daeun, now that is unacceptable I clearly cannot stay away from this girl she is my magnet, she attracts me without even doing anything.

I can feel both of us are thinking deeply at something that's why our slow not so romantic walk to her locker was quiet, then a question popped on my empty mind and Im dieing to know the answer for this one.

"Why'd you run away from me during lunch and after lunch?" I firmly asked her

"Because..um I thought you'd be angry at me cos I hurt Jinyoung Oppa" she looked down playing with her fingers can she get any more adorable? I just nodded at this one since we'ved arrived at the locker at last!

I handed her, her textbooks and she arranged them in a neat pile, her locker is so neat, it was almost spotless, I bet she's even neater at home.
As soon as she closed her locker we heard Jinyoung hyung's voice calling singing through the empty hall ways since all the students are outside eating or just chilling in the sun. Before I eve knew what was I happening, Daeun pulled me by my collar and kissed suddenly, again? This is twice in a day, but anyway Im lucky so Ill just go along to what ever she is planning. She held my head her fingers tangled through my hair and pulling my face even closer, this kiss was different from the first one I can feel like she was a bit aggresive just like the other girls but theres something about her kiss that makes it so different from the others.
The point came when I cants take it anymore and the bottom for her lips for entrance, she responded quickly to me and let our tounges dance with the fast heart beat inside our chest, I gained my dominance inside and didnt leave a space in where my tounge hasnt been on. I grab hold of her wrist and pinned then on the lockers and then let go, I wanted to hold on to her face thats why...I bit and the bottom of her lip and then kissing her gently like how I kissed her the first time, this time her kiss felt real, i moved my hands to the back of her neck supporting her since she's looking up to me and Im taller than her. Then I felt loss of oxygen and pulled out to breath.

"wow...are you sure I was your first?" I asked her suspiciously, she's too good for a first timer, Im completely out of this world every time we finish kissing.

"well you just move you lips right?" she cutely asked, I was about to say something to her but my phone vibrated in my pocket

"dude, baseball practise where are you? -Baro

Be there in five-Gongchan

"hey I've got to go, theres ten more minutes left, I'll walk you back with them if you want" I held her hands

"no, its okay, Ill just wait here for the bell to ring" she flashed a smile and I kissed her on the forehead.

"be safe" And tapped the tip of her nose and let go of her hands leaving her behind.
--
Daeun's POV
I waited for Gongchan to disappear and  slammed my head on my locker repeatedly summarizing what I did back then inside my mind, this is just wrong, like Jinyoung would care if I kiss Gongchan, ugh, Im so bad, I used Gongchan to make Jinyoung jealous which probably didnt work, quick thinking Daeun, you're starting to mess up with Gongchan's feelings, I felt nothing when we kissed again, nothing at all, I didnt feel sparks the butterflies, nothing...I think they died.
"BABO   BABO    BABO" I said to myself while hitting my head to the locker and the sound of it echoed the empty corridors

"Daeun, are you alright?" someone asked me, I turned around and peeked and there I saw Youngmin smile at me as if it's his birthday

"oh Youngmin, it's you" I cheered up

"oh no Im Kwangmin" he said sarcastically yet I starting having doubts now

"No seriously...Youngmin or Kwangmin?" I widened my eyes and scanned his face

"Seriously? You still cant tell us apart?" Youngmin or Kwangmin said.

"nope, what's the difference with you two? Nothing?" I stuck my tounge out

"Yes there is, Im much more handsome" he laughed, oh this is totally Youngmin

"haha lies, None of you can be more or less handsome, I see no difference on your faces" I replied

"whatever" he stuck his tounge out," so why are you a loner?" he laughed

"because I want to have sime time for myself" I sighed and sat on the ground

"oh...why?" he sat and crossed his legs in front of me

"you really wanna know? Well It's a long story" I leaned my head on the locker and closed my eyes

"I got all day haha" he smiled,"but if you dont want to its alright, here have my number, so we can text" he gave me a piece of paper and I took it

"okay then" I took his number and said bye to him..its been a long time since I saw that boy...how come I dont see Kwangmin around? Does he go to this school too? Hmmm maybe i should ask Youngmin next time I see him.

"Soo, how was your day" Jinyoung ran to me right before Youngmin left. I sighed and rolled my eyes, should I say sorry?

"it was okay and yours?" I asked, is it just me or this jerk is being nice, maybe its just one of his role plays.

"terrible"he forced a smile but ended up with a crooked one.

"hmmm I wonder why" I smirked and rolled my eyes again.

"its not about you kicking me Daeun, dont het your hopes up" he snapped and giving me a glare

"yeaaah...about that, I'm sorry for abusing your friend" I apologized trying to hold back a laugh," i just dont like being provoked"

"It's okay, I probably deserved it anyway" he smiled, like the normal smile the smile I would die for, is he sick or something? What has gotten into him? Why is he nice all of a sudden.

"are you okay? What did you eat or drink?" I placed my hands on his forehead pretending to check hiw temperature, he removed my hands of his forehead.

"what? Dont I have a reputation to be nice?" he chuckled and looked away then looked down on the floor and drawing invisible circles on it,"And dont plan on getting use to it, Im not planning to be any nicer to you every day, I just felt like backing off today." he excused

"ppffft, Jin dont lie, I know your secret" I winked and teased, apparently theres no secret, I just felt like teasing him while nice Jinyoung is around.

"w...what s..secret?" he stuttered, oh so there is a secret.

"you cant help my aegyo" I said and made cute poses which made him laugh, then he pinched my cheecks,"YAH!! who told you to pinch my cheecks?" I slapped him on his arm weakly then he sighed in relief.

"so Jin what is your secret?" I grinned

"mind your own beeswax Eunnie" he said

"Eunnie? Seriously?" I chuckled, Now this is the Jinyoung I've been dying to meet. I was about to say  my nickname for him but sadly the bell cutted me off shooing me and Jinyoung to class, and apparently we all have the same classes except for Art. I dont have any classes similar with Mina though, but I wish I did, she's really a great friend and she reminds me of my foreiner best friend back at my old school. I miss her so much, I cant wait to go back to our room and go online and chat all night with her since its friday anyway and we dont have classes tomorrow.

Jin, turned our to be nice for the rest of the school time, we even chatted about our lives, he told me a lot about himself and he even got a 5 minute detention after school for talking to me too much. I wonder why he's so nice suddenly but I love it, I wish he stays this way until we graduate and yea, we are like going to stay here until college it bording school is from elementary to college, so we're going to be here for a long time unless we applied for a seperate college.
--
The last bell of the day finally rang and I grabbed my stuff and headed out saying bye to Jinyoung. Surprisingly Baro was there already waiting for me to emerge, he didnt have his bag with him though, he probably put it in his locker.

"Hey! Are you ready?" Baro gave me a gesture to cling onto his arm, I nodded.

"Can we leave my bag in my locker first? Cos it's really heavy" I asked in a low tone.

"Sure! Come on lets run, what's your locker number?" He took my bag and carried it himself

"450" i said plainly

"your is right next to mine come on" He pulled me for a run and damn that boy is a fast runner, I nearly tripped at my own feet on the way there and when we arrived I was the only one panting my guts out.

After I've arranged my stuff in the locker, me and Baro headed out to this ice cream shop he was talking about. I pulled out my phone and texted my brother just in case he worries, I havent seen him all day today can you believe that? For once this is like a record for not seeing him a lot.

'Minho, Baro is going to take me to this ice cream shop, Ill be back before the sun sets :)-Daeun'

'oh ok, me too, if im not in our room Im in Youngmin's room, arraso? :D and dont forget...we need to have a talk :[ -Minho'

'kk, dont have too much fun :D-Daeun'

Then he didnt reply, hmm that's good he's finally find Youngmin, but what about Kwangmin! I need to see my other tennis buddy.

Baro paid the bus for me since I didnt being my wallet to school, scraed that someone might steal it but anyways,Im just going to focus on having fun at the ice cream shop with Baro today! Cant wait to get to know him :D