Let Me See Your Face

Infinite's Blood Related Love ♡

"Welcome, Joo Young-ssi."

You feel that your heart stops beating at that time. The smile. The voice. They're so familiar with you. Who is this guy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stretch your arm to his face, but before your arm touches his face, Jaejoong drags you away from the spot. You are now looking at the guy all the time. You are back to reality when someone snaps his fingers in front of your face.

"Hello?? Joo Young-ssi?? Are you okay?? We are about to start the activity. Can we?"

"Uh.. Oh. Sure."

You smile awkwardly at Yunho and step back. The first activity is to show up your ability in both dancing and singing. Your thought about the previous guy has disappeared as you watch the groups showing up. The first group to perform is TEEN TOP. You smile excitedly while you can see L.Joe frowns. As the other groups come in front to pick up their numbers, you take a sit beside L.Joe.

"Hey there, you look so gloomy. Waeyo?"

"I don't want to be the first one showing up..."

You can see L.Joe pouts while hugging his knees to his chest. 

"Eh? Hey! L.Joe!! Do your best!! Fighting!!"

You smile your best smile at him while punching to the empty air.

"Hey.. Hey.. Hey!! Look who's here??! L.Joe!! Is she the girl you are talking about every day? Whoa.. She's pretty. Right, hyung?"

You can see L.Joe blushed a bit and snap. 

"Stop it!!"

You get curious and ask them.

"Eh? L.Joe talks about me?? Really? Who are you guys? I'm Joo Young. L.Joe's best friend at school."

"Annyeong! I'm Changjo. And he's Ricky!!"

Your eyes widen in shock as the guy named Changjo pulls Ricky in his embrace. 

"A-a-annyeong."

You smile awkwardly as you see them walking away.

"Errr... L.Joe.. What is exactly their relationship?"

"Umm.. If who you mean is Changjo and Ricky, you better get used to 'that' kind of scene. They are...... Ummm... You know..."

"Okay... I got it. But.. You're not like that right?"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"I mean.. You are straight, aren't you?"

"Yah!! Of course I am!!! I like girls!!"

Out of surprise, L.Joe says the words a bot louder, causing the room to be silenced. When L.Joe realizes that every pair of eyes are staring at him, he face the floor and you can see him blushing.

"Eh?? Did our 'little' L.Joe just confessed his love?"

Someone that you haven't know the name said and his words are welcomed by the other groups who burst in laughter. You smile awkwardly at the silly joke.   You tap L.Joe's shoulder and whisper "Be strong L.Joe."

Then you stand and walk away from L.Joe. Before you take you third step, someone shouts at the laughing crowd.

"Yaaahh!! Stop mocking 'MY' L.Joe!!!!"

You turn your head and see Chunji stnading protectively in front of L.Joe with his hands on his waist. The older guy who made the joke hardly stop laughing. Chunji walks to the guy and poke his shoulder.

"Listen, hyung. L.Joe won't confess to GIRLS!! You know why?? He is MINE!!"

"Whoaa.. Chill, Chunji.. L.Joe is still yours."

"Step back, Chunji! Don't you dare to step closer to my dearest C.A.P~"

"So what if I step closer, huh? Hey, Niel! What can you do for your lovely hyung?"

The guy named Niel just drags C.A.P away. You can see his lips parted and he mouthed 'Let's go, hyung.'

You smile by yourself seeing the cuteness of Teen Top. Then you're called by Hoya.

'Hey, Joo Young-ah! Stay here with us!! The performance is about to begin!!'

You see at the empty spot where Dongwoo pats and see Dongwoo's HUGE smile. You reply his smile and take a sit beside him. You pull your knees closer as Sungyeol sits beside you.

"Haahh... That Teen Top group is always like that. They can't even give a good first impression to a newbie here."

"Hahaha.... It's fun, Yeol!!"

Sungyeol joins your laughter with his gums showing. But your laugh doesn't last for long, you are silenced by the dead glare from Myungsoo who suddenly sits beside Sungyeol. Where the hell does he come from? You don't even know him approaching. -_-

You turn your head away to avoid Myungsoo's glare and start chatting with Hoya and Dongwoo.

"So.. There are only 6 of you guys?"

'How many more do yo expect from us, Joo Young-ah? Hahahaha"

Suddenly Sungjong's head pops between you and Dongwoo.

"Who said we are just 6? There are 7 of us!!"

"Eh? Where is the other one? I just know Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Sungyeol and... Myungsoo? So who else?"

"He's not coming today. He's not feeling well."

Now that you realize, Sunggyu isn't disturbing you at all that day.. He's so gloomy. 

"Eh? I wish I can meet him next week."

You smile and continue your chat with Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong.

*MYUNGSOO'S POV*

That girl.. What if the Wohyun that I know.. The Woohyun in my place who's sick is the same Woohyun that she told me days ago? What if she knows about Woohyun hyung? Will she be surprised? WIll she cried like tha last time she cried? Or will she laugh like she used to be at school? What will I say when she asks me about Woohyun hyung?

But no.. It can't be possible that Woohyun hyung is her oppa, isn't it? And she won't ask me any questions. We are not close. I bet she forgets how I act outside the school days ago when I was with her. 

"...soo.. MYUNGSOO!!! I'm calling your name several times!! Are you ignoring me???"

"Uh.. Oh.. Sungyeol... Mianhae~ I was thinking about something. What is it that you are going to say?"

"Is that 'something' in your mind more important than me?!!"

Omo!! Yeollie is mad!! No way!! I shouldn't be thinking about that girl!!

"Yeollie? Are you mad at me?"

Sungyeol just pouts. I his cheeks with my right palm.

"Don't be mad at me, Yeollie..."

Still no reaction. I put both of my hands on his face and turn his face to face me.

"Don't be mad, please? No one else captivate my mind, Yeol. Only you."

I plead and stare at his eyes. After I wait for a while, finally Sungyeol smiles at me. Hfftt.. Thanks God!!

"I just can't stay mad at you, Myungie!!!"

Then for my surprise, he hugs me!!! I instantly hug him back.

*NO ONE'S POV*

You turn your head with a smile on your face to Sungyeol. But you see him facing Myungsoo in such a close distance with Myungsoo's hands on Sungyeol's face. 

GOD!! What happen really to the guys at this school??!!!

You get embarrassed without reason and turn your head away. Slapping your face, you stand to walk away from the weird couple. You walk with no direction until yo bump into someone.

"Eh.. Joo Young-ah, right?"

The guy with shade smiles at you gently. You stare at him in disbelief. 

"Waeyo, Joo Young-ah? Something wrong with my face?"

"Umm.. No.. Do you mind taking off that shade you are using??"

"Wae?"

"Let me see your face."

The guy pulls off his shade. Your heart sinks as you see his face.


Okay~~

Done!!!

I haven't had any intention in revealing who's the guy~~ xD

So.. Wait for the next chappie!! >,<

But your guesses are wrong guys!! He's not Woohyunie~~ xDD

Hehehehe~~

Annyeong new readers and subscribers!! 

Keep supporting my story, arasso?? ^^

Guys, I forgot to tell you something~

I'll be busy moving my things to boarding house~ So for more updates about when will I update my stories, you can read it on my tweets~ Just simply follow me: @angel_purplbear

Gomawo~ ^^