first date part 1

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

 

recap:”Eun Ae, will you go on a date with me?”

______________________________

“Eun Ae, will you go on a date with me?” “Eun Ae, will you go on a date with me?” “Eun Ae, will you go on a date with me?”

It kep repeating in my mind as if a lion was looking for its prey

We were in the same position and he asked again, “So, will you Eun Ae?”

“hmm....What if I say no?'

"Then you will make your favorite oppa reallyreallyreally sad!" He said while pouting. aigoo! he looked so cute! how could you say no to this boy?

"aaah~ fine." I said while getting up from the swing.

"yayayay! I promise I won't disappoint you! lets go!" Jonghyun said excitedly while grabbing my hand. aha! this boy.

 

Jonghyun and I walked to this small plaza nearby with small shops, some restaurants, and a cinema!

"Eun Ae-ah! We're lucky there's barely anyone here! No sign of paparazzi!" jonghyun whispered. 

"mhmm!" I said with a thumbs up and a smile.

Jonghyun's POV:

Eun Ae and I walked to the cinema, hand in hand! Isn't that great! Wait, we're just friends? What if she doesn't like me back? Well, i am kim jonghyun! No one can resist this hot piece of----

"Jonghyun? What movie are we going to watch?" Eun Ae asked, snapping me back into reality. How can anyone NOT resist her? She's so bubbly and cute and pretttty! and like it's so hot when she dances and she can do tae kwon do?! daaaang

"Hello! Jonghyun! you there?" Eun Ae questioned again. aish. get it together jonghyun!

"aha! yeah! uh, theres only a chickflick, comedy, and horror?" 

"Hmm, let's watch the horror movie!" She quickly grabbed my hand so we can pay for the tickets. ! a horror movie!? i hate those kind of movies! Jonghyun you're such a pansy -__-

Eun Ae's POV:

woohooo! I love horror movies! they're the bomb! 

Jonghyun and I are sitting at the highest seats in the theater. Theres probably only about 5 people in this theater? I guess this movie came out a lonnnng time ago then. 

The girl is about to walk into her room! yes! the scary music! THE ACTRESS WALKING VERY SLOWLY TO MAKE IT MORE INTENSE! I LOVE IT! I was so into the movie I couldn't sit in my seat! although, i felt someone grabbing onto my hand real tight. I looked to my left to see Jonghyun trying to hide his face! I started laughing until his hand covered my mouth. He brought my face closer to him slowly. We were so close I could feel his breath onto my neck. A tear started to fall down my cheek. 

"Excuse me." I said ruining up the moment. I left Jonghyun just because of that drastic memory. aish. He's gonna hate me for sure!

 

*flash back*

I was home alone again. My mother is out with some idk how many guys but eh. 

I was just laying in my bed staring at my ceiling till I feel my phone vibrate.

12:00 AM 

Happy 14th birthday to me. Happy birthday to me *SLAM*

I see my door just wide open. It was an old looking guy, his eyes were red and he didn't have a shirt on. ew gross. he has a beer belly.

"hey there young lady.....want some fun?" the creep kept coming closer & closer to me while I was on my bed.

I screamed as loud as I can. I was sweating. I was crying. I didn't know what to do. 

"sorry baby girl, your mom isn't here right now. she's ing some other guy in the backyard." The man said while he pinned me on my bed. I couldn't let go of his grip. 

He then held onto both of my arms with one hand and ripped my shirt open with his free one.

"wow, some s you got there for a small little girl like you? let me have some fun and call me daddy...' He whispered as he was kissing my neck.He smelled like the nasty smell of beer. I was crying and screaming. I couldn't let go. God I wish my dad was here. 

I felt the man going for my pajama pants. I took the advantage to kick him hard in the face.

"What the! you son of a!" and I knocked him out. I fell to the ground sobbing. shivering. 

I put my shirt back on and a jacket.

I dragged the man outside my house and onto someone's front yard. the man was pretty heavy. 

I ran back at home, checking if my mom was really ing some guy in the backyard. 

She just had a bra and on laying on the grass. uh ew.

I went back upstairs in my room. I was going to lay on my bed until i kept replaying what just happened in my head. I decided to burn my blankets and bedsheets.

After I burned all of that in the backyard, I went back into my room and placed a new pair of bedsheets. 

Happy birthday to me. what a nice way to start out my birthday, like it was going to be great without my dad...

*end of flasback*

I was sitting in the arcade of the cinema just sobbing in an empty corner until I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder. 

"Mianhae"

Jonghyun's POV:

stupid stupid! jonghyun! why the hell! aish. I wonder where she went.

As I walked out of the theater, I heard the character in the movie scream which made me jump a bit. 

I asked one of the employees here if they've seen a girl with a maroon colored off the shoulder longsleeve with jean shorts. They told me she went into the arcade.

I walked into the arcade, but I so no one there? I kept quiet for a while until I heard someone crying? 

I walked all the way to the back of the arcade and to see Eun Ae crying in the corner. Aish jonghyun look what you've done.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and said "Mianhae."

She slowly looked back up to me. Her eyes were red and puffy. Tears were still streaming down her cheeks. She gazed into my eyes and cried on my shoulder.

In between her sobs, I heard her say "It's, not your fault."

"if i didn't make that stupid move you wouldn't be crying in this corner."

"J-j-jonghyun," She said while she stood up. I stood up as well. 

She looked down and wiped her tears, "you're sucha pabo." and let out a chuckle. 

"ah, i told you. now come on! let's get you some ice cream!" I said while holding my hand out to hold hers. instead she gave me a big hug by the waist. 

"jonghyun oppa. I'm sorry." she said with her american accent. I wish I had one!-__- 

"aah~ it's not your fault. it's fine." I said while hugging her back. She then lifted her head up and stared at me.

"mehrong!" she said while sticking out her tongue. aigoo! she's cute. 

"aha! cmon! let's get some ice cream!" I said pointing to the exit sign. she started to laugh like crazy. "isn't your oppa funny?" i asked her.

"ehh." and walked away.

"bwoh!?" I shouted. i ran to catch up to her.

We then walked out of the cinema with my arm around her. This is only the beginning....

_________________________

eh. ahahahhha. thanks for the sub & comments<3