2 years later~

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Eun Ae's POV:

"Eun Ae! Wake up! you're debuting todaaayy~" Uncle sang as he opened my bedroom door.

"aish. 5 more minutes!" I yelled as I put a pillow over my head. I'm so tired!

"cmon! you're going to perform on inkigayo! do you want me to get the water bucket?" My uncle said.  I quickly got out from bed, took my laptop&phone, and headed to my bathroom and locked myself in there.

I unlocked my phone and stared at the picture Jonghyun took of us on our first date. -sigh

I sat on the toilet seat cover and went online, you know those kpop gossiping websites?

I was hoping I would see SHINee.......I secretly watched their performances from Love Like Oxygen,A.Mi.Go., Juliette, and RDD. Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee changed so much. I've always wondered if they remembered me. I doubt it, they're really busy&famous! Why would  they spend their time, I mean especially Jonghyun, thinking about me?

aish. I should shower.

Jonghyun's POV:

"JONGHYUN! WAKE UP! OUR COMEBACK ON INKI IS TODAYI!" Key screamed as he hit me with a pillow. aish.

"Get out!" I said hitting key with the pillow towards the door.

I locked my bedroom door, jumped on my bed and stared at my phone.

Eun Ae-ah~ I hope you're out there thinking of me. Trust me, i've been thinking and looking for you.

From: Sekyunngie<3

Hi babe! I might be late for you come back performance. sorry.

Aish. sekyung. I was 'forced' to date her. She thinks it's real. I swear. Whenever she got a hold of my phone, she would change my wallpaper to herself and question me about Eun Ae.

I can't blame my manager, Lee Sang Min had nothing to do with this either. I got myself in this mess for taking Sekyung to a motel after she got drunk from clubbing. She should be happy I saved her ! Then the paparazzi just had to take pictures of us! Aish! I love her acting, not her. -_____- (A/N: I know they 'announced' that Jonghyun and Sekyung were 'dating' when they promoted Hello. But just imagine they did during the Lucifer Era ^.^)

Well, I better get ready.

-At Inki-

Eun Ae's POV:

I'm in my dressing room getting my make up ready. One coordi noona was curling my light brown hair. I kind of wish I still had my black hair. -sigh

My lips are pink and plump. My outfit; black stiletto pumps,black gold & white eyeshadow w/ winged eyeliner, dark blue skinny jeans with cropped &off the shoulder white t-shirt which is showing my stomach. When I had to start getting used to these kind of things, I felt like I was some stripper. -___-

I added  the hello kitty necklace Jonghyun bought me. Oh I will never ever forget that day! I smiled to myself about the thought.

"Eun Ae!" Uncle walked in my room. I stood up and gave him a thumbs up.

"waah~ You look so much like your mother, but prettier!" He said twirling me around.

"What did I say about comparing me to my mother!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"aha! I know! oh and Eun Ae! you're in for a surprise later! I'm sure you'll be happy!" And he walked out of my room. Aish.

"Excuse me Eun Ae, you're about to perform. Please go back stage to get your microphone set up& ready." One of the directors said.

I walked back stage passing through bunch of people. A lot of famous singers (Mostly sunbaes) told me good luck!

"EUN AE?!" I looked to my left to see Taemin inside a dressing room staring at me with a shocked expression.

I waved at him quickly and pointed backstage.

"aah! araso! I'll watch you perform! fighting!" and he smiled which made me smile. aigo! He looks so prettier than before! He has eyeshadow on and long brown hair. He's even taller! Maybe almost tall as Minho!

I stepped backstage where they adjusted my microphone.

"Ready?" Uncle Sang Min asked.

"I've always been!" He gave me a hug and I walked out on stage with a huge audience shouting "EUN AE! EUN AE! EUN AE!"

Taemin's POV:

"AAAAAH! ONEW! KEY! MINHO! JONGHYUN! LOOK AT THE TV! NOW NOW NOW!" I said pushing the coordi noonas out of my way to watch Eun Ae.

Sulli introduced them, "NOW INTRODUCING! PAAAAAAAARK EUN AE!"

Minho: Is that?

Key: Oh my!

Onew: SHE LOOKS!

Me: I know!

"Yah! what's with all the yelling!" jonghyun said as he got up from his nap. "Hyung! come here!" I said pulling him toawrds me.

"what?" He was still half asleep.

"It's Eun Ae!" I smiled.

Jonghyun walked closer to the TV.He had to tippy toe which made us laugh. Jonghyun didn't care to give us a death glare this time, which was really rare!

After her amazing performance was over, Jonghyun looked at us and ran to the hallway.

"JONGHYUN! WHERE YOU GOING!" Key yelled. Onew put his arm infront of key and said "Finding his girl."

"Oh god onew how cornier can you get?" Minho said while looking at himself in the mirror.

Jonghyun's POV:

I have to find her. I have to find her. I have to-----

There she was, walking through the hallway from backstage. I saw the pink hello kitty necklace on her neck. Which made me smile. She was bowing to all the sunbaes.

Here's your chance Jonghyun. you've been waiting for this for 2 years.

Eun Ae's POV:

All the sunbaes congratulated me. It made me so happy! Ahhhh! I'm so excited for more perfomances to come!

"Eun Ae, look who's here." Uncle said while walking behind me.

"what?" I looked straight ahead to find smiling Jonghyun. He looked taller than before and more muscular. His hair was spiked which made him look more fierce!

I smiled back at him which made him approach me.

"J-j-jonghyun?" I stuttered. Oh my goodness.

"neh? and you are?" oh my god! He doesn't remember me!?

"You pabo!" I said while smacking his arm.

"ouch, you got a lot stronger! and skinnier too! I should feed you later! and look at your hair! Cmon!  Let's go to my dressing room!"

Jonghyun held my hand and brought me to his dressing room with all the other SHINee members. Just like in high school. When he held my hand I couldn't stop smiling.

We entered their dressing with all the members eyes on us.

"Eun Ae! I missed you!" Taemin said as he ran to me and hugged me.

"I missed you too! Dang! You look more prettier than me!"

"He gets it from his Umma!" Key said as he pulled Taemin aways and hugged me.

I let go out key and went to hug Minho "ah,this is awkward." He said and smiled.

I walked to Onew, "you smell like chicken!" I yelled pinching my nose.

"Hey! that's just who I am!" he shouted. haha!

there was a very long awkward silence.

"So, how you been?" Jonghyun said, breaking the silence.

"good. tired. lonesome since i couldn't have contact with anyone." I let out a sigh and sat on their couch.

"no boys?" key asked.

"nope. just music, a practice room and I." I said while fixing my hair. All the members examined me,watching my every move.

"Is there something wrong?" This makes me feel so awkward!  -.-

"You got skinnier, prettier, your hair changed AND you skin tone got lighter!" Taemi blurted out. Minho covered Taemin's mouth and said "excuse him."

"aha! it's alright!" I said laughing it off.

"You guys changed a lot yourselves. I mean you all look so manlier and gorgeous!" I said Which made all the members smile.

"Jonghyun baby!" A gorgeous girl, who was slim walked into the room and kissed Jonghyun's cheek which made everyone,including me, jaw drop. I felt my heart shatter into pieces.

"oh uh, hi sekyung. Sekyung this is Eun Ae." He said without even looking at me.

"aigo! you're so cute! how old you are?" She said pinching my cheeks.

"Uhm, the same age as jonghyun?" I said. She then let go of my cheeks and stood up straight.

"Oh, we're the same age then." She shook my hand.

"Who are you? A fan? Is that why you're dressed like this?" She asked me while she was looking at herself in the mirror. Seriously? How rude can she get! I stared at the members and they didn't even bother to look.

"No, i mean yeah I'm a fan of SHINee but I just debuted today." I said.

She looked at me, up and down. All she could say was "Oh."

"Well jonghyunnnie! Why don't we celebrate for your comeback?!" She said hugging him. He didn't even look that happy.

"We didn't even perform yet." He said. He walked out of the room while Sekyung followed behind him calling him "babe" and "honey" It made me feel disgusted inside.

The room was filled with awkward-ness and no one dared to say a word.

"I guess I'll be leaving first. SHINee fighting." I said while walking towards the door and looking straight.

I felt someone grab my arm. I turned around to see Taemin's face with guilt.

He looked down and said, "We're sorry noona. We didn't know she would be here."

"It's okay Taemin. It's not your fault. It's mine for not talking to you guys for 2 years." I felt tears building up. Oh no. Not here!

I guess Taemin saw the tears in my eyes because he quickly let go when he stared into my eyes.

I ran towards my dressing room ,but I tripped and fell in someone's arms.

"Ah! Mianhae!" I said getting out of the persons arms and bowing.

"ah, isn't this like the second time this happened?" A deep familiar voice coming from the person who saved me. I looked up and saw Junhyung!

"YONG JUNHYUNG?!" I screamed and jumped into his arms and hugged him!

He put me back down and twirled me around.

"Great performance by the way! Wah, I thought you've been ignoring me for 2 years! And look at what you've become! Thinner! Lgiht brown hair! and put a real shirt on!"

"yah!" i said while sticking my tongue out and covered my stomach with my arms. He smirked and said, "Cmon,  let's take a walk around the inki building."

 

Junhyung and i walked around the inki building for quiet a while now. We talked about how our lives went for the past 2 years. I didn't tell him about Jonghyun, and i don't know if I was planning to.

I heard a TV screen nearby in the hall saying "SHINee with Lucifer!" I quickly ran to the tv nearby and watched their performance.

 

After their perfomance ended, I let out a big sigh and stared at Junhyung who was staring back at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"You're really into Jonghyun aren't you?" He asked while crossins his arms and smirking.

"I am not!" I snapped.

"uh huhhh! the way you were staring at him was like this!" He flattered his eyes and tightened his fists under his chin and smiled.

"I DON'T LOOK LIKE THAT!" I pouted.

"aha! you're so cute when you're mad! i'm just kidding! Mianhae!" He said and gave me a warm smile. it looks so odd for him to do aegyo.

"okay okay, i forgive you!" I said.

We walked towards my dressing room.

"So, wanna tell me what's between you and jonghyun?" Junhyung asked as we entered my dressing room.

"aha! you're funnny!" I said while checking my phone. yes, i was looking at my wallpaper.

"oh really?" He said while looking at my phone from behind.

I clapped my hands together and turned around. "okay fine! I'll tell you, when we get to Sweet Delight!"

"araso! i'll get out of your dressing you room so you can change." He walked out of my dressing room and I looked through a clothes rack filled with only fancy clothes! aish.

i changed my cropped off the shoulder shirt to a sparkly v neck and I wore a black&gold blazer over it. I tied my hair into a messy bun, put my sun glasses on, grabbed my bag and walked out of the room. I found Junyhung sitting on the floor infront of me.

"You ready?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"aaah, you look so fancy. come on! I'll drive!" he said while grabbing onto my arm.

 

-At Sweet Delight-

I missed Sweet Delight! So so so so sooooo much! Min Yul doesn't work here anymore because she got into the fashion agency. I'm actually one of her models!

"aaah! I haven't been here in ages!" Junghyun said as he took off his sunglasses and stretched his arms.

"YAH! You're going to ruin everything!" I said whispered loudly and threw a napkin at him.

"ow!" he said while rubbing his eye and putting his sunglasses back on.

I told Junyhung everything about Jonghyun and I. Everything.

"And now I found out he's with Sekyung! Aish, I thought I would have a chance with him! I'm sucha pabo! pabo pabo pabo!" I said while face palming myself.

"wah, look whos here pabo~" Junhyung pointed towards the door. It was SHINee..with Sekyung? eugh.

"Over here!"Junhyung shouted next to me. How the hell did he get next to me?! Oh well....

"Noooona!" taemin sang as he sat infront of me.

 

(@ the table) One row was Onew, Junhyung, Me, Key.

The row infront of us was Sekyung,Jonghyun,Taemin,and Minho.

 

"you guys know each other?" Onew asked as he looked through the menu.

"yuuuuuup." Junhyung said as he took a sip of his coke. Same old Junhyung.

"Oh Jonghyun! Who's that pretty girl next to you?' Junyhyung asked. I elbowed his stomach which made him choke. Jonghyun didn't look so happy either.

"This is my, girl, girl friend. Sekyung." He said while looking down.

"Hi! Nice to meet you! Why are you friends with Eun Ae? Is she one of your fans too?!" She asked. I just wanna choke her little----

Junhyung put his arm around me and said,"Actually, Eun Ae and I have been dating for a while now." He smiled and took another sip of his coke.

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted and stared at Junhyung, including me.

____________________________

Evil evil Junhyung.

I figured that I wouldn't be able to update tomorrow because I'll be studying. Welll I might procrastinate. aha!