5

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

As I stepped into the cafe, it smelled like christmas! 

I also heard a familiar voice. "Eun Ae? Is that you?"

_________________________________

That voice, it's so familiar that I was afraid to look up. As I looked down on the floor, my eyes following where that voice came from. Behind the counter there was a strange familiar looking girl.

"Eun Ae? It's my, Min Yul!"

She walked towards me. There was an awkward silence.

"I MISSED YOU!" We both said in unison. and we both laughed at the same time too. Reminds me of middle school!...

We ended up hugging each other for a long time until her boss ruined the moment by coughing really loudly.

Min Yul walked behind the counter to the cash register and gave me a hand signal to move closer.

"What are you doing here? My dad told me you were staying at the mansion he bought me but I didn't believe him!" She said trying to keep her voice on the down low. Her boss was staring at us...creepy....

"aha! He gave me a scholar ship and my mom neglected me so I wanted to start a new life and here I am!" As I pointed to myself. "By the way, can I have a----" I was cut off my Min Yul

"A strawberry smoothie? Got it, and the milkshake is on me!" and she flashed a smile, so did I!

"awe, you still remember?!" I said cupping her cheeks.

"stop it, my boss is watching! and yeah, of course! I always thought it was weird how you liked drinking cold drinks in the fall/winter time but you liked drinking hot drinks in the spring/summer time?"

"YOU DO REMEMBER!" I screamed. Oh I think the boss is about to kick me out. LOL

"uhm, You're drink will be done in 5 minutes and I get off in like 5 minutes. Do you mind waiting outside? I think my boss doesn't like the both of us..." She whispered.

"Oh yeah! Sorry for all the trouble." I bowed at her boss that was staring at us and waited outside on the bench moving my feet back and forth because I couldn't reach the floor. (A/N: No you're not that short! The benches were really high! LOL)

"Excuse me, are you Eun Ae?"

I looked up to see who it was. The young man had a bowl cut, sunglasses, a hat and a scarf!

"Neh, mind if I ask who you are?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm SHINee's Taemin!" He whispered. He sat next to me, examining my face?

I shot a death glare at him. "Uh? May I help you? I know tae kwon do, just saying."

"waah~ Noona! You have such a beautiful face~ Jjong is lucky to have you!" & he smiled.

"What are you talking about? We're not even close like that?"

"OH DID I JUST SAY? YOU KNOW WHAT! NEVERMIND!" He tried to avoid eye contact while I was looking at him.

"Eun Ae! Heres your strawber--- who's that?" She said pointing at Taemin.

"I don't know him! He just sat next to me! Cmon! Let's go!" And I dragged Min Yul to the van. I looked back to wave at Taemin and he waved back and mouthed "thanks"

 

"Min Yul! Can we go to your plaaace!" I said tugging her arm in the van.

"YAH! If you stop doing that then fine!"

"YAYAYAYAY! Taec please drive us to Min Yul's apartment!" I sang~

"Taecyeon? waah~ Just like 2PM's rapper" and we both went into day dream land~

"WE'RE HERE!" Taec oppa yelled. aish ruining our fantasies!

"Thanks oppa!" I said as we got out of the car.

 

I followed Min Yul to the elevator. Min Yul pressed the the highest floor.

"waah~ you're apartment is on the highest floor? It must be big~"

"What are you talking about? You're the one living in the mansion :P"

".....which is suppose to be yours." There was an awkward silence.

I followed her to her apartment, as she opened the door the lights . This place is beautiful! Everything is white like an art studio and she also has a big view of the city!

"Waaah~ This is beautiful!" I said in awe.

"Cmon! Have a seat!"

I sat next to her on the couch and watched her take out 3 photo albums from under the table.

"YOU STILL HAVE THESE!?"

"Yep! Pictures from diaper days 'till middle school!"

For hours we were looked through pictures from our childhood. There were tons of laughs, tears, and smiled as we were going through these. aah~

"oh! It's getting late! I better get going! bye Min Yul! Thanks for having me over!" I hugged her and walked straight for the door.

"Wait! Thanks for the ride and do you want me to drive you?"

"Naah, I'll just walk. I need some exercise, take care!"

"You too!"

As I got in the elevator, Gee-SNSD was playing.

"no no no no no!~" and then the elevator opened. The lady at the desk was staring at me with a not amused expression. I quickly walked out of the lobby and walked home. waah~ I love the city lights! As I was enjoying every moment by myself I felt someone hug me from behind and said "Miss me?"

I quickly round house kicked the bastard's balls.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW!" and the dude fell to the ground.

"That's what you get for---JONGHYUN?! OH MY GOD. MIANHAE!" And I quickly helped him up and put his arm over my shoulder.

"For such a small girl, you're tough!" he said whispering, i can see the pain in his eyes.

"cmon, let's walk you home, mind pointing the way you're house is?"

"That way" and he pointed straight ahead.

As we past an ice cream stand, Jonghyun got down his own two feet and said "I'm fine now! Wait here for a moment."

He went towards the ice cream stand and bought 2 ice creams. "here you go!" He handed me a small scoop of mint chocolate chip on a kids cone and he got french vanilla ice cream on a kids scone. 

We sat a bench near the bustop even though we weren't taking the bus.

"so, how'd you find me eh? stalker!" I said teasing him. He started blushing and said "Naah! Not even! I was taking my night jog because I'm a celeb~"

"Uh huh, sure!" I said sarcastically. After I said that, I noticed Jonghyun staring at me. Then a smile formed on his face.

"Uh, is there somthing on my face?" I asked. "yeah, let me get it for you!" Jonghyun then wiped the ice cream of my cheek slowly, the way he moved his thumb on my face...so elegant... He then swiped his index finger across my lips and lifted my chin up. He stared into my eyes for a while.

"Uhm Jonghyun...I think we should get going." trying to break the awkward silence. I then got up and stretched. As I was done stretching, I aimed my arm towards jonghyun.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He looked confused.

"Offering you to hold my hand, it's dark and friends can hold hands...can't they?" I asked. It's true right? I mean I absolutely do not have feelings for him! Only has a brother! Aish Eun Ae stop lying to yourself!

"Yeah, I guess?" he shrugged.

We held hands, no eye contact at all. Man this is more awkward! Suddenly I heard something move behind us. I then pulled myself into Jonghyun's arm and screamed.

"Hey, it's okay. It's just the wind." I then looked up to him and he could see the fear on my face. He then put his arm around me and we kept walking. Although I hated it when guys touched me, I felt safe with Jonghyun....

 

We finally got to his house. He offered me to go inside his house.

"cmon! pleaaaase! I want you to meet my parents!" and he gave me a puppy dog look.

"fine fine."

He then dragged me to his parents who were in their kitchen, waah~ this place is huuuuge!

"Mom, dad, I would like you to meet Eun Ae! I met her back when I was flying back to Seoul a few days ago and she's attending SM Academy!"

"Neh! Annyeong haseyo!" And I bowed.

His dad said, "waah~ Eun Ae, you must be special then! Jonghyun never let us formally meet a girl he brings over. Whenever he brought a girl over, he would just bring her upstairs and we would hear tons of noise--"

"That's enough Dad!" And Jonghyun was blushing.

"Oh! We're not in that kind of relationship! We're just friends!" I said, trying to clear things. 

"Uh huh...well It was nice meeting you Eun Ae! Is there anything special we should know jjong?" His mother said.

"Eun Ae's an excellent dancer and singe----" I covered Jonghyun's mouth before he could say anything else.

"Well I better get going! It was nice meeting you Mr. & Mrs. Kim!" And I bowed.

"jonghyun! why don't you walk her home?" His dad insisted.

"Oh no it's fine! I'll just let my driver pick me up! Jonghyun can just walk me out the door!"

"Aha, okay. Goodbye Eun Ae!" his parents said.

Jonghyun walked me outside his house.

"Well, sorry for that Eun Ae. ahaha" Jonghyun said nervously.

"No no, it's fine. I better get going! Bye!" And I hugged him. He seemed a bit surprised that I hugged him....&so was I.

I rushed off and left. I checked if he went inside his house so I can go in mine! I can't let jonghyun know I'm his neighbor!

He finally walked inside and I made a run for it. As I opened the door to my house, I quickly shut the door and fell onto the ground.

Jonghyun...you are something...

Jonghyun's POV:

"Son! She's a keeper!" My dad said as he was drinking his coffee.

"appa! We're not even together!" I said, whining like a little baby.

My umma came in the conversation "Well you should be! She's from the states, she's a dancer, a singer, and she's going to SM Academy?! That's a daughter a mother could dream of~"

"WHAT ABOUT ME?!" I yelled.

"yeah yeah. I love you too." And she walked upstairs.

I walked to upstairs to my room and locked it. I jumped on my bed and started thinking of what happened earlier....She let me clean the ice cream off her face? She offered me to hold hands? She let me put my arm around her? & She hugged me? I thought she hated being touched. Like in the plane, when I had my arm around her waist she threatened me saying she'll ruin my face! 

Eun Ae, you're confusing......

___________________________

 

o0o. How was that eh? aha. Thanks for the new subscribers!<3