Goodbye LA, Hello Seoul Part 2

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Eun Ae's POV:

It's been nearly 5 hours on this plane, and I'm hungry! I realized Jonghyun fell asleep. I started poking his face. kekeke....

"What?" He shot his eyes open.

"Nothing. Your face just looks soft. :D" Then my stomach growled. -.-

"Hungry eh? Now that you woke me up. I'm hungry too."

"Excuse me noona, can we please have a menu?" The flight attendant gave him a menu and stared at him for the longest time. "Thank you~" Jonghyun said sweetly. This flirt. "anytime..."she winked and walked away.

"Oh god. I think im gonna puke." I said to Jonghyun while holding my stomach.

"Don't be jealous~"  He sang.

"Yah! I'm not jealous! Now cmon i'm hungry!"

I love first class food! On the menu there were sushi, different kinds of kimchi, pizza, chicken, and manymany moree!

Jonghuyn then started waving his hand infront of my face asking me if i was ready because apparently I was drooling over the food on the menu.

"oh uh neh! I'm ready." I told him, still unfocused. lol

Jonghyun called over the flight attendant, "What would you like?" She asked smiling at Jonghyun. creepy noona creepy...

"Uh, I'll have a spicy pork, radish kimchi,and a side of pot stickers!" I answered sweetly. Yeah I know, I'm sucha a fatty. but i'm hunnnnnnnngry!

Jonghun gave me a WTF facial expression. I bet you $5 the flight attendant didn't even take my order because she was too busy staring at Jonghyun. -_-

Jonghyun snapped the flight attendant out of daydream land and said "I'll just have the salad. Heres the menu, miss."

Well ain't that charming. "Your orders will be here shortly." She smiled, directly at jonghyun and walked away. oh god.

"Really?! 3 orders! You have a big stomach for a small person." WELL EXCUSE ME. I'm like an inch shorter than him. Haven't you seen HIM stand next to one of the tallest members in his group? Minho? I think that's it. He's like younger than him and he's like a 6 footer.

*10 minutes later*

Yes! Our food has arrived. hmm, what should I eat first!? OHHHH! I'll eat the radish kimchi first. nomnomnomnom

Jonghyun's POV:

Damn. This girl CAN EAT! She's making me feel like the girl because I only have the salad. While she's busy eating her radish kimchi, I tried taking a piece of her spicy pork. Right when I moved my fork towards her plate, she finished swallowing her last spoonful of radish kimchi and said "What do you think you're doing?"

"uhm, uh trying to, take a piece..." Why do I sound so nervous.

*stomach growling* OH MY GOD. -_____- I then took my arms to cover my stomach. She bursted out laughing and said "Next time, man up and order yourself some ribs okay?" She then gave me a piece of her spicy pork. I ate it like I haven't ate for a whole week! mmmm, so good.

Eun Ae's POV:

After eating, I started listening to my iPod and fell asleep.....

"We are arriving Seoul in 2 hours!" The pilot said which woke me up. Cmon I was having a nice dream about becoming a famous dancer!

Damn, I've been sleeping for nearly 7 hours! I stretched my arms out as I was still lying down. I realize our seats turned into a bed and something warm was on my waist. Wait..it can't be?.... Jonghyun's arm is on my waist! I slowly pushed his arm off so I wouldn't wake up him but when I tried to, he pulled me in for a hug.

"jonghyun, please don't do this. Do you want me to re-arrange your face? I took tae kwon do for 5 years." I said trying threatening him. I really took tae kwon do! No one ever believes me -.-

He quickly took his arm away, got up & covered his face. "PLEASE DON'T. THIS IS ALL NATURAL BEAUTY." He cried.

You stared at him with a blank expression on your face and started laughing like crazy, you were laughing so much one of the flight attendants said to you "excuse me miss, can you please calm down? You're too loud."

"oh, jwesonghamnida." I said while scratching the back of my head and blushing. I'm so embarrasing. But after I said that I realized the flight attendant touching Jonghyun's arm, winked, and walked away. 

"I knew you liked that." I murmured while listening to my iPod.

"What!? no way! she's old enough to be an ahjumma!" The flight attendant heard what Jonghyun said and gave him a death glare. Which made me laugh like crazy again.

"You know, you're cute when you laugh." He said without making any eye contact.

"Oh, uh thanks?"

*2 hours later*

"Everyone please fasten your seat belts, we are landing!" The Pilot said. *sigh* New life, here I come.

The plane started to go downwards. I, again, closed my eyes tightly and grasped onto something warm. I swear I thought my hand was on the arm rest. When I opened my eyes, I realized jonghyun placed his arm on the arm rest before we landed and he said "Like I said, It's okay. I'm here."

The plane suddenly got faster. I felt my heart beat faster, when the plane FINALLY landed, I realized I was hiding my face on Jonghyun's arm.

"Sorry, uhm, about that." I swear I felt my face turn red.

"No problem!, by the way, what are you doing later?" Hm, should I lie? Nah, I'll just tell the truth. 

"Hmm, well I'm going to look for a 5 star hotel to stay in, visit SM academy, maybe go shopping and that's about it! Why?"

"Oh, uh. Well because I'm free and I have nothing to do, I just wanted to,uh, have a mini tour of Seoul for you! You know, because it's like your first time here? Yeah?" Haha! He's so cute when he's nervous.

"Sure! Can I see your phone real quick?"

Jonghyun POV:

I handed her my iPhone and she handed me her blackberry curve. Oh snap this phone is nice even though it's not a touch screen. I was just looking through her pictures since she has my phone...keke~

"Here!" She gave me my phone back and she took her phone back. "I saved my number The famous Euun----WHAT THE HECK? WHY WERE YOU LOOKING THROUGH MY PICTURES? YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE SAVING YOUR NUMBER ON MY PHONE PABO!" She then flicked my head. owww!

She gave me her phone back and I saved my number as "Bling Bling oppa!" mwuahah.

"Bling Bling Oppa? Really?" She said with what-the-hell face. "yupp!" As she started packing up her belongings in her purse, I quickly changed her name on my iPhone as "Eun Ae =)" aah~

The pilot then anounnced that we can get are belongings from the compartment. Eun Ae and I both got up, I told her "Sit down and wait here." I got both of our duffle bags,gave it to her and said "Cmon Eun Ae! Let's go!"

Eun Ae's POV:

what the heck, how nice of him. hah. I followed Jonghyun to get our luggages at the carousel. Surprisingly, our luggages were right next to each other. I had two luggages, a big duffle bad and a purse. w00t workout. We walked out of the airport's entrance and said our goodbyes.

"It was nice to meet you Eun Ae! Can't wait to see you later!" Jonghyun then bowed. "aha, you too jonghyun! be careful out there bling bling oppa! Don't get by fan girls!" As I walked the opposite direction i felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and Jonghyun gave me a big hug.

"You should be careful out here too! it's your first time here and I don't want you get into trouble. arraso?" Wow, once you sit next to someone on the longest flight ever they already care about you.

"Aaah, neh."

Then I heard a really tall guy call out "jonghuyn, stop flirting! let's go!" I'm guessing it was Minho. His voice was really deep and he WAS really tall!

"I WASN'T FLIRTING!" Jonghyun fought back.

"Sorry about that! Good bye Eun Ae!" We both bowed and waved.

Jonghyun's POV:

"MINHO! I told you! I wasn't flirting!" I told him as we were getting inside the car.

"mhmm, sure." He said while reading his sports magazine.

"How did you meet her hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Well, after I got permission from Onew hyung to check out some girls, I walked around and spot her from the corner of my eye. She was dancing our choreo of Replay! She danced it sooo gooooood! Maybe even better than us! Then it was your dance solo part, instead of doing your dance solo, she freestyled herself! Man, she's GORGEOUS too! As I was watching her, I forgot I took off my sunglasses while watching and her and fangirls screamed my name and ran after to me. THEN after that, I met her in line while we were going inside the plane. she dropped her iPod and i gave it back to her. While we were walking to the plane I formally introduced myself and she did too. Her name is Park Eun Ae~ we also sat next to each other on the plane! wahh, so amazing. She's a great dancer AND singer! she got a scholarship to SM Academy! aah. I can't even explain how amazing she is..."

"$20 that you're gonna play her and break her heart." Key said and he seemed pissed. "Cmon baby, the only one I have is you! And besides, why would I play her when she's amazing!"

"Because you played Jessica noona! She's super pretty, a great singer and she came from the states! You even said you wouldn't play her but you did :P" Taemin said.

"He's gotta point Jjong. Promise me if you're trying to get her. Don't play with her heart? You should try to get a better image for our group to be more popular." Onew added.

"Guys, calm down. I don't even know if I want to get at her yet! i just want to start out as friends..."

"Wow, surprising..." Minho said without looking at me.

These boys....Eun Ae, you make me confused.

______________________

wahhh~ how was that eh?

comment and subscribe!<3