Uncle?!

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

I just realized I put SM High and SM Academy. LOL SORRY. It's suppose to be SM Academy! K, CHAPTER TIME~

___________________________________________

After Jonghyun left, I took a taxi and asked the taxi driver to take me to the finest hotel near SM Academy.

 

waah~ This hotel is so nice! The lobby looks so fancy and big! It's all shiny~ So many paintings on the wall! It's beautiful!

After I checked in, I took the elevator to my suite! Even the elevators were fancy~ The ceiling of the elevator was a mirror. Omfg what if that broke while you were inside? ;~; Stop scaring yourself Eun Ae!

I opened the door to my suite, I saw that all my bags and luggages were already in here so I just jumped on my bed. So comfy~ I then heard my phone ring "sowoneul marhaebwa! (I'm genie for you, boy) sowoneul marhaebwa! (I'm genie for your wish)~"

From: Bling Bling Oppa!

Hi Eun Ae~ Did you find a hotel to stay at? I can pick you up and bring you to SM Academy? ^^ keke

To: Bling Bling Oppa!

yes oppa I found a hotel. And you don't have to, i'm fine. I want to have an adventure by myself. talk to you later oppa!

 

Hmm, SM Academy is only 3 blocks away? let's go!

I changed into a big tee and a pair of dark blue shorts with red vans. As I walked out of the hotel, waah! so many cars! And so many people! Since I was about 5'4 I was kind of short compared to my surroundings. I peacefully walked until some ahjumma pushed me and I fell into someone's arms.

I panicked! "Mianhae! I didn't mean to!"

"Aha, it's okay." aaah~ his eyes are so gorgeous!

"Thanks, uh what's your name?"

"Yong Junhyung, how about you?"

"Park Eun Ae!" We stayed in the middle of people walking past us. We just stared into each others eyes. "Uhm, sorry. I better get going!" I blushed, bowed, and walked away.

How embarrasing ;~;

Junhyung's POV:

waah~ Park Eun Ae? what a beautiful name~

Your POV:

After that embarrasing moment, I got to SM Academy. It looks so fancy! This place is big has Hogwarts! Well, I'm kind of exaggerating there but this place is huge! I got a map from one of the people that worked at the office. "Hmm, principle's office."

I knocked on the door and a man said, "Come in come in~" he sang.

"annyeong haseyo~ I'm Park Eun Ae." 90 degree bow and sat on the chair infront of his desk.

"Eun Ae? Is that you!?" He stopped reading his newspaper and took off his glasses. "Wah~ You look so much like your mother. Where's your hug for Uncle Sang Min?!"

"UNCLE SANG MIN?" He stood up and gave me a big hug Man! I haven't seen him for ages after he moved here! He's a family friend, he took care of me after my dad died, but he had to move here for business.

"Wait, since you're here. Where's Min Yul?!" That's his daughter and my childhood friend. So many memories with her.

"Oh she's just working. She works at this cafe. So Eun Ae, do you have a place to stay?..."

"Well I just checked into a suite but no..."

"Well, lucky for you! I have a mansion I can lend you. Don't worry about the rent either! The mansion was suppose to be for Min Yul but she wanted to stay in a big apartment. Theres maids, a van & limo, and your own chauffeur! Cmon Eun Ae! Please take this offer for your Uncle!" he said with aegyo. HAHA! That always made me laugh whenever he tried to cheered me up.

"Okay okay, Only if you let me pay at least $100 once a month!"

"aish. Fine, you bratty girl." And he messed up my hair. -___-  "So Eun Ae, I'm glad you accepted that scholarship!...You did right? That's why you're here? I don't wanna sound like a dumb dumb."

"Aha! Yes Mr.Lee."

"Ew, don't call me that, making me sound old! Now here are some books you need to read since first semester already started. Don't worry, the school is mainly full of learning your talents. But since you already have talent it will be easy for you!"

"Thanks uncle!" I said while hugging him.

"Cmon! Let's get to your mansion!" He said draggig me our of his office.

___________________

Sorry for always making updates late at night D;

&sorry if theres mistakes, I was rushing. I'll edit them later <3