Goodbye LA, Hello Seoul Part 1

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Eun Ae's POV:

It's currently 1 am and I'm waiting for my flight to Seoul. *sigh* I can't believe this is it. Goodbye LA, I'll miss you.

I'm here,just sitting in this uncomfortable seat and listening to my iPod.

Hmm, let's look through my playlist. *scrolling scrolling*  o0o, kpop!? Alrighhhhty, I need to do some dancing anyways. I'm kind of rusty from studying all the time. I thought to myself. Theres barely anyone at the airport right now so I'll just go look at my reflection in a window, it's dark outside so it's easier! success!

I pressed play on 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay)-SHINee. I was never a big fan of them,I liked their choreography for their song Replay. I just saw them online and I thought the shortest yet the one with the strongest voice was amazing! aish Eun Ae, focus.

As I was looking at my reflection while dancing, I saw some dude watching me, it looked like he was amazed by the way I was dancing. keke Eun Ae stop being cocky. Why does that dude look familiar. Ugh, focus eun ae focus! I wonder what I would do without my conscious.

Jonghyun's POV:

"Onew hyung! Can I walk around and try hitting on some girls right now? I'm extremely bored and not sleepy! Pleaaaaaaaseee~" As I sang to onew. Cmon! i'm the cutest aren't I?

"Fine, as long as you come back ON TIME! Remember last time when you were ahem making out with that one noona and you---"

"AYE. WE PROMISED WE WOULDN'T SPEAK OF THAT AGAIN!" I yelled at Onew and put my index finger on his lips. Onew then pushed my finger away and said,"ew jjong, when's the last time you washed your hands!?" He then started whiping his lips like crazy.

I started walking away and said "i don't know....you tell me!" and smirked. I'm so evil. kekeke~

Aight. Sunglasses, check, hoodie, check, iPod, check!

I was walking around, you know tryna check out girls. There are only ahjummas and ahjussis. *sigh* I looked out the window while leaning against this solid cold wall. Then I noticed from the corner of my eye, someone dancing. I took off my sunglasses to get a better view of the person. Oh ho ho~ It's a girl! The choreography looked so familiar....it's...it's....OUR CHOREO!? REPLAY!? When the girl turned around while dancing a dance move,her hair moved swiftly, wow, she's, gorgeous! She did Taemin's dance solo part, but with her own moves! MAN, HOW MANY GIRLS DO YOU SEE DANCE LIKE THAT?

As I was watching her, a group of fan girls screamed "JONGHYUN OPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAA!" Jjong make a run for it!

Eun Ae's POV:

As I was freestyling during Taemin's solo, I heard a group of girls yell "JONGHYUN OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAA!" They all ran to me, pushed me against the wall and chased the dude that was staring at me.... THAT WAS JONGHYUN FROM SHINee?! Wow. Wait. What the? Can I just?....

"FLIGHT TO SEOUL PLEASE GO IN LINE WITH YOUR TICKET AND PASSPORT TO ABOARD THE PLANE. FLIGHT TO SEOUL PLEASE GO IN LINE NOW WITH YOUR TICKET AND PASSPORT TO ABOARD THE PLANE."

*sigh* Well, this is it. Good bye California,it was nice being here. Hopefully I'll come back one day, when i become a famous dancer

Jonghyun's POV:

"FLIGHT TO SEOUL PLEASE GO IN LINE WITH YOUR TICKET AND PASSPORT TO ABOARD THE PLANE. FLIGHT TO SEOUL PLEASE GO IN LINE NOW WITH YOUR TICKET AND PASSPORT TO ABOARD THE PLANE."

YES. THANK YOU! I ran to Onew to get my duffle back and ran to the line for Seoul. woohooo! first class baby! I was waiting behind a girl who looked familiar, aye! It was the girl that was dancing. Oh ! She dropped her iPod.

"WAIT!" I yelled. She turned around. My god, she's so pretty! JJONG STOP BEING A FANBOY!

"yeah?" She asked, her voice is so elegant ;~;

"You dropped something, here." I gave her iPod back. Our hands touched. Her skin feels so soft~

"aha, uh thanks?" She bowed nervously and looked straight ahead, walking fast to the plane.

Eun Ae's POV:

Wow. What a great night so far. I'm leaving LA, SHINee's Jonghyun watches me dance in awe, I get smashed into a window by fangirls,and he just touched my iPod. hah<3

I walked straight ahead making sure he wasn't following me. Well duh! He's going to follow me, we're going the same pathway. It would be so awkward talking to a celebrity who's labeled as a player/flirt & they just secretly watched you while you were dancing.

As I was talking to myself in my head, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"I forgot to introduce myself, annyeong! I'm SHINee's Kim Jonghyun. What's your name?" And he flashed a smile. Does he think I'm going to fall for that gorgeous smile? EUN AE! FOCUS! "Aha, annyeong, I'm Park Eun Ae." We just entered inside the plane. Aaah~ First class!

"Where's your seat, Eun Ae?" He questioned. "Uhm, 26A, what about you?"

"Hm, looks like i'm seating next to you for the whole time, 27A. darn! you got the window seat :P"

Jonghyun's POV:

Eun Ae and I walked to our seats, Eun Ae was trying her hardest to put her duffle bag in the compartment, I reached over behind her, put my hands over hers and pushed it up for her. Good job jonghyun, good job. Hopefully during the middle of our flight we might have a make out session~ I'm really in the mood for one right now!

"Uhm, jonghyun what are you staring at?" Eun Ae questioned me. I realized we were staning in the middle of walkway atleast 1 inch apart from each other. "oh, haha- nothing, uhm. I'm just really tired from performing at SMTown, that's all?" I said while scratching the back of my head. Damn jonghyun! You deserve a pat on the back.

Eun Ae and I got the two seater that can turn into a bed. OHH YEAHHH~  I looked around to find where the other SHINee members sat. All there seats were in the back. 2min was paired up & Onkey oh ho ho~ sorry key baby.

The plane was about to take off, Eun Ae was still listening to her iPod. I took off her earphones and iPod away from her, wrapped it up.

Eun Ae's POV:

Did he just take away my iPod from me? "Aye man, what the hell was that for?" Questioning him.

"The plane is about to take off and you couldn't hear the pilot so here you go!" While giving it to me. "oh thanks. My bad for getting pissed all of sudden." Since I couldn't listen to my iPod. I closed my eyes and rested my head back.

"So Eun Ae, not to sound like a stalker but, how old are you?" Jonghyun asked. "17 years old." "wah? really? we're the same age!" He sounded excited. Aha what the heck?

"So,why are you going to Korea? You're only a Junior in high school and first semester already started?" Dammit, he just had to ask that question, time to think of something to tell him Eun Ae!

"Oh uhm, I wanted to learn more korean & work on my dancing and singing. ...uh and visit my relatives. First time going to Seoul too. yeah. That's it!" woohoo! made it through. I didn't know celeberties would want to know about other people. In reality, it would be me asking him tons of questions. 

Jonghyun's POV:

Singing!? Hmm... "Why don't you sing for me?" I said smiling. "Uh...how about no." She said turning around pretending she didn't care. "PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. FOR SHINee's JONGHYUN. PLEAAAAA---"

"if you stop begging for me to sing then fine!" She yelled and flicked my head. ouch. She then started to sing, she didn't look at me, she was looking at her shoes. Shy I guess? But the words she sang "You and I together,It just feels so right~"

My facial expression was the same when I watched her dance. This girl is amazing! Why doesn't she want to get discovered in the states? When she finished singing, she turned around looking out the window and said, "Are you happy now?"

"hm, neh!" I said happily. kekeke~

hm, maybe I'll ask her more about education...

but why isn't this girl asking ME any questions? I mean, I'm the celeb here! Just debuted! sheesh. Guess I should find out more about her more anyway.

"Do you know what school you're attending yet?" I asked her, what if we go to the same high school?

"I got a scholarship to SM Academy, I still don't know if I should go there yet...." WOAH. WHAT? Well I shouldn't be surprised after I saw her dancing.

"Oh really? haha! I attend there! Well I mean uh obviously....." omg jonghyun you sound so cocky right now.

"WE ARE NOW GOING TO TAKE OFF. PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS." The pilot announced. Damn, hella loud.

As the plane took off, I noticed Eun Ae closing her eyes and grasping on the arm wrest tightly. I poked her and asked "Are you okay?"

"yeah uh, I'm fine. it's just that...uhm, i've always hated when the plane takes off ever since I was young." I can tell she was embarrased because her cheeks turned red. aha how cute!

I touched her hand and blurted out,"It's okay, I'm here next to you." WTF JONGHYUN! WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT.

She looked shocked when I touch her hand. Aye! Can't blame me! I am Kim Jonghyun and I get allll the ladies~

Eun Ae's POV:

Even though Jonghyun's words were I guess comforting, him touching my hand gave me goosebumps. Not just because he was a famous & gorgeous singer/dancer, well because I hate it whenever guys touch me. You never know what they're going to do but only one thing.....

"oh uhm, thanks?" I said gently pulling my hand away. I put my hands inside my hoodie pocket closed my eyes and said, "You know what Jonghyun? You're different than what I thought you would be."

I opened one eye and saw him smiling, aah~ I knew he would.

Jonghyun's POV:

"You know what Jonghyun? You're different than what I thought you would be."

Really? Is she sure about that? I mean I've flirted with TONS of girls, but the way Eun Ae acts....I've never seen a girl with so much talent and is so committed to her dancing and singing. If she were like the other girls I flirted with, we'd be making out by now. With Eun Ae, we're just having a simple conversation....But those last words she said before she fell asleep just kind of made me smile?....

I think I'm going to like this plane ride......

______________________________________________

o0o, Eun Ae turning play boy into a big hearted one? haha!

Damn, this chapter is HELLA long. I'm going to tell you this now, most of the chapters won't be THIS long. Maybe....

I hope you liked the first chapter.<3