waaah~

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Uncle drove me to the hotel I was suppose to stay at to gather all of my belongings. After I checked out of that hotel we drove to the mansion I’m staying at. It wasn’t that far, only 30 min away! As we passed the house that’s living next to me, the van parked in their garage looked familiar…..FOCUS EUN AE!

“WE’RE HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!” Uncle Sang Min screamed at the top of his lungs, my god this old man has a pretty loud voice.

“How could an old man like you have such a strong voice like that!?” I yelled.

“BWOH!? CALLING YOUR UNCLE OLD?! I’M THE ONE WHO TOOK CARE OF YOU AFTER YOUR FATHER’S DEATH, GAVE YOU A SCHOLAR SHIP, LENDING YOU THIS MANSION AND THAT’S WHAY YOU SAY TO ME? aish. You’re just like your mom!”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” Threatening him, he knew I took tae kwon do too. haha!

“Nothing, you’re beautiful as a sunflower~ now come on lets goooooooooo!” He pushed me towards my door and I ended up hitting my face against the window. aish this man!

When we got out of the car,you should’ve seen the look on my face! My eyes were so big and you can see me mouthing “waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~”

There’s a huuuuuuuuge fountain in the middle of the driveway and the front door makes you feel like an ant!

“Welcome home, Ms.Park!” All the maids bowed & said in unison.

“kamsahamnida! Just call me Eun Ae!” and flashed a smile~

“Neh! Eun Ae fighting!~” They all said in unison and put their fists in the air. They’re soo cute! Even though they’re older than me…LOL

“Would you like me to show you your room Eun Ae?” The youngest maid asked me, she looked like she was in her 20’s.

“Sure!”

I followed the maid all the way the never ending stairs ;__________;

“Eun Ae, this is your room!”

FKJDHAGKDHFGKHFDKGHKFLHG THIS ROOM IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. YOU CAN HAVE LIKE A PARTY IN HERE! The wall color is mint green but they left the ceiling white. Theres a BIG HD Tv screen, a king size bed, a walk in closet and a huge bathroom. I also have a window as big as a movie screen! It’s a big view of the city!

“Eun Ae, would you like me to organize all of your clothes in the closet?” The maid insisted.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?”

“Neh! It’s my job anyway!” And she flashed a smile. omfg she’s so cute. How can she be older than me? LOL

Before I walked out of the room, I told the maid “maid fighting!~”

As I walked out of the room, another maid came up to me and said “Mr.Lee told me to tell you to go to the 1st floor, he said you would love it if you did.”

“Oh..okay!”

I was walking towards the stairs until the maid told me to take the elevator instead. WHAAT?! THERES AN ELEVATOR?!

I thought I was on like the 2nd floor, but I was really on the 3rd floor....

The elevator was the last door of the hallway. waaah~ why is this elevator so big?! Theres this little computer screen where you can select any song for elevator music. I didn't know there were so many floors!

I went to the third floor, when the elevators door opened...I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! MY OWN DANCE/PRACTICE ROOM! IT'S SO BIG! I definitely have to thank Uncle!

_______________

I've spent 3 days studying the chapters the school has already learned.

Hm, I don't have anything to wear to school yet! I mean I do but I don't wanna dress all fancy like. I want my new life to be different.

I told the chauffer to drive me to the mall in the van. The van is big too! Anyways, we got to the mall and I told him if he wanted to come with me. 

"Thanks for coming with me! uhm, what's your name again?"

"Taecyeon!"

"WAAAH~ Just like the rapper in 2PM!" I said, daydreaming about him. HAHA.

"yaah! Cmon, don't we need to shop for you school clothes? I don't get why you need to anyway if you already have tons of clothes back home...."

 

"Can I call you Minho Oppa?" I said giving him the cute puppy eye look.

"Fine fine." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

We shopped store to store. I bought like 5 different plain looking school uniforms and think black framed glasses.

"For such a small girl, you can shop!" Taecyeon oppa was carrying like 5 shopping bags. And they were all mine...

"Small!? I'm 5'4!"

"Are you sure? You look like you're 5'2"!"

"Do you want me to shop some moooooore so you can carry moooooooore bags?!"

"NO. NO. YOU'RE VERY TALL!" He shouted causing the people around us stare.

"aha! okay oppa. I'm done shopping. let's goo hommme!"

 

As we drove home, I noticed this cute little cafe called Sweet Delight.

"OPPA CAN WE GO THERE?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. And he made a huuuge left turn.

"aha! Thanks oppa! I'll let you rest. Just stay in the car!"

As I stepped into the cafe, it smelled like christmas! 

I also heard a familiar voice. "Eun Ae? Is that you?"

__________________________

sorrry for not updating. ;~;

but omfg. Did you see the pictures/fancams/gifs of shinee's first concert? jhglfdhglfdhgf.

 

COMMMENT & SUBSCRIBE<3