first date part 2

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Eun Ae's POV:

Jonghyun oppa bought me a cookies n cream ice cream, and he bought a vanilla ice cream.

Since we were on a 'date', we held hands and quietly ate our ice cream.

We walked pass small stores until I see.....

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA! SANRIO!" I let go of Jonghyun's hand and ran to the store.

I swear, I looked like Agnes from Despicable Me when she wanted that unicorn from the carnival.

"Jonghyun jonghyun! cmon! walk faster!" I said shouting at him.

He finally stood next to me and said, "You're just like Key. You two should go shop--." I pulled him into the store with me.

I examined every shelf,display,item in the store. and then I spotted this superduper cute hello kitty necklace! (http://shop.sanrio.com/hello-kitty-pink-heart-rhinestone-necklace/38974-200701,default,pd.html?cgid=best%20sellers)

"pink? pink will make you look fat!" Jonghyun said as he was ice cream.

I gave him a death glare which made him drop his ice cream and he walked back slowly.

"no eun ae! you can't buy this now! you need to save your money! but it's super cuuuuuuute!" I kept talking to myself until Jonghyun pulled me out of the store.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and gazed into my eyes, "Wait here." he whispered. his voice was so soft.

Jonghyun's POV:

kekeke~ Eun Ae will love me forever and ever if I get her this necklace. Jonghyun what are you talking about! pabo! you can't let girls fall for you for just buying them stuff!

"Excuse me, can i get that pink rhinestone hello kitty necklace over there?" I asked the lady at the counter. She couldn't stop looking at me. wah, am I that gorgeous?

"Here y-you go." She stuttered as she gave me the box. I didn't even pay yet.

"Here, keep that change!" and I gave her a wink which made her nod with open. haha! I'm so charming.

"Eun Ae!" I sang as I walked out of the store. she was busy texting someone.

I stood behind her and placed my head on her shoulder.

"yah!" she said as she turned around. "were you reading my text messages?!"

I smirked and said, "nope, but now that you mention it...." I grabbed her phone away and luckily  there was a text message already open!

Your POV:

"Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa? Junhyung from beast?" He gave me back my phone.

"Wae? you jealous?" and I stuck my tongue out as I put my phone back in my purse.

He put his arm around me and said "why would I be if I'm on a date with a beautiful,talented, yet mean girl?" hmph, nice way to comfort me.

"ahaaa, yeaaah?" I said. "Jonghyun, you're so full of yourself."

"no i am not!" he said as he let go of me and crossed his arms, which made me chuckle.

"Okay maybe. No come on! I have practice and you're going to meet shinee!" We grabbed my hand, not really 'grab' but to hold it.

We walked to SM academy, it was kind of awkward because none of us spoke.

"Hey jonghyun?" I asked trying to break the silence. ugh this is going to make it more awkward.

"neh?" He said looking straight. He had a small smile on his face.

"Do you really like like me?" I sound so stupid. pabo pabo pabo!

"Like you as a sister/best friend? neh. Like you as in like like? I'm not pretty sure yet, but I have a feeling, maybe-----"

"Eun Aeeeeeee!" taemin screamed as he jumped infront of us. it almost gave me a heart attack!

"Taemin you pabo! you almost gave Eun Ae a heart attack! say sorry!"

"aha! it's okay taemin. you don't have to!" I said as I gave him a hug.

"wah? you guys know each other?" Jonghyun looked pretty confused.

"ah, yes. Did you know she's----" I covered Taemin's mouth and said, "yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!"

I felt taemin my hand to get it off of his mouth, I wiped it on his shirt and he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Cmon noona! let's meet all the other members!" Taemin grabbed my hand and we ran inside SM Academy leaving Jonghyun behind.

"yah! you can't do that to my date!" he shouted. ahaha!

 

-In the Practice room-

"waaah! this room is huuuuuge~" I said. It was really big though!

"not compared to super junior's or snsd's!" he said while opening his arms wide.

"Taemin-ah! how many times did i tell you to no bring any of your noona's in here!" A grogeous man walked into the room. I'm guessing it was Key. Man! He's sooo pretty! He could pass for a girl! 2 other good looking guys came in. One was really really tall! He looked like a super model! and the other guy was holding a bucket of chicken? He looked really good looking as well!

"Aren't you Miyoung?" The tall good looking guy asked.

"oh no, I'm Eun Ae" I said and bowed at them.

"aigo! she's so cute!" Key said pinching my cheeks.

"ah! Eun Ae! This is Key,Minho and Onew!" taemin pointed them out. they bowed at me as well.

"ah! eun ae!! there you are!" Jonghyun said panting as he came in the room.

"If you steal Eun Ae from me again i'm going to kick your !" he said pulling me towards him. haha!

"oh! so you're Eun Ae! Jonghyun wasn't kidding when he said you were gorgeous!" Onew said while taking a bite out of his chicken. The other members nodded at each other which made Jonghyun & I blush.

"Well! let's get this practice started! Eun Ae! Can you start the music for us?" Taemin asked as he was stretching.

"neh!"

 

8 hours has passed, they told me this isn't even long enough for a pratice session!

It's 12 AM and everybody is getting ready to leave.

"Bye Eun Ae! it was nice meeting you!" All the members said, except for jonghyun. They bowed and left leaving Jonghyun and I in the room.

"I'm going to get another bottle of water, i'll be back!" He said leaving the room.

So it was just me and the stereo. I had an urge to dance, so i did it!

I started to play the song "How Gee" by Big Bang.

I started to B-girl. No one ever believed me that I could. I can do Ballet, hip hop, break, tut, turf etc.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw Jonghyun smiling by the door.

I got up, swiped my hair back and asked, "Yah! What are you smiling for?"

"hm, you should perform with us one day! I can maybe even as Mr.Sang Min to get you to debut!" And he put his arm around me smiling in the mirror.

"eww! you stink!" I said pinching my nose and backwards.

"Oh, really?" he walked closer and closer. I had no where to go until I had an idea!

"Hey Jonghyun!" I said. "Mhmm?" He was still smirking. He looked so creepy. TT_TT

"BYE!" I yelled as I ran for the door. I grabbed the door knob and saw,

"Unnnnnnnnnnnnncle!" I screamed and hugged him while staring at Jonghyun sticking my tongue out at him.

"Eun Ae! Why are you alone in this room with this trouble maker?" Uncle said as he hugged me back. kekeke.

"Trouble maker!? Uncle? what's going on mr.lee sang min?!" Jonghyun said. oh boy. he was so puzzled.

"Jonghyun! You didn't know I'm Eun Ae's uncle?" and He started to die of laughter which made me laugh and leaving Jonghyun lost.

"Cmon! let's take a walk around the Academy!" Uncle said gesturing Jonghyun to follow. We got all of our belongings out of the practice room.

It was Uncle on my left and jonghyun on my right, leaving me in the middle.

"So jonghyun,are you going to be my inlaw soon?" uncle asked. I hit uncle in the stomach with my elbow which stopped him from walking and cough.

"Don't listent to him." I said while placing my hand on jonghyun's shoulder.

After uncle finished calming down, we walked to his car.

While Uncle opened his car door to get in (Jonghyun and I were already in the car) Uncle asked, "jonghyun! have you been to Eun Ae's house yet?" oh my -.-

I kind of hid in my seat while looking down, jonghyun looked at me and asked Uncle, "oh no, why?"

"Well, let's gooo!" and Uncle drove off. Jonghyun was confused alot today.

 

We passed by Jonghyun's house.

"Oh, Mr.Lee? You said we're going to Eun Ae's place?" Jonghyun questioned as he opened his window.

"we are!" Uncle said happily with a smile on his face.

Uncle parked his car infront of my house. Jonghyun and I got out of the car.

Jonghyun's face looked surprise, but he was also smiling.

"You two have fun!" Uncle drove off. Great, just great. "Waah! why didn't you tell me?!" He said shaking my  shoulders.

"uh, surprise?" I said hugging him.

"hmph, I should get to know you more before we date!" he said turning around with his arms crossed.

"bwoh!? who ever said we were dating?!" I yelled.

He turned around and smiled. "Well, we're on our date still aren't we?"

OH YEAAAH, I forgot! "hm, since we're still on our 'date'...." I grabbed his arm and ran inside my house.

I brought him to my living room and my ps3.

"waah! your house is huuuge! What are we doing?" He asked while sitting on my couch.

I handed him a controller, "Well, since we're on our first date. We should play some........call of duuuuuuuty!" I jumped to the seat next to him.

"Oh really? you're bad in dancing, singing, and playing video games?! OH IT'S ON."

This is the best first date ever.

Jonghyun's POV:

The whole night we played video games. Eun Ae is pretty beast! I'm not going to lie! She won most of the rounds and fell asleep first. I put on Eun Ae's necklace around her neck. Her face looked so soft and elegant. I kissed her forehead and wandered around her house. I found one of her maids cleaning in the kitchen and asked her to bring Eun Ae upstairs.

I walked out of her house and felt the fresh air. It was 6 in the morning.

I walked into my house to find my parents cooking breakfast in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell use Eun Ae lived next door!" My mom yelled and hugged me.

My dad added, "And you slept over there!? DID YOU---"

"NO DAD, WE DID NOT HAVE ." I shouted and took off my shoes.

"good boy, and if you're wondering how we found out Mr.Lee Sang Min told us" My dad said and he took a sip out of his coffee mug.

I took a seat in the kitchen and laid my head on the counter.

"So honey, are you and Eun Ae going out yet?!" My mom said while placing her hands under face.

"mommmm! I just met her a few weeks ago! how do you expect us to go out already!" I said shaking my head. aish.

"Well, you are a player arent you? don't break her heart!" My dad said while reading his newspaper.

"I wasn't planning too!"

"Are you guys interacting?" my mom asked, walking back to the stove.

"Well, yesterday was our first date and uh----"

My dad gave me a pat on the back "YES! GOOD JOB SON!"

"awe! my baby is growing up!" My mom pinched my cheeks.

"K BYE MOM, BYE DAD, I'M GONNA GO TAKE A WALK!" I picked up my shoes and ran for the door.

I sat on my front porch and looked through my iPhone.

"Thanks Jonghyun!" I looked up and saw her.

Eun Ae's pov:

waaah! that was the was best first date ever! yupp! first date! I've never been on the first date before, and I'm glad my first date was with Jonghyun! Wait what did i just say? oh no no no no no no no.

"Eun Ae! Breakfast is ready!" My maid interrupted me from my thoughts.

"oh thank you!" I replied. The maid left the room and closed my door.

I checked my text messages.

One from Junyhyung,

"goodmorning eun ae!"

One from Min Yul

"goodmorning lazy bum! guess where i am on a saturday morning!? WORK!"

and One from Jonghyun,

"goodmorning! hope you liked our first date yesterday and my gift! ^^"

what gift?

I went to my bathroom and turned the faucet in my sink on.

I wiped my eyes and looked into the mirror.

bwoh!? it's the necklace I wanted from Sanrio! This is the gift Jonghyun bought me! awe, he didn't have to! I should thank him in person!

I washed my face, brushed my teeth and dressed in a white t shrit, basketball shorts, and black high knee socks. I tied my hair in a messy bun (hey, it's my thing!) and grabbed a pair of ray bans and left the house.

I walked to Jonghyun's porch and saw him looking at this phone.

I bent down so our faces were on the same eye level.

"Thanks Jonghyun!" and I smiled. Which made him smile too!

I sat next to him and laid my head on his right shoulder. We both watched the sunrise.

"why did you buy it for me?" I asked.

"Well, the look on your face looked like you were desperate for it, and bam! idea. I got it for you. haha!"

I clapped my hands and said, "I'm very very very very thankful!"

Jonghyun then put his arm around me and said, "aha, you're very welcome!"

-awkward silence-

"Well I got to go to my friend's cafe! see you later!" I hugged him and left.

"Bye Eun Ae!" He shouted while I walked out of sight.

Oh how I love the fresh air.

____________________________

omg. I'm such a bad person for not updating. ;~;

Don't worry, I'll try not to rush things between Jonghyun and Eun Ae. :3 [because i know it seems like i am TT_TT]