Let's meet Beast

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

 

Eun Ae’s POV:

We’ve been driving for quiet a while now. I asked Junhyung if we’re there yet but all he said was “Nope!” -sigh

It was awfully quiet in the car so I decided to turn on the radio.

geuraeyo nan neol saranghae. eonjena mideo. kkumdo yeoljeongdo da jugo sipeo~ nan geudae sowoneul irwojugo sipeun(sipeun) haengunui yeosin.~

“SOWONEUL MALHAEBWA!” Junhyung sang while he was driving, he even did the dance moves!

It made me laugh so hard. phew. I decided to join him as well. 

By the time as we got to an unfamiliar building, we dance and sang Yayaya-T-ara, Magic Girl-Orange Caramel, Bad Girl Good Girl-Miss A and Breathe-Miss A

“We’re here~” Junhyung sang as he got out of his car, he ran to my side of the car and opened the door for me. 

When he helped me out,some of the people around us were whispering and pointing at us. Junhyung put his arm around me and opened the door to this unfamiliar building. 

“We’re here!” Junhyung shouted as he took off his shoes, I did as well. 

Junyhyung’s POV:

“Junhyung! You’re ———- AREN’T YOU PARK EUN AE?” Dongwoon ran to Eun Ae and smiled. 

“aha, neh.” She said. She’s so cute when she’s shy!

“It’s nice to meet you! I loved your performance! and congrats!” He said and shook her hand. I slapped his hand away and yelled “yah!”  

“what? it’s not like she’s your girlfriend!” Dongwoon whined and stomped his foot.

“Junhyung? Girlfriend? You got to be kidding.” Kikwang came in from the kitchen, shirtless. 

I quickly covered Eun Ae’s eyes and yelled, “yah! why are you shirtless?! we have a visitor!” 

“well, isn’t it park eun ae? nice debut performance by the way!” Kikwang said and moved my hands out of her eyes. She was still looking down and didn’t say a word. 

“Ah? You still haven’t forgave me? Hmph, okay then.” He sad and walked back to his room. 

I whispered under my breath and clenched my fist “That little” 

“Don’t, I'll explain later..” Eun Ae said and pulled my fist down. 

Your POV:

Kikwang?! Him!? WHY!?

I didn’t dare to speak or look at him……

*flashback* 

It’s been a year since I’ve been a trainee! I celebrated with Ji Eun (IU), yeah, she’s one of my closest friends! She decided to go to a park, she bought me a cake and I bought some sushi. It was a late summer night. I love this kind of weather. 

“ah! I’m late for a radio program! I’m sorry Eun Ae! We’ll celebrate again! araso? congratulations and fighting!” Ji Eun said and hugged me. She ran to her van which was waiting for her by this little grocery store. That IU! She’s so dorky. 

I cleaned up our food and walked to my mansion. I had to go through this short cut to go to my house….the dark alley Jonghyun walked with me. -sigh

As I walked through the very dark and stinky alley, I heard some noises, as if someone was following me. I ignored it and kept walking. 

“Hello there…..pretty lady. What are you doing here so late?” The strange man asked behind me. I turned around and saw his body, but I couldn’t see his face. He didn’t look like a hobo, he looked buff and tall. 

I kept walking backwards till my head hit the streetlight pole. The light shined on him……It was a Beast member?! 

“Don’t you know me? I’m Kikwang, from beast!” He yelled and laughed hysterically. I smelled his breath and it smelled like alcohol. His hands were going up my tanktop. And he kissed my bare shoulders. 

“Uhm, I, uhm.” Was all i could say. I was frozen. 

“ already little girl?” He whispered. This er! 

I kicked him in the balls which made him fall backwards. “AH! YOU LITTLE!” Was all I heard considering that I was running so fast! I ended up at Jonghyun’s front door…..

*knock knock* 

No one answered. 

*knock knock*

again, no one answered. 

I needed someone to hold me. I needed Jonghyun. I don’t care if I never knew him for the longest time. I needed him to protect me…….

*end of flashback*

“Eun Ae? Eun Ae? You there?” Junhyung asked as he was shaking my shoulders. I realized his face so really close to mine. 

“Yeah uhm, I’m fine.” I said and smiled weakly. He raised his eyebrows and pointed to the couch where all the beast members were, besides Kikwang. 

Junhyung walked behind me and I sat down first, then he did beside me. 

Junhyung’s pov:

I wonder what ing Kikwang did, I should ask her later. 

“aigo! she’s so cute!” Doojoon said as he cupped his own face. 

“I loved your dancing! It’s so fierce! But when you’re not dancing! You’re so cute and innocent! You remind me of Hyuna from 4minute!” Yoseob squealed. 

“You’re singing is the bomb! You should’ve joined CUBE!” Hyunseung said and smiled. 

Dongwoon was just smiling to himself and daydreaming. 

Eun Ae looked kind of awkward so I held her hand. She was shocked but she played along. 

“YAH! How come you get to do that to her!” Dongwoon snapped back into the real world and whined. 

“WELL! That’s why we’re here to tell you! Do you mind if I tell the whole story about you and you know who then the reason why we’re doing this?” I asked. 

“I think I’ll do it.” She offered. 

 

BEAST (excluding Kikwang) were really listening. 

“…………….when I finally debuted at inki, Jonghyun held my hand and brought me to his dressing room to meet the other members. I talked with them for a while and Sekyung came in, kissing him and all! THEN, Junhyung drove us to Sweet Delight and we saw them again! Junhyung was checking out sekyung and….”

“I WAS NOT!” I defended myself. Well…I kind of was but that wasn’t the point!

“Yeah, whatever. ANYWAYS, Junhyung blurted out we were dating so we can I guess get back at Jonghyun and uhm yeah. Junhyung made it official that we’re boyfriend and girlfriend, Jonghyun ran out of the cafe, I chased after him, he said he’ll have to think about being friends with me and he just walked away like that. I fell to the floor crying and Junhyung saved me. Then bam! We’re heree~” She said and faked a smile. I put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her. 

“That Jonghyun!” Doojoon said as he stood up and shouted. 

“I know right hyung! I just wanna UGH!” Dongwoon shouted.  

Kikwang’s pov:

Junhyung’s girlfriend eh Eun Ae? We'll see about that…..

 Eun Ae’s POV:

After all the arguments about who’s going to hurt Jonghyun first, Dujun ordered pizza. It was really late but hey! We didn’t have any schedules considering today was the first day of my debut. (LOL) Kikwang left after the pizza man came and didn’t speak or look at us. 

After we ate, Yoseob insisted that we play Truth or Dare. 

Dongwoon spun the bottle and it landed on me. 

“Ah! Eun Ae…hmmm. truth or dare?” 

If i pick truth, it’ll probably be about Jonghyun and I don’t want them to see me as a little girl. If I pick dare, Junhyung would probably be involved. hmmmm….I”ll pick dare!

“Dare!” I said and smiled. 

“Hm, badass I see? Sit on my lap throughout the entire game!” He said and patted on his left knee. (We were sitting criss cross apple sauce style~)

“bwoh!?” Junhyung and I yelled in unison. 

“Mhmmm! Come to appa~” Dongwoon said which made Junhyung clench his fist real tight. 

“Yah! For the record, you aren’t my appa!” I said and flicked his forehead then sat down on his lap. Junhyung never took his eyes off of us. Dongwoon stuck his tongue out him which made Junhyung glare at us. 

“okay! my turn!” I said. I spun the bottle and it landed on Yoseob!

“Yoseobbie! Truth or dare?” I said and smiled. He was just too cute!

“dare!” he said and fist pumped. 

“okay, sit on Junhyung oppa’s lap!” I said. 

“COME TO APPA~” Junhyung imitated Dongwoon’s voice which made Dongwoon’s face turn red. 

The game kept going and going. These guys are really close. Hyunseung and Dujun played the nose touch game where their foreheads are against each other’s and they try to make the tip of their noses touch, without making their lips touch! It was pretty funny because Dujun tried to kiss him. 

Junhyung was quiet during the whole game. Dongwoon kept tickling my sides and neck. aish -.-

“Junhyung! Truth or dare!” Dujun asked. 

“Mmm, Truth.” He smirked and took a sip of his saki. 

“Do you or have you really liked Eun Ae?” Dujun smirked. All eyes were on him, including mine. I felt my cheeks burning. Why is this happening? No, I only like Jonghyun. I like Junhyung as a brother! Yeah. 

“Will you excuse me.” I said and ran to their bathroom. I locked myself in there and let a out a big sigh. 

Junhyung’s pov: 

“yah! look what you’ve done!” I said smacking Dujun’s arm. 

“aah! I didn’t know she was that emotional! She looks like a tough girl!” He screamed. 

“well, she is. she took tae kwon do…she’s pretty scary.” I smiled to myself.

“OOOOH! YOU DO LIKE HER!” Yoseob screamed. 

“YAH! SHE’LL HEAR YOU!” I yelled. 

“kekeke, you do! you do!” Dongwoon and Yoseob whispered. I chase them to their rooms and knocked on the bathroom door.

“Eun Ae…Eun…Ae. Please come out.” 

Eun Ae’s pov:

ah. These boys don’t know how to keep a secret. 

“You do like her!” I felt my cheeks burning once again. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror and I was red as a tomato!

“Eun Ae… Eun Ae….Please come out.” I heard Junhyung knock on the door. I the faucet to wet my face to cool it down. 

phew, okay 1…2…..

I opened the door and Junhyung was pushed against me. 

“ahahahh! we got you!” Dujun said as he closed the door. Junhyung was on top of me. We just stared into each others eyes. We didn’t kiss. We just stayed like that. 

I didn’t want to move………I like this. 

Junhyung pov:

oh junhyung. don’t get a . don’t get a . 

I cleared my throat and got up. I held my hand out for her and she took the offer. 

“So uhm, did you hear the guys yelling?” I asked and scratched the back of my head. 

Eun Ae’s pov:

“So uhm, did you hear the guys yelling?” He asked nervously. Hm, should I tell him?

“Nope!” I said and smiled. 

“Aha! okay good. Let’s uhm get out of here.” He insisted. He opened the door for me to go first, then all of a sudden Dujun,Dongwoon,&Hyunseung fall infront of us.

“You guys are just like ahjummas on the streets.” Junhyung said as he walked over them. Suddenly Yoseob stood up and said, “but I’m a y one!” which caused everyone to laugh. 

It was getting late so I said goodbye to the Beast members. We all exchanged phone numbers and Junhyung drove me home. 

Junhyung’s pov: 

“We’re here!” I sang. I looked to my right and see Eun Ae sleeping. Aish this again? 

I walked to her side door unbuckled her. Her bag was on my right shoulder and I carried her bridal style. I tried walking quietly so she wouldn’t wake up. 

Right when I got to her front door she woke up. 

shisthishishtirhsdotlrdhtdf

“Junhyung?” She asked in a soft voice. 

“Uhm, neh?” I said and put her down. She stretched her arms which revealed her stomach, I turned around quickly and felt my cheeks burning. 

She chuckled at my actions, “You can look back now.” 

“oh uhm, okay.” 

She opened took her bag off my shoulder & her front door, she offered me to go inside.

“Nah, it’s getting late. Your parents wouldn’t like it anyways if a boy comes this late.” I said. 

“………I don’t live with my parents.” She whispered and looked down. 

The atmosphere was awkward. My body decided to hug her around her waist tightly. Why Junhyung Why?

She hugged me back this time, around my neck. She had to tippy toe which made me laugh a little. 

“Thanks Junhyung, you’re the best.” She whispered in my ear which made my stomach flip upside down and my heart beat faster. 

“you’re welcome. go to bed now araso?” I said and kissed her forehead.

“neh! Bye Junhyung oppa!” She yelled as I walked for my car. 

dammit Eun Ae, stop making me fall for you……I’m doing this for you and Jonghyun. 

 Jonghyun’s pov:

I looked outside my window because I saw these bright lights. 

eh? it’s nothing….

I looked at Eun Ae’s front porch, I just see two people hugging….WAIT WHAT?

They’re whispering something in each other’s ears which made her smile. The guy then kissed her forehead and waved goodbye. 

I jumped back into my bed and screamed into my pillow, "AISH. I REALLY DID LOSE MY CHANCE."

 Eun Ae’s pov:

After Junhyung drove off, I ran to my room and jumped on my bed.

“kyaa! he kissed me! he kissed me!” I screamed. 

Wait, why am I so happy?

_________________

WAH! Thanks for the comments and subs<3