7 First Day of School! 2/2

When I dance I'm a bad girl, When I love I'm a good girl

Third Period Dance class.

This class was an all girl class, atleast one student from every grade was here. I'm lucky Min Yul was in my class so I wouldn't be an outcast and that Jonghyun wasn't here to bother me....

We all changed into comfortable clothes. I was the only one in sweats and a black tanktop. Min Yul wore a white v neck and red basketball shorts. And for every other girly girl in this class, mini shorts and a tiny tanktop. 0.o

Since the teacher didn't appear in class yet, I just sat at a bench in the practice room next to Min Yul. I was just thinking to myself while Min Yul was bragging about how hot Kibum, I mean his popular name "Key" is. aish.

is jonghyun really that blind? i'm just wearing a pair of thick black framed glasses? that pabo! I'll give him a couple more days to see if he notices me or not.....

"OKAY CLASS. LET'S WARM UP. WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SOME DANCERS JOINING US TODAY!" The teacher said.

After warming up, the teacher introduced me to the class.

"Well Miyoung, since you're our new student, please dance for us!" She said and smiled.

"aah, okay." And sighed.

Min Yul the stereo and played "Replay"-SHINee. Since I was dancing infront of a mirror, I could see all girls staring at me in awe, even the teacher! Min Yul was all smiley smiley and in the corner I see SHINee?! OH FOR SURE JONGHYUN WILL KNOW IT'S ME.

Jonghyun's POV:

"WE'RE ABOUT TOO SEE NOONAS IN SHORT SHORTS!" Taemin squeeled.

"helll yeah..." Minho said nodding his said.

"I'd rather see chicken than this." Onew said.

"I'd rather see jonghyun , oh wait I already did!" Key whispered and hugged me. It was kind of true. We share the same room and bathroom. We sometimes sleep commando. kekeke~

As we were walking towards the class full of girls who can "dance" we heard our song,

"noona neomu yeppeo (geu- geunyeoreul boneun naneun michyeo)
hajiman ijen jichyeo (Replay Replay Replay)
chueogi nae maeumeul halkwieo (a- apaseo ijen mameul)
gochyeo da- daga oli byeore nan (Replay Replay Replay)"


"HYUNNNG! LOOK! It looks like that one girl you described at the airport!" Taemin shouted as he looked out the window.

"She does look like the way you described her hyung. and she got nice curves!" Minho said.

"MOVE LEMME SEEE!" I said. I had to tippy toe because the window was high. I heard them laugh behind. When I turned around they stopped and looked away.

I tried to see who was dancing.

Black framed glasses and a fishtail braid? don't ask how I know what a fishtail braid is, I learned it from Key.

That's not Eun Ae! That's Miyoung! She's that nerd who wouldn't let me touch her! SINCE WHEN CAN SHE DANCE? She does look like Eun Ae. Hm, I wonder if they're related? She dances like her too! But they can't be related. Eun Ae is so beautiful and treats me different. I mean Miyoung does too but with those ugly glasses. *shivers* (A/N: stupid jonghyun. lolol)

"Jjong! let's go inside!" Onew insisted.

We all walked in quietly and just stood next to the door. I examined her every move. I looked straight into her eyes in the mirror and she looked up at mine and it felt like something "connected" I don't know. It felt like a nice, fuzzy, and warm feeling. As our eyes met, she stopped dancing, bowed to the class and sat next to Min Yul. ew Min Yul? why her?

Everyone kept clapping and Taemin kept yelling "WOOOOOO! GOOO NOOONAAAA!"

"Thank you Miyoung! I have special plans for you in the future! Okay everyone quiet down! Our dancers are here, everyone please welcome...SHINee!" The teacher said happily.

I was right. Jonghyun stop thinking so much. She just looks similar to Eun Ae, VERY similar. I should text Eun Ae later....

Eun Ae's POV:

Oh my goodness. I think jonghyun knows now. While all the girls were screaming "SHINEE!!!" "OPPA SARANGHAEYOOO~" All the SHINee members were smiling and waving except Jonghyun, who was directly staring at me. I tried to avoid contact but it was difficult.I decided to just stare at Taemin, I remember I met him a few days ago infront of Sweet Delight.

Taemin and I met eyes, he was staring at me for a while and mouthed, "Eun Ae?"

I shook my head and I quickly looked at Min Yul with a ithinktheyingknowwhoiam face. Min Yul nodded and texted someone.

Then a knock was heard on the door, "Excuse me, May I see Miyoung please?" It was Uncle Sang Min! YESSS! I rushed to the door, looked at Min Yul and mouthed "THANK YOUUU"

"Thanks Uncle Sang Min! phew~" I said patting him on the back.

"So Miyoung, how did you get your name?" He asked.

"WELLLLLL, since you know my whole life story, i wanted to start a new life. A different name, a different person. But I think Jonghyun knows it's me so I don't know what to do!" I said face palming myself.

"woah woah woah! my own niece knows Jonghyun!? since when!?" He aked with his arms crossed while raising an eyebrow. That look is pretty disturbing.

"Okay first uncle, don't give me that look. it's disturbing, and two we met at the airport. his seat was next to mine on the plane. We also met after I left Min Yul's place. I went to his house, met his parents, NO WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP. and yeah! that was the last time I talked to him. He doesn't know we're neighbors either." I said and let out a big sigh.

"Eun Ae-ah, you know I love you as a daughter right? Well I think you should just tell him the truth and I'll just change your name back to Eun Ae, araso? Oh and I have something exciting to tell you next week~" He sang and walked away.

"Really uncle! you're going to do this to me!" aish. He can be a pain in the sometimes.

As I stood there, someone was behind me and said "So, you are Eun Ae?"

I didn't want to turn around. I was hoping it wasn't Jonghyun. So I just walked straight ahead, but the person behind me was following my every step.

I was getting annoyed by this person so I turned around to see......



TAEMIN?

"Taemin! Oh it's you! aha, uh psh. Who the heck is Eun Ae?" I said nervously. Well I was trying wasn't I!

"Eun Ae don't lie. I promise I won't tell anyone." And he put his pinky out.

"Promise?" I asked. "Promise" And we pinky promised.

The bell for 4th period rang.

"See you later Taemin!" I said waved at him.

"Bye Miyoung!" and waved back.

Fourth Period Math

"Hello class! Today we have a new student, her name is Park Miyoung!" The teacher said. What? Uncle didn't change my name yet? hm....

"Miyoung you can take a seat next to Mr.Kim Jonghyun over there in the back!" He pointed to where Jonghyun. really?! Do these teachers hate me? waewae TT_TT

As I was walking to my seat I noticed Min Yul sits infront of me! SUCCESSS!

I sat by the window so I was happy. kekeke. I looked to my left and I noticed Jonghyun didn't look happy. He was kind of slouching in his seat. All quiet.

"Hey jonghyun! nice to uhm see you again? i guess?" What the heck Eun Ae! ghfhklfdhgkdfhg

"Don't worry nerd, I'm not gonna try to flirt with you anymore." and he let out a big sigh. We were lucky the teacher didn't even pay attention to us.

"Oh, but you sound really down. Although I just met you today my ears are open." I said while taking out my phone.

3 text messages? awe people love me ^^

From: Bling Bling Oppa!

Hey Eun Ae! How come I didn't see you at school yet? anyways, theres this strange looking girl who looks exactly like you! But her name is Miyoung. She can also dance. Are you guys related? weird....she's also a nerd....


I am so not replying to that. Jonghyun you pabo. lol. Next....

From: Min Yul

STOP TALKING TO HIMM!!!!


Min Yul, aish. I kicked the back of her chair which made her jump and I laughed a little.

Oh! another text?

From: Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

wddup wddup!

To:Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

ew oppa, don't even try. I'm just in math class. bored as evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver. -______-

From: Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

aha! it's okay. Oppa misses you~ as a friend! not like yeah! you know what i mean. ahahahahahaha. I can't wait till later!

To: Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

AHA! I miss you too oppa :P I'll text you later. don't tell me anything corny from now on! araso?


Junhyung's POV:

From: The infamous Eun Ae!

AHA! I miss you too oppa :P I'll text you later. don't tell me anything corny from now on! araso?


"JUNHYUNG? WHY ARE YOU SMILING? GIMME YOUR PHONE!" Kikwang shouted.

"Nothing nothing!" I tried to quickly put my phone away but kikwang's hand were on top of mine hands which were holding the cell phone. I kicked kikwang's stomach and threw my phone on to the couch. yeah buddy! it landed.

"GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled and pushed Kikwang off of me.

"damn junhyung, that hurt." And he walked away to the fridge..

I walked to the couch and looked for my phone. what the hell? didn't i just put it here?

"oh ho ho~ This girl misses oppa?" Dujun said while reading my texts.

"HEY! GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled trying to strangle Dujun. Dujun then gave my phone to Yoseob. "awe, you're going to give her a tour of seoul! how cute!" Yoseob squeeled.

I started blushing and hid my face with my hands.

"So, JUNHYUNG OPPA, when can we meet this chick of yours?" Dongwoon said and he took a sip of some water.

"We're just friends...." I said, all the other members just said "oh" and went back to what they were doing. "for now..." I whispered to myself.

Eun Ae's POV:

waaaaah~ 5th period lunch! nomnomnomnom.

"Miyoung! You're gonna choke if you eat hella fast like that!" Min Yul yelled which made people stare. 

We sat in the school garden because it was nice and peaceful. For lunch I had lemon pepper chicken with some fries and a sprite. Reminds me of home~

"Stop daydreaming! and look who's coming, one of Jonghyun's slaves." Min Yul whispered and rolled her eyes. Dang what's wrong with her?

I turned around to see, taemin! yayayay!

"Taemin!" I ran to him and hugged him which caused more people to stare. >_<

"Hi noona! Can I eat lunch with you and your friend?" He asked showing me his pokemon lunch pale. aigoo! so cute!

"Aha! Neh! come on!" I pinched his cheek and brought him to wear Min Yul and I were sitting.

"Hi Min Yul noona!" Taemin said waving at her. Min Yul just looked at him and nodded her head. So rude >_< I should convince her that Taemin is really one nice guy.

"Hey Min Yul, Taemin knows about me." I said while taking a bite of my chicken. mmmm, so good~

She spit out the water she was drinking, her eyes looked like they were about to pop out. ahahha!


"WHAT!?" She said wiping .

"Yuuuuuup!" Taemin said with a thumbs up. "Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret! Eun Ae fighting!" He whispered with his fist in the air. We joined in too.

Min Yul's POV:

"So noona, how come you don't like jonghyun hyung? noona how come you're not answering me! NOOONAAA!" Taemin yelled as I was ignoring him. I was just eating my peanut butter sandwhich. Enjoying this moment of delicious-ness.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" I said while munching on my food.

"Miyoung nooonna! Min Yul is being mean!" He said with a pout on his face.

"aigo! you're so cute! MIN YUL! BE NICE!" She said while giving taemin a lollipop. aish -.-

Eun Ae's POV:

6th period singing class.

great great. Guess who's in my class? Jonghyun -.- oh and Min Yul of course! ;D

"Okay class! we have a new student here today! Her name is Park Miyoung~" The teacher sang. Waah! he's good.

"Miyoung, since you are our new student! We need to hear you sing! Please come to the front, you too Mr.Kim Jonghyun!" He said. WHAT. NONONONONO.

Jonghyun and I stepped up to the front and bowed.

"Ah, nice seeing you again." Jonghyun said, with a big sigh. Hm, i should talk to him later. Not as Miyoung but as Eun Ae! aha?

"You too." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Can you guys please do a duet of the song "혜야 (Y Si Fuera Ella)"? Min Yul! Play the piano please!" He shouted.

"Neh!" She ran for the piano.

Jonghyun's POV:

great! just great! right now i'm feeling depressed because i think i'm in denial. I miss Eun Ae. I hope she feels the same way. Then here's Miyoung who looks just like her and we're singing Y Si Fuera Ella?! great. aish. Well since I can't express my feelings to anyone, I'll express it by singing.

sometimes I wonder, is it weird to like someone so much even though you barely know them? for a very short period of time?

"uh, jonghyun? are you ready?" Her voice was so soft. When I see her face, I just wanna snatch those glasses off. -__-

"Okay, ready! 1,2,3~" The teacher said.

Eun Ae's POV:

"1, 2, 3~" The teacher said in a soft voice.

I sang first,

"Ella, how are you trying to leave
With your smiling eyes, and cruelly saying goodbye
Killing me by suffocating me
The happiness the get from the melody
Is still too brilliant
Please don’t leave me
Don’t abandon me"

Then Jjong sang,

"I don’t want to live
What should I do
Without you in my life
It’s better to act like I don’t know
Because like this the sadness is driving me insane"

"it's better to act like I don't know"....that made me think. He had so much passion, the way he sang. You can see tears in his eyes. He kept staring into my eyes. I just wanted to look him in the eyes too, but I couldn't. Something was pulling me back.

Then we both sang,

"Ella, How are you trying to leave me
With those easy words, “goodbye”
Making me feel reproachful at your departure
Oh, Please….
Don’t go ella

Ella, you told me before didn’t you
You only love me as a good friend
And remain beside me forever as a best friend
Don’t say those words to me ever again
To you it may sound light
But to me, weigh heavy
My feelings must have given you a hard time
I’ll step back a bit, I’ll wait
So that you’ll be comfortable
I’ll be standing from far away
I’m begging you like this"

I have to say, we harmonized pretty good!

Jonghyun's POV:

Wow....This girl, is a strong singer. She sounds just like Eun Ae too. The way she sang, her head was slightly down. Trying to avoid contact, just how Eun Ae was on the plane when she sang part of "You & I" for me. aha. I started to smile to myself until the teacher said

"waah~ you guys make an excellent singing couple!" Then the atmosphere became awkward.

Miyoung and I just stared at each other and slightly smiled, bowed, and walked away. She sat next to Min Yul, ugh. And I sat next to Onew.

"dang man. She sings good." he said while nodding his head and looking at her.

"I think Eun Ae sings better." I said. Then it became all quiet.

Eun Ae's POV:

I was kind of overhearing Jonghyun's and that leader of SHINee talking about me. What's his name? Onew? yeah that's it.

"I think Eun Ae sings better." He...He thinks I really sing that good?

I started to blush and smile to myself until Min Yul nudged me and said, "why are you so smiley smiley?"

"Oh nothing. aha." I said.

I then started to pay attention in class,

"You guys will have a group project that is due in 3 days. Only 2-3 people in a group! You have to pick a song from America and sing it to the class! You will have to work hard and have to pronouce the words right! every word you miss-pronounce, I will deduct 5 points! araso!" He yelled.

"ugh" the students said. Damn! This project is going to be eaaaaasy!

Min Yul and I looked at each other and smiled. of course, we're going to be partners!

Jonghyun's POV:

"ONEW BRO! BE MY PARTNER! YOU CAN PRONOUNCE WORDS IN ENGLISH PRETTY GOOD!" i said and pouted.

"alright alright." he said

"YAYAYAY!" I said and hugged him! I'm so going to get an A+!

"Yah! stop acting gay. go to your 7th period class now!" he said walking away.

"but the bell didn't even-----"

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~

The bell rang. My bad Onew. I give you points...

Eun Ae's POV:

waah! 7th period is free period! I love my uncle. lol. Hm, I should go walk home and change!

I walked to my locker while singing SNSD's "Gee". Everyone was in class already so I was happy. But when I got closer I see Jonghyun already by his locker. I hope he didn't hear me sing!

I opened my locker and got my bag. Jonghyun was just quietly putting his books away. As I closed my locker, he said

"nice singing by the way.." While looking inside his locker.

"Oh haha! kamsahamnida~ you too!"

"Well, bye Miyoung. See you tomorrow." He got his bag, plugged his earbuds into his ears and walked away.

"aish jonghyun. should i tell you?" I said to myself and rested my head on the locker.

Jonghyun's POV:

As I was walking away, I overheard Miyoung say something like "jonghyun should i tell you?" nah. jjong, you're just imagining things. just keep walking ahead.

I walked to my limo.

"Good afternoon Mr.Kim. Where shall I take you?" My chauffer said.

"Good afternoon, hmph, just take me home."

During the ride home I just rested my head outside my window. Until I spotted a familiar looking girl going into a dark alley.

Eun Ae's POV:

I decided to walk home today.

It was a nice warm afternooon. aah~ I looked on the streets and there were barely any cars out.

I was dozing off staring into the streets until I noticed a familiar looking car slowing down nearby. This guy head his out the window, staring at me. As he came closer I realized it was Jonghyun. aw .

I started walking faster and faster until I realized I was about pass by some gangs around. I sort of freaked out because I was in my school uniform and I was having some scenes pop in my head that they were going to me. So I walked back and went straight for the alley until I heard someone yell, "Miyoung!"

I didn't wanna turn around, so I just walked slowly. I heard the person jump out of the car and say "Miyoung, come on. I'll give you a ride. Don't go this way."

I turned around to see Jonghyun. I walked up to him slowly, with my head down. trying to avoid eye contact.

He let me in his limo first, as I got in I heard some girls outside "JONGHYUN OPPA! SARANGHAEYO~" god damn, how can you not get annoyed!

Jonghyun just smiled and waved. He entered the limo. He sat across from me.

It was kind of quiet during the ride. i didn't even know where we're going. what the---

"So Miyoung, uhm, where do you live? so you know? i can uh drop you off?" He asked. Hm, maybe I should just get dropped of at a cafe!

"Oh no it's fine. Just uh drop me off at Sweet Delight." I said.

Jonghyun's POV:

Why isn't this girl talking! aish. Everytime I ask her something, she just nods her head or something. -______- I mean i'm already letting her ride in my limo! I'm a kingka! I'm famous! ugh. 

Eun Ae's POV:

aahahahahahah, I'm not talking to Jonghyun. I can see he's pissed.

To: Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

I have free period right now. Meet me at Sweet Delight!

From: Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

Sorry Eun Ae, not today! My group has to clean up the dorm. ahahha, sorry!

To:Junhyunnnnnnie Oppa!

It's okay, I understand. Junhyung oppa fighting!

I put my phone back in my pocket, and we arrived at Sweet Delight.

"Kamsahmnida!" I bowed at Jonghyun. He waved back. As I got out of the car, I also bowed at the chauffer and thanked him.

phew! He's gone. I called up Taecyeon oppa to pick me up from the cafe.

 

As I got home, I ran up to my room and jumped onto bed. aah~ feels good. Hm, i should change and call Jonghyun oppa if he wants to chill.

I showered,tied my hair into a messy bun and changed into this.

I laid in my bed and called Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's POV:

I was in my room messing with my bass guitar until I heard my phone ring

"la la la la la la~" yes, Mister-KARA is my ringtone. gotta problem?

I answered the call "yoboseyo?"

"Jonghyun? It's Eun Ae!"

I quickly got up from my bed, smiled and said "Eun Ae? Where are you!?"

"Oh uhm, I'm at home!" She said. aah~ her voice.

"Are you busy? can i pick you up?" aish Jonghyun! you sound so clingy!

"I'm not busy and uh I'll just drive to your uh house! yeah! bye!" she said.

"annyeong!" and we hung up. I love her american accent. ^^

Eun Ae's POV:

Since I live like RIGHT here! Should I just go there now? yeah. okay. Inhale, exhale.....

"Bye! I'll be back later! I'm going out with a friend!" I yelled through the house as I was putting my sneakers on.

"Bye Ms.Park!" one of the maids said.

It was still sunny! I love the smell of summer & fall mixed together.

I walked Jonghyun's house.

okay Eun Ae, inhale. exhale.

*knock knock*

I heard someone running down tthe stairs, and they fell!

"aah! Eun Ae! Come in! Lemme just get my shoes on and we'll go!" He said while rubbing his head. I figured he fell.

"Are your parents home?" I asked.

"nah, they're working." He got up from putting his shoes on, and we were off!~

We were walking towards the park.

"Eun Ae, how come I didn't see you at school today? I thought I just someone that looked exactly like you! Same body figure, same hair color, same height, she can dance, sing....." He said. Jonghyun, can you get more stupid?

"Oh, uhm. I had to rearrange things in my new house. And are you busy at school checking out girls eh? I thought since you introduced me to your parents I was special!" I said pouting. kekeke.

"YOU ARE!" he shouted. The atmosphere became awkward.

"uhm, so who was that girl?" I asked. good job Eun Ae, good job.

"Her name is Park Miyoung. are you related to her?" My goodness Jonghyun. -__-

"Possibly." i said as I sat on the swing. Jonghyun started to push me lightly.

"Eun Ae, can you fall for someone you just met a couple of days ago?" jonghyun asked. hm, I wonder what's wrong with him?

"Possibly, depends. Why?"

"What if me for example, known to be a player, falls for the most innocent, sweet, talented girl you could ever meet. Do you think she'll be able to change that guy from playing his stupid games?" He asked, he stopped swinging me and just held on to the chains.

"I think it's possible. It depends how much you guys trust and know each other." I replied.

He then hugged the back of me, rested his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Eun Ae, will you go on a date with me?"

____________________________________

o0o0o0o, Will you reject him? HAH.

ugh, I have school tomorrow ;~; Most likely I'll update because I'll be procrastinating. lol.

Oh and happy new years everyone!

thanks for the subs<3

please subscribe and comment!