14

Can I marry him ?

Junhyung go outside his home to find hyunseung sit in front of the small garden with pout still attach on his face. Junhyung then go to sit beside him with both his knee bent close to his chest. He put his arm there and rest his head above him. He tilted his head to hyunseung ,amuse smile on his face to see his belove hyunseung sulking like now.

“seungie” junhyung softly call him but the latter don’t even look at him ,instead he turn his head away to avoiding junhyung’s stare.

Junhyung just chuckle to see hyunseung’s act. He reach out his hands to touch hyunseung’s face and turn his toward himself. He look straight to hyunseung’s eyes ,give him a comforting smile.

“what’s wrong seungie ?” junhyung say in very gentle voice ,just like the usual caring junhyung that hyunseung know but it’s not make hyunseung back to his cheery-cute self. Hyunseung just pry away junhyung’s hands from his face and turn back to the garden in front of them.

“it’s nothing junnie”

Hyunseung say that in calm tone even his heart filled with jealousy. Junhyung frown to hear that. he know must be there something wrong if hyunseung act like that.

“tch . liar” junhyung say coldly and he get hyunseung’s attention this time. the latter snap his head to junhyung with a bit of anger on his face due to the word that junhyung said.

“I’m not !”
“you are”
“urggh” hyunseung stand abruptly from his position ,want to go away from junhyung but before he can go anywhere junhyung grab his wrist and pull hyunseung down to him. Hyunseung yank backward toward junhyung and he fall on junhyung’s laps. Junhyung put his hands securely around the doe-eye boy to prevent him from go anywhere.

“junnie . let goo” hyunseung try to pry away junhyung’s hands from his waist but to no avail. Yoon junhyung won’t let him go at least he got hyunseung’s explanation.

“answer me first seungie . what’s happened with you ?” junhyung look to hyunseung with sad eyes. He feels sad because hyunseung suddenly act like that without he knows why. He really doesn’t want to make hyunseung upset ,but obviously he did without he realize “did I do something wrong seungie ?”

Hyunseung just look to junhyung’s eyes. His attempt to lose junhyung’s grip being forgotten as he see the saddened on junhyung’s eyes.  He then hug junhyung by his neck and buried his face on the latter’s neck. Junhyung look shock from hyunseung’s sudden movement at first but then he hug him back. Hyunseung then pull back from the hug with his hands still around junhyung’s neck and junhyung himself has his hands around hyunseung’s waist.

“I’m jealous junnie ~” hyunseung finally say the reason from his weird act to junhyung.
“huh ? . I don’t get it seungie” junhyung stare to hyunseung questioningly. Hyunseung then put his hands on his own laps and look down as he answer junhyung.

“you ignore me junnie . you keep play with your sister without care about me . I don’t like it” hyunseung voice is so soft and his last sentences almost like a whisper that junhyung barely can hear it. They just silent for awhile as junhyung try to understand what hyunseung say. He blink to hyunseung before grinning to him as he finally understand what hyunseung say to him.

Junhyung move one of his hand to hyunseung’s cheek. He make hyunseung face him by lift his face. He caress hyunseung’s cheek softly. Junhyung then stare to the pair of doe eyes and smile to hyunseung.

“don’t be jealous seungie . she is my sister . of course I’ll get close to her”
“but you ignore before junnie”
“sorry . I didn’t realize it . I won’t do it again”
“promise ?”
“I promise seungie . because I love you aloot . hehe”

Hyunseung’s sad face immediately lit up to hear that. There is a pink shade appear on his white soft cheek.

“really junnie ?” hyunseung ask shyly to junhyung.
“yeah”

Hyunseung smile to him and junhyung grinning to hyunseung. Hyunseung then hug junhyung tightly. He pull back from the hug and junhyung close the distance between their face slowly. Closer and closer. Until their lips meet in a soft kiss. There is no rushing or anything on the kiss. It’s an innocent kiss. Their lips just touch each other. Junhyung’s left hand move to search hyunseung’s hand and grip on it firmly as the kiss deepen.

“ehem !” suddenly someone interrupt them ,make they immediately break their kiss and turn the intruder. They see doojoon stand in front of the door with arms cross on his chest. O-oh.

“yoon junhyung” doojoon call his son.
“n-ne appa ?” junhyung stutter to think his appa will mad to him.
“what were you two doing ?”
“uh-uh . please don’t be mad to seungie . I’m the one who start it appa” junhyung say without looking to doojoon’s eyes at all.
“I’m not mad” doojoon say calmly and junhyung finally look up to him.
“ really ?”
“of course . but don’t do it here honey . if dongwoon see both of you do it he will be mad for sure” doojoon then bent down and move closer to his son. “just do it on your room” doojoon smirk to the boy. Junhyung nod innocently to hear it before grinning in understanding while hyunseung who know nothing just silent. Junhyung then make hyunseung stand up first before stand after him. He grab hyunseung’s hand on his.

“seungie . let’s go to my room”
“uh . okay”

Junhyung then lead hyunseung to the upstairs to his own room leave doojoon alone on the terrace. He just smile in amuse to see his son and his friend’s son.

“that’s my son”


===


It should be fluff story . but why the ending of this chapter became like this ??? XP .. btw sorry for the late update . I’ve been busy this past few weeks so I can make an update . but finally I can update naaww >u< . hope you like itt ^o^